Is vasectomy haram?

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hah, you Somali men are easy to fool. All we have to do is act obedient and lower his defenses, and before he knows it, he's doing our bidding without knowing it.

Sabrina The Teenage Witch Laughing GIF

JackieBurkhart

with no intention of insult or disrespect, I think men are better qualified to understand the nature of being a man.... it would be strange to me if we lectured women on what it is to be a woman
Look, there are stupid primal behaviors that both genders engage in. Natural born estrogen is what makes a woman, and I believe likewise for men.

:pachah1:

JackieBurkhart

Naaa this is the uncrossable line you might aswell ask him to chop the whole organ off because that's what basically being asked here.

I'm a master in deceit. And besides, you have to weigh the pros and cons. Do you know how hard it is to get a hysterectomy for women? They'll deny you in case your husband wants more children or other dumb reasons. It's far more easier for men. Also, sperm isn't an organ. I mean, you know you can still........

:duckr:

Just my two cents.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Look, there are stupid primal behaviors that both genders engage in. Natural born estrogen is what makes a woman, and I believe likewise for men.

:pachah1:

Our primal instincts aren't stupid. They're innate. We should be in line, in harmony with our natural innate disposition and nature, not fighting it. When people fight it, they become at odds with nature and it is unhealthy to go in a route that is unnatural and against nature.

No reading about biology or chemicals can make a woman understand what it is to be a man or make a man understand what it is be a woman. We are not only our physical aspects but to us are mental and spiritual aspects as well that cannot be observed physically.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
If you would like to join the One World faith, which is essentially a plagiarizing of all that is (including incompatible belief systems) with plenty of pro-human rights (innovations), then you are in service of population reduction and see it as a global good to reduce your carbon footprint. Babies produce a lot of manure, almost as much as cows. So let's support mother earth (Gaia is her pronoun) and ease her load. Some call it anti-natalism though I call it being an eco-warrior/ess.​

I don't understand when vasectomy became a discussion. This was never something anyone debated. Only degenerate people with zero values were positive for it. People who had no concern for life where hedonism is their belief. Or older men with grown-ass kids that had these busty p*rnstar-looking girlfriends after divorcing their first proper wives. That was the vasectomy thing for a long time.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't understand when vasectomy became a discussion. This was never something anyone debated. Only degenerate people with zero values were positive for it. People who had no concern for life where hedonism is their belief. Or older men with grown-ass kids that had these busty star-looking girlfriends after divorcing their first proper wives. That was the vasectomy thing for a long time.
You don't know how crazy people can be. I recall Catholics believed babies would go to hell without baptism. During the 17th C, midwives would shoot holy water into a woman's, you-know-what, to save a fetus from an eternity of fire and brimstone. People are still loco but in other ways. I think you have to capitalize on their insanity.

I can think of many ways to create sterility without medical intervention. 🙏

Also @Yaraye in her fear of her future husband getting a second wife is exploring the option of forcing the poor guy to get vasectomy.. That's just hilarious wallahi :mjlol::mjlol:

Last edited:
I'm a master in deceit. And besides, you have to weigh the pros and cons. Do you know how hard it is to get a hysterectomy for women? They'll deny you in case your husband wants more children or other dumb reasons. It's far more easier for men. Also, sperm isn't an organ. I mean, you know you can still........

:duckr:

Just my two cents.
Aren't you like 12 years old? Why are you engaged in this kinda discussions..shouldn't you be watching kids cartoon and playing with your dolls :drakewtf::kanyehmm:

I......don't be immature, awoowe. Shouldn't you be spending time with your children (unlike your father)?

:lolbron:
Firstly my father was a good man who passed away longtime ago my Allah be pleased with him and open the door of jannah for him, secondly if I'm your awoowe in age gap you shouldn't even exist yet :ohhhdamn:

JackieBurkhart

First of my father was a good man who passed away long ago my Allah bring him to jannah, secondly if I'm your awoowe in age gap you shouldn't even exist yet :ohhhdamn:

I think you're lying about your age. Your shukaansi tactics are those of a horny odey who supposedly left his family in the West to enjoy his old age in Somalia, but actually abandoned them to get a young new wife. I'm watching you, waryaa.

:ufdup:

P.S., you look more suspicious writing that.

I think you're lying about your age. Your shukaansi tactics are those of a horny odey who supposedly left his family in the West to enjoy his old age in Somalia, but actually abandoned them to get a young new wife. I'm watching you, waryaa.

:ufdup:

P.S., you look more suspicious writing that.
I've never even shukansi you.. Go play with your dolls little girl.. You should also apologize for insulting my dead father.