It's Halloween and guess what tens of thousands of Somali households are doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll never forget the time when my white friend and neighbor back in the iyaal days told me a day after Halloween that he wanted candy from my house but we weren't answering the door because "we weren't home" lool

About 7-8 families have knocked on my door tonight and they took all the candy.

:chrisfreshhah:

Isn't Hajj and the Kaaba rituals originally pagan?? Fam, let's not go there...
:drakekidding:
Wallahi please stop talking out of your jacksie.

Ibrahim 'aleyhi salaam built the Ka'bah - and he was the father of monotheism - he was the one who fought against idolatory. Why do you love to lie so much? It's one thing to disagree with the deen but why do you need to make stuff up? SubhaanAllah.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Wallahi please stop talking out of your jacksie.

Ibrahim 'aleyhi salaam built the Ka'bah - and he was the father of monotheism - he was the one who fought against idolatory. Why do you love to lie so much? It's one thing to disagree with the deen but why do you need to make stuff up? SubhaanAllah.

I'm sorry but YOU'RE the one talking out of your bumhole. You've assumed I just made that up.

I never mentioned Abraham so I have no idea why you brought him up. I'm fully aware of the myth associated with him. I was talking about the Kaaba rituals which Muslims partake in for hajj are not unique to Islam and have pre Islamic pagan roots. To be honest, much of Islam does.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Halloween is perhaps the best example of Somalis and their failure to assimilate.

:lolbron:
Assimilate? To a pagan ritual? Why don't you go on right ahead and knock yourself out.

Best believe the lights are going off if any pagan knocks the door, we don't want to be disturbed, we don't worship that which you worship nor will you worship that which we worship, to you your way & to me mine.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm sorry but YOU'RE the one talking out of your bumhole. You've assumed I just made that up.

I never mentioned Abraham so I have no idea why you brought him up. I'm fully aware of the myth associated with him. I was talking about the Kaaba rituals which Muslims partake in for hajj are not unique to Islam and have pre Islamic pagan roots. To be honest, much of Islam does.
If there's any one I vehemently detest in here it's this apostate swine wallahi nacaalad ba ku taalo.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Assimilate? To a pagan ritual? Why don't you go on right ahead and knock yourself out.

Best believe the lights are going off if any pagan knocks the door, we don't want to be disturbed, we don't worship that which you worship nor will you worship that which we worship, to you your way & to me mine.

What child thinks they're partaking in a Pagan ritual when they ask for some sweets? Jeez, it's not that deep.
:whoa:

Again, the reason why Ibrahim 'aleyhi salaam comes up is because he is the one who built the Ka'bah. The rituals associated with it also come from Ibrahim's wife Hajar and that history (link: https://islamqa.info/en/30897). The paganistic rituals began after that not the other way around. These pagans may have been doing it before Prophet Muhammad sallaAllahu 'aleyhi wa salam came but they were not doing it before Ibrahim 'aleyhi salaam.
You need to be truthful instead of just bending reality to your agenda.

If there's any one I vehemently detest in here it's this apostate swine wallahi nacaalad ba ku taalo.

It's not his choices I dislike - that's on him and between him and Allah. What angers me is his constant lying and distorting of truth -- these kuffar are unable to bring people to their disgusting ways by means of reason so they resort to telling lies about the religion.

He presents himself as this objective person who knows all religions laakin he barely knows the Quran and the basics of Islam. May Allah guide him.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Again, the reason why Ibrahim 'aleyhi salaam comes up is because he is the one who built the Ka'bah. The rituals associated with it also come from Ibrahim's wife Hajar and that history (link: https://islamqa.info/en/30897). The paganistic rituals began after that not the other way around. These pagans may have been doing it before Prophet Muhammad sallaAllahu 'aleyhi wa salam came but they were not doing it before Ibrahim 'aleyhi salaam.
You need to be truthful instead of just bending reality to your agenda.

The problem with why you just stated I that there is zero evidence to even back up the existence of an Abraham. Lol, the pagans actually exited and actually practiced these rituals. Abraham is a mythical person with zero evidence of his existence. As far as facts are concerned, Islam is 7th century religion.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
It's not his choices I dislike - that's on him and between him and Allah. What angers me is his constant lying and distorting of truth -- these kuffar are unable to bring people to their disgusting ways by means of reason so they resort to telling lies about the religion.

He presents himself as this objective person who knows all religions laakin he barely knows the Quran and the basics of Islam. May Allah guide him.

I haven't lied. What I've stated is backed up by the facts. The pagans came before the prophet and they held those practices first. Islam is a seventh century religion but somehow you're presenting it as if it had existed since dawn of man.

The problem with why you just stated I that there is zero evidence to even back up the existence of an Abraham. Lol, the pagans actually exited and actually practiced these rituals. Abraham is a mythical person with zero evidence of his existence. As far as facts are concerned, Islam is 7th century religion.

Islam is the religion of Allah - it has existed and will continue to exist until the end of time. And you will die one day, as will I, and we will face our Lord and see the reality of this life. Repent and put your hands up to Allah and ask Him to guide you. You are truly lost and I feel very sorry for you. I don't say this with any malice or judgement in my heart wallahi, I hope that Allah guides you.

Status
Not open for further replies.