I've never seen a successful somali family in the west

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Last time i checked i have a job that pays me over 15 an hour. And you try to clap back at me with your $7 an hour minium wage crappy ass job. Stay in line kid
I haven't heard a worse lie in my whole life:mjlol:
I have good grades and work 3 times a week and don't even use half of my money
Atleast i don't live out of my moms pocket at 30 warya:ufdup:

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
See what im saying . I try to point out a serious issue in our community and you all delfect it back at me. People like you guys are the reason why we somalis aren't progressing in society.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
See what im saying . I try to point out a serious issue in our community and you all delfect it back at me. People like you guys are the reason why we somalis aren't progressing in society.
You have no job but complain about other people? Haven't your mother taught you better ?
Im still a student
Allah beenta you're probably in your mid 30s :drakelaugh:
You two kids calm down alright.
:whoa:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:chrisfreshhah:

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Not scamming the goverment to get money. Not living in goverment housing. Actually have a decent paying job.

Theirs plenty of rich and successful Somalis in the Diaspora, those successful usual keep quite and go on their way. Meet plenty of successful Somalis from the west doing business in Somalia and Dubai.

They're refugees. pakis are mostly economic migrants, arabs a mixed bag. The next generation of somalis 25-30 year olds are doing better than their parents. Most of the men are becoming engineers the girls nurses and a lot of entrepreneurs or self employed ones too.

Status
Not open for further replies.