I've noticed something here

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Agree to disagree? I'm sorry but that's not how Islam works. It isn't a matter of opinion. My source was islamqa, as it is a highly regarded and reputable source. How about Mary Jo though? And I only said that once if I remember correctly. (I don't think you'll accuse me of not caring enough or respecting myself if I don't though. What spam? I'm just laying here the cold facts. It's up to you to take it or leave it. And the sources I listed out were the ones you cited, all three of them. If you don't believe them then the default is Saheeh Bukhari, the widely-accepted and highly-regarded highest authority on all hadith. And if that wasn't the best source (and it wasn't) then what source better than Saheeh Bukhari do you have? If you have four people, one is unknown, the other is likely biased, and another is probably lying - but the fourth is known to be truthful and well-known, who will you believe? Also keep in mind those were the only three citations you provided. If you truly respect Sahih Bukhari, then I'd expect you to believe it. If you don't believe it then don't claim to respect it. And what exactly do you mean by the 'little messed up stuff in Bukhari'? I can also make vague, broad statements without evidence to 'prove a point'. And, "so you always have to be careful". I wouldn't call placing my trust in New Mexico and Mary Jo very careful, these two could very well have an agenda - and likely do. Saheeh Bukhari on the other hand is the highest authority in Islam. So whose the illogical one here? The one who entrusts in such people? Or the one who believes Sahih Bukhari?
Sahih the highest authority in Islam? Forgot about quran bro?
again, search up IslamQa and it’s reputation as a salafi source lmao
If those nations led by women were doomed, explain the story of Queen Sheba and her nation. She was mentioned in quran and has an entire Surah after her.
I’m pretty sure you’re looking at the actual author of the sources and not the actual content in them which is kind of sad, if we’re playing that game though Bukhara was 16 When he began collecting Hadith and he’s not infallible like a Prophet or something. Bound to make mistakes in quotation, and there’s quite a few contradictions within that book of Hadith. Book 8 Hadith 3427 is an example of some rubbish in Sahih Bukhari, you’ve got book 4 hadith 159/160 contrasting each other... the list goes on.
Judge on content and not writer kk

Female leaders are more violent than male leaders

a y a n

VIP
Female leaders are more violent than male leaders

cool :win:
and?

Sahih the highest authority in Islam? Forgot about quran bro?
again, search up IslamQa and it’s reputation as a salafi source lmao
If those nations led by women were doomed, explain the story of Queen Sheba and her nation. She was mentioned in quran and has an entire Surah after her.
I’m pretty sure you’re looking at the actual author of the sources and not the actual content in them which is kind of sad, if we’re playing that game though Bukhara was 16 When he began collecting Hadith and he’s not infallible like a Prophet or something. Bound to make mistakes in quotation, and there’s quite a few contradictions within that book of Hadith. Book 8 Hadith 3427 is an example of some rubbish in Sahih Bukhari, you’ve got book 4 hadith 159/160 contrasting each other... the list goes on.
Judge on content and not writer kk
I think it goes without saying that I meant other than the Quran but apparently that isn't the case with you. Why are you still bringing islamqa.info into this? It is a well-regarded and highly-trusted authoritative source of Islamic information expressing little bias in its many excellent, well-written extensive answers. Don't put it aside just because the founder happens to be Salafi, I think that actually shows bias on your side. Do you know who Mufti Menk is? He is a trusted scholar and is a Salafi too. Don't put them down. Was Queen Sheba Muslim though?? Why is that relevant to the discussion??? This is the opinion of Sunni Muslims as a whole, the input of Sunni Islam if you will - if you want to deviate from that it's completely up to you. And 16 isn't too young of an age either, it appears you are unaware but in Islam by age 15 you are regarded as an adult. I didn't say he was infallible either, just a superior source to any of these little-known references you provided (which you yourself admitted weren't the best too). While there may be a few mistakes in quotation, that is the case in academics in general. You can laugh all you like but the Sahih Bukhari remains far superior to any of what you've shown today. Perhaps you didn't know @a y a n but the process of assigning each hadith a level of strength is by closely examining the chain of narration (looking at the trustworthiness, whether other narrators contradict or differ in their narration, etc.). To say this is to disregard the process altogether. And also to contradict yourself by the way, you said islamqa.info is a biased Salafi site - but then you turn around and say "Judge on content and not writer kk". What is this if not contradiction? And with the amount of hadith recorded in Sahih Bukhari, there's bound to be an error in quotation, perhaps punctuation or even complete falsehoods.

