I've noticed something here

I don't know but it's pretty weird. And it's solely because they're female. It's pretty hypocritical since they're always complaining about non-existent sexism. We should never have a female leader though. Women aren't fit to lead. I got called a roach for asking a question so I called some random a *** and then she calls me crazy for said question cuz apparently she said not to quote her yesterday and I forgot about that. If you can't handle it back then don't dish it out, simple. And then I get kicked out the thread. It's a double-standard and utter bullshit. Apparently I'm also on thin ice. For what exactly? I'm honestly confused. If someone fires shots at me then best believe I'll fire back. It's only fair. And they say I was using foul language but I get called a roach and a crazy and all this other shit but it's completely fine. What is this?
Stop trailing me @AishaBarri.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
I don't know but it's pretty weird. And it's solely because they're female. It's pretty hypocritical since they're always complaining about non-existent sexism. We should never have a female leader though. Women aren't fit to lead. I got called a roach for asking a question so I called some random a *** and then she calls me crazy for said question cuz apparently she said not to quote her yesterday and I forgot about that. If you can't handle it back then don't dish it out, simple. And then I get kicked out the thread. It's a double-standard and utter bullshit. Apparently I'm also on thin ice. For what exactly? I'm honestly confused. If someone fires shots at me then best believe I'll fire back. It's only fair. And they say I was using foul language but I get called a roach and a crazy and all this other shit but it's completely fine. What is this?
Oh no. Not again:ohlord:
another misunderstanding fff
1.) sexism of what form, could you specify? It definitely exists in a lot of nations, especially in the Muslim world and a good portion of Asia. It’s something to work on, clearly
2.) there are plenty of fine and dandy female leaders out here, NZ prime minister for example, no conflict coming from there
3.) She was in the wrong for that one but I believe she asked for you to not quote her? If not, my bad. Calling her a “h0e” May have been a tad bit much in response to something like roach though.
4.) you do a lot ofstuff like this and it only shows a lack of respect for other people, or that you don’t see them as the same level as you:tacky:
No hard feelings. Just saying :snoop:
Please do not turn this into a major argument because it really isn’t that deep

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Usual tropes again

The users on here are weak men hiding behind an avatar. If thats true, then youre a farax with gender dysphoria pretending to a teenage girl.

have some originality.

Everything on this board is entertainment.

Sure, sometimes debates get real, names get called, and a whole bunch of troll raging ensues.
But at the end of the night calls, it's all just another internet place that people are going to be a part of the Somali community which unlike other similar (and older sights) this site appeals enough to the western world that people actually do read these posts in public.
[I even heard of randoms in person who I don't know quote posts of mine for laughs when I walked into town]

So, this isn't all that bad for everything that it suppose to do for now I see.
Sure, this may been started as a shit posting site, but we all see it became something else.

Which means to me that this place isn't all trolls but a way for the plugging the world into more exact structure on things for people to sign up longer.

Oh no. Not again:ohlord:
another misunderstanding fff
1.) sexism of what form, could you specify? It definitely exists in a lot of nations, especially in the Muslim world and a good portion of Asia. It’s something to work on, clearly
2.) there are plenty of fine and dandy female leaders out here, NZ prime minister for example, no conflict coming from there
3.) She was in the wrong for that one but I believe she asked for you to not quote her? If not, my bad. Calling her a “h0e” May have been a tad bit much in response to something like roach though.
4.) you do a lot ofstuff like this and it only shows a lack of respect for other people, or that you don’t see them as the same level as you:tacky:
No hard feelings. Just saying :snoop:
I can't comment on a thread answering the question?? And what misunderstanding? You two ganged up on me and anyone looking through the comments on that thread can see for themselves what happened. I don't live in the Muslim world or "a good portion of Asia" and wasn't referring to it. It isn't relevant to me as a Westerner. I do acknowledge though that even here things aren't perfect, let alone in countries where a woman can't even get an education. And in Islam it is said that a people whom elect a female leader shall not prosper. And I appreciate you admit that but was it really necessary to attack me so relentlessly? But I do apologize for calling her that word. But if you go and look towards the end she calls me mad and it's clearly not out of concern for my health but a blatant insult. And even if I actually am suffering from mental illness how do you think I would feel about someone insulting me for it? Would I find that especially helpful?

a y a n

VIP
I can't comment on a thread answering the question?? And what misunderstanding? You two ganged up on me and anyone looking through the comments on that thread can see for themselves what happened. I don't live in the Muslim world or "a good portion of Asia" and wasn't referring to it. It isn't relevant to me as a Westerner. I do acknowledge though that even here things aren't perfect, let alone in countries where a woman can't even get an education. And in Islam it is said that a people whom elect a female leader shall not prosper. And I appreciate you admit that but was it really necessary to attack me so relentlessly? But I do apologize for calling her that word. But if you go and look towards the end she calls me mad and it's clearly not out of concern for my health but a blatant insult. And even if I actually am suffering from mental illness how do you think I would feel about someone insulting me for it? Would I find that especially helpful?
I never ganged up on you in that thread kkk
She specifically asked you to leave her alone, is there something wrong with that? Can you not respect her wishes lmao?
also, major tip, if you’re apologizing, don’t follow it up with but[insert excuses/kinda irrelevant stuff] :tacky:
Wait, can you please quote where it says that those who elect a female leader shall not prosper?
There were quite a few leadership figures in Islam and the Quran that were Female sxb...

