It's time for Somalia to Balkanize

For example: Habar Gidir would form a country of their own and would have to agree on a border with neighboring clans like Majeerteen, Dir (In Mudug/Galgaduud), Mareexaan, Leelkase, Murusade etc.
Kamala Harris Reaction GIF by Markpain

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
Realistically speaking, it's time for Somalia to balkanize. The idea of a united Somali nation died long ago. Everyone cares about their clan only but pretends to be a wadani at the same time.

Our clans struggle to live with each other so imagine a united Somalia let alone a united Somaliweyn consisting of SL, the rest of Somalia, NFD, DDS and Jabuuti. Every clan occupying substantial territory should build their own country and they should come together and meet with neighboring clans to agree on a border if the current world order remains. For example: Habar Gidir would form a country of their own and would have to agree on a border with neighboring clans like Majeerteen, Dir (In Mudug/Galgaduud), Mareexaan, Leelkase, Murusade etc.

We never thought of uniting as a people until the 50's and we never were a united nation. We don't think of each other as a nation too. So it makes sense to balkanize at this point. It's for the better and it'll result in less death & destruction.
You Dont Say Stand Up GIF

No because it would be an economic and political bloc we would have. Similar to how Gulf Arabs operate.
We both know that would never happen if we actually balkanized. Our 'cooperation' would be limited to trade as I said earlier. Why would we form an economic/political bloc if we can't agree on anything?

We both know that would never happen if we actually balkanized. Our 'cooperation' would be limited to trade as I said earlier. Why would we form an economic/political bloc if we can't agree on anything?
If Somalis need to Balkanize to exist without infighting. Then the Somali ethnicity doesn’t deserves to exist. It should be absorbed by its neighbours

We need clans, otherwise anyone can claim to be a Somali. People who are paternally Oromo and maternally Somali could claim to be Somali if we get rid of qabiil but now that we have it, they cannot claim to be Somali since they do not have a qabiil.
I don’t mean an entire eradication of the entire system because that’s probably impossible because it’s such an old concept and it’s so deeply ingrained but what I mean is like blurring the lines between these clans in these high violence-high risk areas as a start.

The reason we can’t agree on anything is because of the lack of education. Gulf Arab clans fought each other so much but a common goal and a common dream is what United them. Saudi’s didn’t have the capabilities of extracting the oil so they spent decades learning and trainied their people and eventually created Saudi Aramco and bought back all the oil fields from the westerners. Do you see Saudi clans in 2024 throwing stones and sticks at each other ?

The reason we can’t agree on anything is because of the lack of education. Gulf Arab clans fought each other so much but a common goal and a common dream is what United them. Saudi’s didn’t have the capabilities of extracting the oil so they spent decades learning and trainied their people and eventually created Saudi Aramco and bought back all the oil fields from the westerners. Do you see Saudi clans in 2024 throwing stones and sticks at each other ?
The Saudis xooged almost everyone else in Arabia, simple as that. Many unification projects came about as a result of one group dominating the others (Germany, Italy, Japan ect) and such a thing as never happened in Somalia's history. No qabil ever managed to domimate all of Somaliweyn so it left us divided.