It’s time to call these people out for calling us asiatic invaders ew

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
COMING AFTER OTHER BANTUS BISINKA
The Samburu are not Bantu. I strongly suggest you research ethnolinguistic groups before making any statements about identity. If anything, they are Nilotic speakers that are more Cushitic leaning than the average Maasai.

Also, stop focusing on randoms on Twitter.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
The Samburu are not Bantu. I strongly suggest you research ethnolinguistic groups before making any statements about identity. If anything, they are Nilotic speakers that are more Cushitic leaning than the average Maasai.

Also, stop focusing on randoms on Twitter.
I forget them to look them up anyways that girl tries to say Nilotic people are Bantus.These TikTokers are very racist towards Somalis they deserve to be exposed

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I forget them to look them up anyways that girl tries to say Nilotic people are Bantus.These TikTokers are very racist towards Somalis they deserve to be exposed
They don't belong to the same language family as Nilotic speakers. Also, Bantus are not a monolith but a diverse group with multiple origins. I wouldn't bother listening to someone who isn't well-informed, has a clear agenda, and is pushing xenophobic rhetoric. She doesn't care about the truth and would rather construct some false narrative from thin air.

Trending

Latest posts