Is this weird ?

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
You’d rather die then getting married ?
My sister doesn’t mind getting married at 18 though all she thinks about is her future wedding (she’s 14btw) she doesn’t want to marry a Somali though at all she hates Somali boys she wants a Moroccan boy ☠️

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Damn. did she have any love interests before being spirited away to join some random tribe elders harem?
Nope, just a loud miskeen malcaamad girl.
And the nigga was also diaspora and he was 30 but she went back home 👀

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
My sister doesn’t mind getting married at 18 though all she thinks about is her future wedding (she’s 14btw) she doesn’t want to marry a Somali though at all she hates Somali boys she wants a Moroccan boy ☠️
Hmmm it appears she has coontitis :yacadiim: a rampant virus common in somalis nowdays I would reccomend to sign her upto this forum when they turn 16 and prescribe them daily dosages of politics section and wadanicetemol for stable recovery followed up by anti-ajnabi therapy, If her coontitis is severe we can make the treatments earlier when they turn 15 because if unchecked it would have drastic effects on her mental health and wadani levels and she would then detiorate rapidly from coontitis and self-hate pox. We can save her its not over yet.
Good Witch Smile GIF by Hallmark Channel

Sa_Male

Hmmm it appears she has coontitis :yacadiim: a rampant virus common in somalis nowdays I would reccomend for her to sign her upto this forum when they turn 16 and prescribe them daily dosages of politics section and wadanicetemol for stable recovery followed up by anti-ajnabi therapy if her coontitis is severe we can make the treatments earlier when they turn 15 because if unchecked she it would have drastic effects on her mental health and wadani levels and she would then detiorate rapidly from coontitis and self-hate pox. We can save her its not over yet.
download.jpeg

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Nope, just a loud miskeen malcaamad girl.
And the nigga was also diaspora and he was 30 but she went back home 👀
Could make a cool story :lolbron: "Young farax embarks on a journey to save his lover from the clutches of the evil tribe elder she is forced to wed against her will in somalia" 😂

Last edited:

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Hmmm it appears she has coontitis :yacadiim: a rampant virus common in somalis nowdays I would reccomend to sign her upto this forum when they turn 16 and prescribe them daily dosages of politics section and wadanicetemol for stable recovery followed up by anti-ajnabi therapy, If her coontitis is severe we can make the treatments earlier when they turn 15 because if unchecked it would have drastic effects on her mental health and wadani levels and she would then detiorate rapidly from coontitis and self-hate pox. We can save her its not over yet.
thanks doc I need to save her

Sa_Male

Could make a cool story :lolbron: "Young farax embarks on a journey to save his lover from the clutches of the evil tribe elder she is forced to bewed against her will in somalia" 😂
Hey bro, I said she was like my older sister 🤦‍♂️, even I have limits ok 💀

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Asc axabta

So I’m talking to this girl since about 2 years.
Long story short we love each other and wanna marry but her parents say she’s too young and some of my friends say it’s weird too ?
I’m out Uni since 2 years and got w decent income and I’m 27 and she turnt 18 a couple months ago
What should I do ?
We gotta start killing niggas like this

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
If she loves you idk nigga there's nothing too strange going on, I've seen crazier age gaps.
But if her parents say she's too young you gotta wait it out or see if you can convince them otherwise.
I mean it's halal 🤷‍♂️
We gotta start killing niggas like this as well.
Y'all always bringing up the Deen to justify pedophilia.

In literally every conversation about grown men wanting to marry teenagers there's always a few niggas talking about " well actually it's halal". :kodaksmiley:

Y'all are the main ones making our communities a safe space for pedos.

Trending

Latest posts