Is this barwani trying to talk ish ?

guy spitting facts he has a new supporter from me.

That mr unbothered guy is those cringe muslim tiktokers always talking about deen (which is fine) but has no issue slandering all somali people.

God forbid you have that same energy with other ppl he’ll be the first to defend them. i hate those types of dudes
He sounds like he has dhiig I rate him there’s major double standards when it comes to Insulting different communities

I've followed followed Somalibeast for awhile. This is the guy he's talking about. In fact I follow every Somali guy that makes fitness content.

View attachment 336019

Bro looks Somali to me. @samira24 @Geeljire lotus @Yami @Chaseyourdreamzz @Xoriyo @𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂𐒘𐒂𐒗 𐒎𐒚𐒗𐒗𐒒

Bro these weird nationalists start hitting guys with madow accusations if they aren't skinny and have 4b hair.
He just looks like an attractive fit Somali guy. The trolls attacking him are clearly just jealous, lol.

What does the stereotypical eye area for a Somali look like?

Almond shaped eyes, and the distance between the eyes.

Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 22.28.54.png
Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 22.29.34.png

Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 22.29.55.png

Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 22.30.46.png

Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 22.31.15.png

Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 22.31.48.png

VS

THE MAN WHO MADE THE VIDEO

Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 22.36.23.png

AND THESE WOMEN HERE FROM OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS

Ethiopian ( you see some similarity but their eyes are more prominent)
Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 22.33.06.png

Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 22.33.25.png

Screenshot 2024-07-25 at 22.34.25.png

Last edited:
barkhad abdi is gaining a lot of ajar the way people talk about him, especially dudes like this that try to appear religious

For real, bros just minding his business. He made the movie a decade ago. What's interesting to me is no one really made fun of him like that when the movie came out, it's just now that Somalis seem to be beefing with everyone that ajnabis and certain members of the community are using him as FKD material. This is new. Barkhad is not representative of the average somali because even among a homogeneous group like us, there is a lot of variety.

Seems like a fake concern kind of thing from this guy as well. I can see why he's upset, he can be Somali nationality as a barawani but he's not Somali the ethnicity. To be fair, I never cared for ppl bullying minority tribes but it's clear he feels not as accepted, and that's what his resentment is from. Somalis got a lot of free time to be ethnicity policing ngl. I saw a half-Somali, half-cadaan guy on tiktok and he claimed his european side cause his dad was the cadaan and the comments were filled with Somalis telling him not to claim them. 😂 like mans already claimed his European side and considers himself British, why are you bullying him? They're annoying wallahi.

I just watched the video and he was being passive aggressive and slyly insulting Somalis. He should definitely be called out for that. But I don't understand why his tribe/people have to be dragged and humiliated because of a video he posted. Do we not know how to hold an individual accountable?

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I just watched the video and he was being passive aggressive and slyly insulting Somalis. He should definitely be called out for that. But I don't understand why his tribe/people have to be dragged and humiliated because of a video he posted. Do we not know how to hold an individual accountable?
This place has become an echo chamber. One person starts it and the rest just pile on.

Ugh, that last comment about "I don't think anyone would want to claim Somali so if someone tells you they're Somali, they definitely are." says it all.

He's a nasty weirdo pretending to care about injustice.

Trending