J-M267 - 23andME

What happened? Did I say something wrong?
Naw, you’re free to believe what you want. But just caught me off guard with your confidence in Imam Ahmad being Karanle. I have no qualms if he was Karanle, Geri, Marehan, Samaroon, Arab or Afar. The case is still out, I think its more important to for us to be his spiritual and political descendants (i.e uniting Muslims in the Horn under one polity) than to delve on his actual ancestry.

But do you, fam. I wouldnt lose sleep if he wasnt my ancestor, nor would my love for him budge.

may Allah enshroud him in his immense mercy. Aameen

Naw, you’re free to believe what you want. But just caught me off guard with your confidence in Imam Ahmad being Karanle. I have no qualms if he was Karanle, Geri, Marehan, Samaroon, Arab or Afar. The case is still out, I think its more important to for us to be his spiritual and political descendants (i.e uniting Muslims in the Horn under one polity) than to delve on his actual ancestry.

But do you, fam. I wouldnt lose sleep if he wasnt my ancestor, nor would my love for him budge.

may Allah enshroud him in his immense mercy. Aameen
Case still out? Its 2024, nobody is still trying to debate this topic 🤣. We have been calling you guys out for several years now, nothing but hot air. Bring your evidence or keep your peace, many more knowledgeable before you have tried and failed.

We went from

J1 Haplogroup

To

Gurey is clan X

To

Nooo he wasn't KARANLE

To

Nobody knows his clan🤣

We seen this trope many times. Allah did not will for a man of his calibre to be bred among you because he knows of your clan worshipping ways. He never allows the truth to be diverged, only falsehood departs. The Noble Karanle were given the responsibility because they gave their lives and wealth fighting for Islam from the 13th century against Amde Zeon till now.

Case still out? Its 2024, nobody is still trying to debate this topic 🤣. We have been calling you guys out for several years now, nothing but hot air. Bring your evidence or keep your peace, many more knowledgeable before you have tried and failed.

We went from

J1 Haplogroup

To

Gurey is clan X

To

Nooo he wasn't KARANLE

To

Nobody knows his clan🤣

We seen this trope many times. Allah did not will for a man of his calibre to be bred among you because he knows of your clan worshipping ways. He never allows the truth to be diverged, only falsehood departs. The Noble Karanle were given the responsibility because they gave their lives and wealth fighting for Islam from the 13th century against Amde Zeon till now.
So you believe Karanle is inherently honorable whereas my people are not? You’re mixing Nazism with Islam sxb. Keep Allah out of it.

I never said he wasnt Karanle. He could very well be Karanle, they are my Muslim brothers who deserve my walaa. But you dont share anything substantial just random screenshots and conjuring up theories.

As for Reer Garaad Marexaan being inherently unworthy of defending Islam, whatever the hell that means. You should go visit Gedo where they migrated enmasse and its people and question them on their scholarly tradition and their tradition of engaging in reconciliation between Muslims and being a thorn in the throat of Kenyans and Ethiopians.

Adaa iss keenay bananka. But as the Arabs say

رمتني بدائها وانسلت

So you believe Karanle is inherently honorable whereas my people are not? You’re mixing Nazism with Islam sxb. Keep Allah out of it.

I never said he wasnt Karanle. He could very well be Karanle, they are my Muslim brothers who deserve my walaa. But you dont share anything substantial just random screenshots and conjuring up theories.

As for Reer Garaad Marexaan being inherently unworthy of defending Islam, whatever the hell that means. You should go visit Gedo where they migrated enmasse and its people and question them on their scholarly tradition and their tradition of engaging in reconciliation between Muslims and being a thorn in the throat of Kenyans and Ethiopians.

Adaa iss keenay bananka. But as the Arabs say

رمتني بدائها وانسلت

Random screenshots? Kkk brother it’s 2024. Imam’s identity was never in dispute especially amongst reer harage. I mean how could it be when his family are still present in the same region he was? You have random youngsters like this guy having direct access to manuscripts pertaining imams lineage and is not even a scholar. :draketf:

Post in thread 'Question'
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/question.152542/post-3735709

Shami brought evidence from the Futuh, from Ba Alawi and compiled the history of Harar from earlier sources that predate Futuh and it's agreed upon with Ethiopian scholars who looked into the books of Sarsa Dengel, Minas, previous emperors and the Portugese to find a conclusive end to the question.

Last edited:
Random screenshots? Kkk brother it’s 2024. Imam’s identity was never in dispute especially amongst reer harage. I mean how could it be when his family are still present in the same region he was? You have random youngsters like this guy having direct access to manuscripts pertaining imams lineage and is not even a scholar. :draketf:

Post in thread 'Question'
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/question.152542/post-3735709
The images dont show. Reer Garaad Marexaan are said to be still present in the same area too most of my sub under Reer Garaad are Reer Xariir we’re still in Ethiopia till this day. So your claims dont make the claims of others less substantial.
As Arabs say

كل يدعي وصلا بالليلى وليلى لا تقر لهم بذاك

Everyone claims to love Layla but Layla doesnt affirm that love for them.

Everyone has a mouth and fingers to speak/type in any language and can make up stuff. At the end of the day, I dont want to engage in this tit for tat, because you’ve shown me you have no class by your unprovoked attack on my sub clan, calling us unworthy when you dont even know us. Im not in the business of FKD. My allegiance is to all sincere Muslim and you wont get me to attack anyone.

Go find some other gullible person to push your agenda on please, I aint the one.

The harti guy has a soqotri ancestor lol. Soqotris are divided into many clans. Wonder why his family abandoned their tribal affiliation while carab salax kept theirs
Kkkk you are right. The entire branch is south Semitic. I believe there was another J1 Warsengeli on this forum 😂

The images dont show. Reer Garaad Marexaan are said to be still present in the same area too most of my sub under Reer Garaad are Reer Xariir we’re still in Ethiopia till this day. So your claims dont make the claims of others less substantial.
As Arabs say

كل يدعي وصلا بالليلى وليلى لا تقر لهم بذاك

Everyone claims to love Layla but Layla doesnt affirm that love for them.

Everyone has a mouth and fingers to speak/type in any language and can make up stuff. At the end of the day, I dont want to engage in this tit for tat, because you’ve shown me you have no class by your unprovoked attack on my sub clan, calling us unworthy when you dont even know us. Im not in the business of FKD. My allegiance is to all sincere Muslim and you wont get me to attack anyone.

Go find some other gullible person to push your agenda on please, I aint the one.
No point discussing what has been tried and failed by many. I have nothing to say against the MX, but the Imam was Karanle. It’s literally “state instituted” in Ethiopia. It is haram to deny a mans lineage. I have no issue with your viewpoint but if you have no books or evident traditions then you really aren't in the place for a valid discussion. A real student of history respects history for what is written it is Gods historical decree.

@Step a side why can't I message you? I just uploaded my raw data to cladefinder as well this is what I got once I exhausted +2. What can you tell me? If it's not good news please don't respond I'll send you an email address so we can chat lol.

1724458644348.png

The harti guy has a soqotri ancestor lol. Soqotris are divided into many clans. Wonder why his family abandoned their tribal affiliation while carab salax kept theirs
Just realised the guy from nugaal is not Harti but carab saalax.