Is this weird ?

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
We gotta start killing niggas like this as well.
Y'all always bringing up the Deen to justify pedophilia.

In literally every conversation about grown men wanting to marry teenagers there's always a few niggas talking about " well actually it's halal". :kodaksmiley:

Y'all are the main ones making our communities a safe space for pedos.
It's halal, it's halal nigga, your gaal ass can take some copium.

Sa_Male

Ayo what? Respect your elders okey. On a real note some 20 year old once thought i was 16 years of age imagin shaving some facial hair, they'll think i'm a kindergarten. You know what call me Chuando Tan at this point
If we're infants your an oday, can't have your cake AND eat it 🤷‍♂️

A fossil can be shiny and smooth, but a fossil is still a fossil 💀

Sa_Male

Just because something is halal doesn't mean you should do it, you can eat burgers and sweets every single day and rot your teeth but it's halal right?
Overeating yourself to the detriment of your health is haram 🤷‍♂️
Harming your body intentionally is a sin

Sa_Male

Is it that hard for you guys to marry in your own age range
There's clear advantages to marrying out of your age bracket sxb, for example for me, my age group are mostly retards, hence why when I get married within 2yrs from now it wouldn't be to somebody the same age or younger.

If I was a 30yr old, I wouldn't be inclined to marry a 30yr old for obvious reasons 💀

Yeah but i mean, kids are kids though. They aren't mentally mature, I don't think they even know where babies come from.
Is 18/19 a kid tho . I’m 18 and I think I’m mature enough to marry if I find the right person. And when she’s 35 nobody should have the right to say that I couldn’t

Trending

Latest posts