a y a n

VIP
I think it goes without saying that I meant other than the Quran but apparently that isn't the case with you. Why are you still bringing islamqa.info into this? It is a well-regarded and highly-trusted authoritative source of Islamic information expressing little bias in its many excellent, well-written extensive answers. Don't put it aside just because the founder happens to be Salafi, I think that actually shows bias on your side. Do you know who Mufti Menk is? He is a trusted scholar and is a Salafi too. Don't put them down. Was Queen Sheba Muslim though?? Why is that relevant to the discussion??? This is the opinion of Sunni Muslims as a whole, the input of Sunni Islam if you will - if you want to deviate from that it's completely up to you. And 16 isn't too young of an age either, it appears you are unaware but in Islam by age 15 you are regarded as an adult. I didn't say he was infallible either, just a superior source to any of these little-known references you provided (which you yourself admitted weren't the best too). While there may be a few mistakes in quotation, that is the case in academics in general. You can laugh all you like but the Sahih Bukhari remains far superior to any of what you've shown today. Perhaps you didn't know @a y a n but the process of assigning each hadith a level of strength is by closely examining the chain of narration (looking at the trustworthiness, whether other narrators contradict or differ in their narration, etc.). To say this is to disregard the process altogether. And also to contradict yourself by the way, you said islamqa.info is a biased Salafi site - but then you turn around and say "Judge on content and not writer kk". What is this if not contradiction? And with the amount of hadith recorded in Sahih Bukhari, there's bound to be an error in quotation, perhaps punctuation or even complete falsehoods.
That’s the point, the entire book is quotations. There’s bound to be an error in quotation, and there’s already quite a few proven ones. That’s why they say to be careful with hadith. The content is biased itself, I’ve read through a L O T of it.

a y a n

VIP
You don't think that matters? I suppose since it is a flaw with females you can just write it off as it is inconvenient for you... :mjlol:
I don’t see the point that’s trying to be made, there’s firstly been very few female leaders thus far, and them being more violent means what? There’s too few to make a big point out of it, really. :ohno:

I don’t see the point that’s trying to be made, there’s firstly been very few female leaders thus far, and them being more violent means what? There’s too few to make a big point out of it, really. :ohno:
Means that we shouldn't have them. Violence is a big deal.

a y a n

VIP
Nope. Islam's always correct so it was the people at that time who were radical.
When did I say It was incorrect? All I said was that a few teachings (for example, not killing your baby daughters) were considers far left by some of the pagan Arabians. Denouncing Racism? Considered Far left at a certain point. Islam is its own thing tho

And there's a reason why there aren't very many. But I can provide more references for the well-known hadith in which Rasullulah SAW said a nation who appoints a woman as its leader shall never prosper.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
What's with the sspot xalimos? Why aren't they fighting, arguing or qashining amongst themselves? Yes there has been a few anomalies in the past but 99% of the beefs has a farax involved, it's either male vs male or female vs male, rarely if ever the third option

No matter how different their beliefs or qabiils are they all seem to get along quite well, does this say something about how rational and level headed our women are? Maybe we should have a female president
the females on this are either multiple men fucking each other or they are messing amongst them selfs to create a stronger climax or the ability is mostly absent amongst some of these creatures or it isn't that time of the month yet

When did I say It was incorrect? All I said was that a few teachings (for example, not killing your baby daughters) were considers far left by some of the pagan Arabians. Denouncing Racism? Considered Far left at a certain point. Islam is its own thing tho
Islam was the starting point of mankind. So it was their beliefs that were extreme.

the femals on this are either multialbe men fucking each other or they are messing with themselfs to create a stronger climax or the ability is mostly absent amongst some of these creatures or it isn't that time of the month yet
I have no idea what any of that means. :heh:

Trending

Latest posts