She specifically asked you to leave her alone, is there something wrong with that? Can you not respect her wishes lmao?
also, major tip, if you’re apologizing, don’t follow it up with but[insert excuses/kinda irrelevant stuff] :tacky:
Wait, can you please quote where it says that those who elect a female leader shall not prosper?
There were quite a few leadership figures in Islam and the Quran that were Female sxb...
How was it irrelevant? I was explaining why I did what I did and apologized for it unlike her. Also I don't know if you read but I forgot. And I never said there was anything wrong with her saying she wants me to leave her alone, even though she did so quite disrespectfully. And finally this is well-known. But what do you mean by leadership positions? High in rank or the leader? I'll find it for you.

a y a n

VIP
How was it irrelevant? I was explaining why I did what I did and apologized for it unlike her. Also I don't know if you read but I forgot. And I never said there was anything wrong with her saying she wants me to leave her alone, even though she did so quite disrespectfully. And finally this is well-known. But what do you mean by leadership positions? High in rank or the leader? I'll find it for you.
Leader
If you forgot, you forgot, it’s still an excuse. Let me just say pulling the “I apologize/am sorry, but” doesn’t work in important situations. She was never disrespecting you in any manner, and if she did, could you show me how?
got it, I can’t seem to find it right now though. :ayaanswag:
forgetting also shows (in a decent portion of cases) that you don’t care/respect the person enough to remember.

I didn't do it without reason.

Leader
If you forgot, you forgot, it’s still an excuse. Let me just say pulling the “I apologize/am sorry, but” doesn’t work in important situations. She was never disrespecting you in any manner, and if she did, could you show me how?
got it, I can’t seem to find it right now though. :ayaanswag:
forgetting also shows (in a decent portion of cases) that you don’t care/respect the person enough to remember.
How exactly? It's a legitimate reason. And it does work. She 100% did though. And why are you acting like my psychologist? @a y a n @AishaBarri Wallahi there legitimately isn't anything wrong with me. Who can say why I forgot either? And so what if I don't care? Or don't respect her? Matter of fact I don't. Why would I? She doesn't respect me. But if you wanna see just go through the thread "Destruction of Somali men" and you'll see for yourself.

a y a n

VIP
Insult her. They took it too personally. It's just a typical clapback.
She wasn’t insulting you out of nothing, you blatantly disrespected her wishes in the first place :ohlord:

Saheeh Bukhari and a known salafi biased site to prove your point kkk
here are some other things disproving that

87241578-FA0B-4101-BA2B-9F51CD4AEAFE.jpeg
53898778-EF1A-4FF6-9707-69235F253BA0.jpeg

a y a n

VIP
How exactly? It's a legitimate reason. And it does work. She 100% did though. And why are you acting like my psychologist? @a y a n @AishaBarri Wallahi there legitimately isn't anything wrong with me. Who can say why I forgot either? And so what if I don't care? Or don't respect her? Matter of fact I don't. Why would I? She doesn't respect me. But if you wanna see just go through the thread "Destruction of Somali men" and you'll see for yourself.
I was never acting like your psychologist ee
Having respect for everyone regardless is a basic moral bro
I never say’d you specifically, I was just mentioning a general phenomena in terms of “forgetting” things...
When she asked you to not quote her, how did she disrespect you again?:ayaanswag:
I read through the thread, no worries.

I was never acting like your psychologist ee
Having respect for everyone regardless is a basic moral bro
I never say’d you specifically, I was just mentioning a general phenomena in terms of “forgetting” things...
When she asked you to not quote her, how did she disrespect you again?:ayaanswag:
I read through the thread, no worries.
Did I not say four times before that I forgot at the time? And she could've easily just hit the ignore button. But no, what did she do? She said not to quote her, why? To get on my nerve. She's petty. Notice how she says not to quote her but she quotes me? And also qashins my every comment? That's the definition of petty.

a y a n

VIP
It isn't a biased Salafi site at all. It is a highly-respected verified source of Islamic knowledge. Wikipedia isn't.
:mjlol: :snoop:
huh?
I used a highly respected fatwa and a few other sources..wym?
The creator of the site, Muhammad Al-Munajjid, is a highly respected *salafi* scholar. It’s known for its bias and fatwas that have a bit of bias towards salafism. :snoop:
Did I not say four times before that I forgot at the time? And she could've easily just hit the ignore button. But no, what did she do? She said not to quote her, why? To get on my nerve. She's petty. Notice how she says not to quote her but she quotes me? And also qashins my every comment? That's the definition of petty.
She said don’t quote her before the entire situation, you “forgot” and quoted her, she has a bit of reason to continue with that. She only wanted you not to quote her for her own personal reasons, in which I may be wrong but I assume it’s cause she’d just rather not have their opinions and stance constantly bashed and questioned by you. No one really cares to get on someone’s nerves like that?? Lmao:ayaanswag:not really my problem anyway, just for the sanity of us all don’t run around screaming wahmen this xalimos that :ohlord:

Trending