It's official! SOMALIA takes off her gloves towards SL and orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
You just throw away something good because of one dictator. He's dead now and has been for 2 decades.

Our economies are linked. Why make barriers to trade between Somalis? Nomds cross each others lands. Our people marry neighboring clans separated from borders. It doesn't make any sense.

When you suffer a bump, you don't abandon ship. There are thousands of landers in the south and thousands of southerners in the north. You can't create borders to people who have deep links with each other.

siyaad wasn't the reason why SL was created but it was created because there are fundamental differences between us and southies. in fact SNM was fighting for all somalis and as soon as afwayne ran away the hutu started fighting over the presidency so we said yeet

siyaad wasn't the reason why SL was created but it was created because there are fundamental differences between us and southies.

SL was created after Aidid and Mahdi started to fight. Secession was never entertained. If that didn't happen, Somaliland will be part of Somalia today.

Djibouti is of geostrategic utmost importance. Its sole reason for existence is to secure the Bab el Mandeb [lifeline of global commerce]. Nothing else. It will never be allowed to fall into the hands of Ethiopia, Somaliland, or Somalia for that matter.

Never say never.

Apollo

VIP
Never say never.

Djibouti has pimped out itself to France, the US, Japan and even China.

Ethiopia wouldn't dare to annex it and the fat man in charge would never allow a referendum on merging with Somali regions as the CIA or other forces would assassinate him if he did that.

Djibouti has pimped out itself to France, the US, Japan and even China.

Ethiopia wouldn't dare to annex it and the fat man in charge would never allow a referendum on merging with Somali regions as the CIA or other forces would assassinate him if he did that.

You're going a bit overboard with the assassination talk.

waraabe

Your superior
@AbdiJohnson truth be told if i had my way i would've took my revenge on darod (kill as many as i can), send SNM all the way to mogadishu and force an isaaq president. isaaq has weak gutless leaders. maybe Allah is getting me ready to lead the dumb idoor :fittytousand:

CrazyWadaad

Prince of East Africa
Maybe it's time to mobilize troops to enter Xamar.Puntland can join us on the way south to force a puppet govt cause this govt(only on paper) just keeps on cause problems for Reer Somaliland.It's time to flex some muscles.I dare any of their Amisom protectors to shoot at our armed forces

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
This is dumb. Firstly Somaliland didn't deport anyone, They simply told people to get state issued ID, which they have right to.

Secondly, this move effects people on both sides specifically the business community who go back and forth.

These Somali politicians are absolute animals.

Dadka waa walalo. Yaa la isku diirin.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
This is the problem with reer Somaliland is you people will go to any lengths to defend your government. Walaaltinimo were one side is being abused is not ok.

During the droughts in the 70s reer sheikh isaaq were welcomed, used the farmland and taught skills on these people's land. Smh smh smh.

Reer bay and Bakool have been constantly maligned and sidelined in politics, if this piece of info is actually true I believe it was 100% a good decision. The SFG doesn't represent the isaaq as you people constantly mention so why not advocate for the people it does?

Ugandhishu ain't safe anyways so quit the calcaal.

This is the problem with reer Somaliland is you people will go to any lengths to defend your government. Walaaltinimo were one side is being abused is not ok.

During the droughts in the 70s reer sheikh isaaq were welcomed, used the farmland and taught skills on these people's land. Smh smh smh.

Reer bay and Bakool have been constantly maligned and sidelined in politics, if this piece of info is actually true I believe it was 100% a good decision. The SFG doesn't represent the isaaq as you people constantly mention so why not advocate for the people it does?

Ugandhishu ain't safe anyways so quit the calcaal.

:wtfguccimane: You're speaking as if you have no dog in this fight when you're Reer Somalia yourself. You have noticed our bias but over looked your own biases

This and every other approach taken by maamulka tagta daran ee Xamar has been a failure. The goal was to subordinate somaliland instead of acknowledging the fact that it has stronger grounds for being a state than it (maamulka Xamar) does with it's survival on the backs of African mercenaries.

Our government shall never subordinate itself to criminal politicians that bought their way into the presidency, our leaders know how much hassan sheikh paid in corruption fees to the kangaroo parliament that made him president. Our honour and sovereignty has value and no corrupt man will ever steal our hard won independence
:fittytousand:

Thanks but no thanks we don't want union with criminals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts