I've never seen a successful somali family in the west

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
And if they are they're usually married to an ajanabi. Its so sad how Arabs and Pakistanis are thriving while we've been stuck in goverment housing for nearly 30 years now.:francis:

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
And if they are they're usually married to an ajanabi. Its so sad how Arabs and Pakistanis are thriving while we've been stuck in goverment housing for nearly 30 years now.:francis:
Do you kid.
How about you become successful instead of xaaring on us

Focus on yourself.

No country has experienced an exodus like Somalis. People arrived with children in their late 20s and mid 30s. I know 30 year olds who can't even plan thier week yet alone an itinerary with 5 children and no education.

In the west Somalis are dividing into haves and have-nots. The next generation is splitting into classist.

Personally I prefer to keep a circle of Somali friends who are married, own homes, have careers and are building personal wealth; regardless of marrying non-somalis.

Quit looking at Hoyos, they are only going to be around for the next 10-15 years.

Please focus on getting yourself into a higher tax bracket that many Somalis are doing.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Atleast i have one :birdman:
The fact that you have time to know about me then finding a job is depressing :mjlol:
Last time i checked i have a job that pays me over 15 an hour. And you try to clap back at me with your $7 an hour minium wage crappy ass job. Stay in line kid

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
And how did you come to the conculsion that i dont study?
Warr get a motherfucking life with your weak attempt of attention seeking and wanting to shit on Somalis.
All you k-pop and Anime lovers are a bunch of loosers.
Dont blame all somalis if your family is not successful.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Did you visit all the Western countries? Where do you live? What's successful?

Being middle class? Then yes, Somali middle class do exist in the United States. I can't speak for other Western countries, but I bet they exist too.

Status
Not open for further replies.