Isaaq Y-dna results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Lol this will only lead to something worse. Some will take it one step further and propagate the idea that being somali is just a social construct, therefore none of us should be bound together....let's just leave the pandoras box closed for the meantime :drakegrin:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Sxb I'm from the Redlands

obamadatazz

But honestly, thank God for DNA.

Science is the great antidote to the poison of enthusiasm and superstition

:deargod:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Lol this will only lead to something worse. Some will take it one step further and propagate the idea that being somali is just a social construct, therefore none of us should be bound together....let's just leave the pandoras box closed for the meantime :drakegrin:

@Jubba_Man

@ReerCaynaashe at least all Garhajis re related. Lets rejoice, no sheegatos within us. :westbrookswag: I can live .with that, it is fine with me.
I'm all for that Ina adeer , from now on we are Garxajis
Not all Banu Hashims are J2, Middle East is a very diverse place with
many types of Haplogroups including T. This only tell us not all present day
Isaaqs are related, which is logical.

I'm all for that , from now on we are Garhajis ibnu T1a :obamaswag: #Garhajispower

These people honest to god believe some Arab sex tourists came to Africa a few centuries ago and gave rise to millions of black af somalis

:dead:

We've been butchering each other over fairytales. Darood climbed a tree and wouldn't come down until Dir himself gave him his daughter, Isaaq defeated a magician and was rewarded with Somali wives, madhibaan ate carrion and refused to throw up making him an outcast

:dead:

Hortaa what were they smoking at those times I need me some of that good shit :pachah1:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

All ethnicities are a social construct though. :nvjpqts:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Hortaa what were they smoking at those times I need me some of that good shit :pachah1:

Wallahi I'd love to know :lol:

Like @Amun said, most ethnic groups are way more diverse than us. The supposedly homogenous Japanese have 5 paternal haplogroups when we only have 2. If we're not an ethnic group, nobody is.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
I refuse to believe Awoowo Sheikh Isxaaq is a myth. I will not fall for this bullshit
:angryman:

Sawmaaha. I'm going to visit Odayga, tell him we spread through the world and I will make Duca at his grave. Him and his sons buried beside him:rejoice:

More importantly whyd OP make an account just to post this:patrice:

Wallahi I'd love to know :lol:

Like @Amun said, most ethnic groups are way more diverse than us. The supposedly homogenous Japanese have 5 paternal haplogroups when we only have 2. If we're not an ethnic group, nobody is.

If we are so homogeneous then why the hell are our genes so weak, as soon as we breed with any race their genes take over and we start either looking like tyrone or jackie chan dafuq ???

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:browtf: .... So are you closer to Tyrelle over Warsame ina shirshoore

If a sjw Somali declared themselves Afro American and are accepted are they not African American?

Plenty of Genetically Somali people are calling themselves Oromo.

That's what I meant by a social construct.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
If a sjw Somali declared themselves Afro American and are accepted are they not African American?

Plenty of Genetically Somali people are calling themselves Oromo.

That's what I meant by a social construct.

Soooo.... Tyrelle is closer to you than ina shirshoore :xgoltwn:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
If we are so homogeneous then why the hell are our genes so weak, as soon as we breed with any race their genes take over and we start either looking like tyrone or jackie chan dafuq ???

Lol, no idea sxb.

It's why I'd hate to have mixed children. I met a guy with a Somali mom, nigga was pure cadaan.

:mindblown:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Sawmaaha. I'm going to visit Odayga, tell him we spread through the world and I will make Duca at his grave. Him and his sons buried beside him:rejoice:

That's what I will do as soon as I get back. I wanted to go to Maydh last year but couldn't make it.

Next time I go there I will slaughter a camel and make prayers for Awoowo and his descendants! There's an old man who is related to @Duke of Harshaw, he's the guardian of the tomb as i have been told.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
That's what I will do as soon as I get back. I wanted to go to Maydh last year but couldn't make it.

Next time I go there I will slaughter a camel and make prayers for Awoowo and his descendants! There's an old man who is related to @Duke of Harshaw, he's the guardian of the tomb as i have been told.

I've never been deep in sanaag I was raised in hawd and then sool and togdheer. When that road is complete I will go back home and make the pilgrimage.

Bohol

VIP
@Xayd He is Jibril Adan, Muuse Carre the man who is assigned to look after it.

kBZUNzG.jpg

Sawmaaha. I'm going to visit Odayga, tell him we spread through the world and I will make Duca at his grave. Him and his sons buried beside himh:rejoice:

How else am i supposed to post it if i haven't got an account ?. The main reasons i took the test was partly due to curiosity and to contribute to the debunking and dismantling of qabiil myths . qabyaalad is outdated , it served its purpose during our anarchical geeljire days , but now it is useless and only further divides us. I'm happy that i could contribute to this mini revolution

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
How else am i supposed to post it if i haven't got an account ?. The main reasons i took the test was partly due to curiosity and to contribute to yhe debunking and dismantling of qabiil myths . qabyaalad is outdated , it has served its purpose during our anarchical geeljire days , but now it is useless and only further divides us. I'm happy that i could contribute to this mini revolution

Well fucking said brother

Status
Not open for further replies.