Isn't it weird?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ciisa is a prophet of Allah Jesus is the Christian son of god very big difference & yes he is being blasphemous don't let your hatred for me cloud your judgement naaya after all you did say to me "you act like someone who's got religion but really you're someone who hasn't got etiquette" slyly implying that I ain't a Muslim smh qumayoda foqol qumayo who makes you the judge naaya when you get your menstrual cycle every other week?

Four things:

1) Having lack of adab does not mean you are not a Muslim. Bad etiquette is not one of the nullifiers of Islam.
2) Do you not see the irony of you calling me 'nayaa' and 'qumayo' in the same sentence where you are talking about Islam?
3) Ciisa and Jesus are the same person. There is no 'son of Allah', istaghfirullah, those Christians are confused.
4) The Mothers of the Believers (radhiyaAllahu 'anhuma) menstruated - are you also better than them? May Allah guide you and grant you the gift of self-awareness.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Four things:

1) Having lack of adab does not mean you are not a Muslim. Bad etiquette is not one of the nullifiers of Islam.
2) Do you not see the irony of you calling me 'nayaa' and 'qumayo' in the same sentence where you are talking about Islam?
3) Ciisa and Jesus are the same person. There is no 'son of Allah', istaghfirullah, those Christians are confused.
4) The Mothers of the Believers (radhiyaAllahu 'anhuma) menstruated - are you also better than them? May Allah guide you and grant you the gift of self-awareness.
beerka caro ku goosey qumayodan hadle badnaa naa iga fuq iskoronyo yahay miise Maxa rabta Ina machineka kugu raqibo? Waa kuluul tahay ma ku qaboojiya naaya hadleka badan hadaa joojin biirta kuluul ba kula dhacayaa ma garatey naaya?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
War yaa illahay yaqaano qumayodan weey soo tagan tahay :oh6b81q: naa get down or lay down, make sure you stay down in surrender position cause I like my women subservient & docile educated so I can bust on their glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.