Is this woman Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks like she could be somali to me
Not all Somali ppl share the same look
Somalis aren't some diverse bunch. We share the same looks for the most part. These looks are easily identifiable by any Somali or even ajnabi if they get acquainted with us. She could never pass of as Somali to anyone.

One of the myriad problems of coming from a failed country is that other African refugees claims to come from Somalia to get asylum.

We need to fix our country asap.:faysalwtf:

One of the myriad problems of coming from a failed country is that other African refugees claims to come from Somalia to get asylum.

We need to fix our country asap.:faysalwtf:

Easier said than done, nothing can be done until we unite for a common cause, because right now every tuuulo and their mother want their own state and negotitate their own rules with no oversight

The number of people this post will trigger :chrisfreshhah:
She literally looks nothing like a Somali and I genuinely can't fathom how you could think that, you must be seeing some Madow infused Somalis

Look here, habaryar mahado

Somalis aren't some diverse bunch. We share the same looks for the most part. These looks are easily identifiable by any Somali or even ajnabi if they get acquainted with us. She could never pass of as Somali to anyone.
girl.......stop exposing yourself

In the other thread where everyone was posting about what they could pass for a lot if people said aa, but now suddenly it's not right?

She looks like she could be a chubby somali girl to me

2017-01-19_20.08.08.jpg

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300

In the other thread where everyone was posting about what they could pass for a lot if people said aa, but now suddenly it's not right?

View attachment 11979
That MS Paint work :mjlol::dead::dead:
She looks Sudanese more than Somali mate
I still don't see it at all. She does not have the typical Somali phenotype, and so she would not be mistaken for Somali by anyone

That MS Paint work :mjlol::dead::dead:
She looks Sudanese more than Somali mate
I still don't see it at all. She does not have the typical Somali phenotype, and so she would not be mistaken for Somali by anyone

Not saying she looks like a typical Somali
Just saying she could pass for one, I wouldn't be surprised if a girl that looked like that spoke somali to me
:manny:

Sorry to all uncle ruckuses out there

View attachment 11979
Qoute who said AA

And she doesn't look like a chubby xalimo. That's just rude to chubby xaliimos. Her nose is a pyramid ffs, not to mention the fact that she already obviously isn't Somali. Not even halfway passable as Somali.

It's already been a popular thing to claim Somali, though these people are stupid enough to think officials will believe them. Some even claim Syrian and Afghan
Hundreds of migrants from the Caribbean are travelling more than 6,000 miles to enter the European Union through Turkey, the Mail can reveal

On arrival some claim to be from Somalia or even from Syria or Afghanistan in an attempt to gain asylum and get free travel across most of the EU
Guess where they are claiming to be Somali? In Turkey
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-Turkey-bid-enter-Europe-posing-Somalia.html

Smh now they want to claim blacks as Somalis:kodaksmiley:
Excuse me she does!!
:bell:

@Angela Davis called it, I retract my comments towards her and salute her:salute:

:dead: i can't tell if your trolling. sis this site will crucify you if you call them black, why would you think they were being serious about that?
Nobody cares about black or not. But that woman ain't Somali. That's just offensive to our women. They're way prettier than whoever she is.

Not saying she looks like a typical Somali
Just saying she could pass for one, I wouldn't be surprised if a girl that looked like that spoke somali to me
:manny:

Sorry to all uncle ruckuses out there
if i told you the guy in my dp was somali you'd agree...hell the blue blick niggas from south sudan look somali af to you too eh. nah congolese niggas are the epitome of somalinimo! I'm all for the "we are black get over it" movement but to erase any sort of diversity within black people and say we all look alike is ignorant. its no better then the we wuz yemni berbers crowd

Status
Not open for further replies.