I've never seen a successful somali family in the west

Status
Not open for further replies.
3hWES_YSW_HussenTalk1019___Content.jpg

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Thats irrelevant you still listen to those indho yars :mjlol:
Everything that you've been saying in this thread is irrelevant to the issue that plagues us somalis. Instead you make up shit like i have no job or im 30 living in my moms basement.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Everything that you've been saying in this thread is irrelevant to the issue that plagues us somalis. Instead you make up shit like i have no job or im 30 living in my moms basement.
why you catching feelings over a joke???? It's not irrelevant its true, who are you to judge if someone has a job or not when you're living off your moms money?

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
why you catching feelings over a joke???? It's not irrelevant its true, who are you to judge if someone has a job or not when you're living off your moms money?
Trust me im not catching feelings. Im just adressing an issue. You like the 15 year old you are start off the thread saying i have no job.

I'm successful.

But Somalis aren't allowed to claim me

:russ:

But there are alot of successful Somalis. It would be a lie to say there aren't. Maybe 10% are successful in the diaspora... many thousands of Somalis.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Aren't you in Deadmonton? Majority of Somalis in that place are khasaaro. Don't base you opinions solely on what you see there.

ax.jpg

family-mailchimp.jpg

And if they are they're usually married to an ajanabi. Its so sad how Arabs and Pakistanis are thriving while we've been stuck in goverment housing for nearly 30 years now.:francis:

You are loser person and surround by ghetto families so normally to think that all people live like you. Change your surroundings and meet new Somali people. You will surprise most of rich Somalis fear the evil eye and hide their wealth.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Wait, did you just admit in the title that your family isn't successful too? :ayaanswag:

Seems you niggas evolved from your typical "buh not me and my family tho" crap :wow:

Gambar

VIP
The ones who are successful were educated, lived in cities, owned wealth and came from esteemed families. The civil war was a lot hard to deal with because they had wealth and lost it; had to start from scratch and climbed until they ended up getting back to that level. Also the dictatorship caused many to flee in the 70s and 80s because they feared being thrown in prison. Usually their children are treated a lot
more strict (going to college is a must). They didn't go through the route of being a refugee and being in the camps. They integrated better.

The ones who were not fortunate enough, and who were from poverty stricken rural families who experienced armed militias kidnapping their family members and going to refugee camps of course will have a lot more of a struggle making it. That doesn't mean they are not successful, but they face more barriers such as language and literacy, cultural barriers such as culture shock.

Status
Not open for further replies.