It's Halloween and guess what tens of thousands of Somali households are doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Freeloaders kulaha war wuxu Maxa weeye wax oo isnacay oo substance laheen, oo Iska socdo bila honour iyo integrity, low self esteem, enemy of the Muslims, wallahi these apostates are vermin.

I'm without honour and integrity?! You bloody free loaders are running around claiming welfare whilst at the same time refusing to integrate with the nation that has brought you in. You're the one with no honour nor integrity.

Then leave! Why shove yourself down other people's throats if you wont accept the cultural heritage of the nation. There's a reason why Somalis are despised all over the world. It's because of free loaders like you.
What makes you think I'm a freeloader? Last time I checked, the religious views of a person is not what makes someone a freeloader in a country.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
What makes you think I'm a freeloader? Last time I checked, the religious views of a person is not what makes someone a freeloader in a country.

Never made that claim. A free loader is someone who happily accepts the benefits of the country but refuses to assimilate and integrate.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm without honour and integrity?! You bloody free loaders are running around claiming welfare whilst at the same time refusing to integrate with the nation that has brought you in. You're the one with no honour nor integrity.
What you're saying is we Somalis must conform to western way of life i.e. Celebrate Greek pagan mythology Halloween which is satanic in its nature, cause they west welcomed us, Allah instructed us his slaves not to sell our religion for worldly gains. Where is the honour & integrity in what you're saying?

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
What you're saying is we Somalis must conform to western way of life i.e. Celebrate Greek pagan mythology Halloween which is satanic in its nature, cause they west welcomed us, Allah instructed us his slaves not to sell our religion for worldly gains. Where is the honour & integrity in what you're saying?

If you go to someone's house, do you reject the customs of that house? If you do, what do you do about it? You leave don't you not? The west welcomes you and thus in return you're expected to assimilate. If you don't like it, you should leave. Lack of integration doesn't benefit the host nation.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
You are a Darwinian yet you don't believe that you've descended from monkeys kkk what am I missing?

Actually we have common ancestors with monkeys but we're descendent sit apes. In fact, we're apes ourselves. We're apart of the super ape family.

This is what the evidence suggests but you reject that and instead you believe that a man and a woman managed to populate the Earth. Wouldn't that mean the brothers and the sisters had to pair up? Which they did actually. So, Adam and Eve's children partook in incest?!

The human population has never been below 10,000.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Actually we have common ancestors with monkeys but we're descendent sit apes. In fact, we're apes ourselves. We're apart of the super ape family.

This is what the evidence suggests but you reject that and instead you believe that a man and a woman managed to populate the Earth. Wouldn't that mean the brothers and the sisters had to pair up? Which they did actually. So, Adam and Eve's children partook in incest?!

The human population has never been below 10,000.
So you're a knuckle dragging ape & you have the audacity to chat to me, a bini Adam? Kkk you can't be serious you monkey..

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
So you're a knuckle dragging ape & you have the audacity to chat to me, a bini Adam? Kkk you can't be serious you monkey..

:drakelaugh:
So, instead of accepting the ultimate truth that we're the product of a long and gradual process of evolution, you instead chose to believe a myth that insinuated that humanity is the product of incest. Awesome!
:drakekidding:

If you go to someone's house, do you reject the customs of that house? If you do, what do you do about it? You leave don't you not? The west welcomes you and thus in return you're expected to assimilate. If you don't like it, you should leave. Lack of integration doesn't benefit the host nation.
Nigga what are you on about people can choose to not partake in and celebrate Halloween if they want. It's not a requirement

Assimilation ≠ Integration

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
When Halloween is haraam but.. Ukhti Harley Quinn :mjlol:
upload_2016-11-1_17-39-28.png

Muslim and in the Suicide Squad..
:deadrose:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I can do as I like as long as it doesn't breach the law. I don't give a crap if I don't benefit my host nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.