Jealuse wife killed husband first wife

apperantly The three females who were killed in kenya were killed out of jealousy by her second wife, and it was horrific since they beheaded her daughter and niece in front of her before killing her. It's horrifying what humans are capable of doing, such as killing your husband, first wife, and child while he is with you. I feel so bad for her kids apparently the husband left the first wife and kids for his new wife in America.

Yeah I heard the same thing . The evil wife will be handed over to the Kenyan authorities. Somali baa kadambasay all the folks that were k*illed by the savages.
kenyanti waa la isku adegsadaa๐Ÿฅน

Yeah I heard the same thing . The evil wife will be handed over to the Kenya authorities. Somali baa kadambasay all the folks that were k*illed by Kenyan savages.
kenyanti waa la isku adegsadaa๐Ÿฅน
I just don't get it why? Like your husband abandoned is his first wife and kids for you she won and is with her husband in america why kill. kenyatta will steal from somalis but they don't straight out kidnapped and murder unless it's for money they don't target a whole family like that. I knew something was fishy.

Jungle

VIP
This came up with a female relative of mine earlier me saying this happened for a reason and she telling me its some random kenyan attack on somali women lol i said thousand of somali women use taxi every night in nairobi why nobody chop them up

apperantly The three females who were killed in kenya were killed out of jealousy by her second wife, and it was horrific since they beheaded her daughter and niece in front of her before killing her. It's horrifying what humans are capable of doing, such as killing your husband, first wife, and child while he is with you. I feel so bad for her kids apparently the husband left the first wife and kids for his new wife in America.
I've been Yaab'd once again :farmajoyaab:

I just don't get it why? Like your husband abandoned is his first wife and kids for you she won and is with her husband in america why kill. kenyatta will steal from somalis but they don't straight out kidnapped and murder unless it's for money they don't target a whole family like that. I knew something was fishy.
Exactly! She was just jealous the fact that he was sending child support money to other wife . I hope she is tortured in the same manner in prison.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Polygamy gone wrong. Most of these niggas can barely afford to take care of just one household. Having multiple is crazy.

What evidence do you have for this?

Polygeny is very common and so is jealousy but we have never heard of women resorting to killing the other wives.

Sounds like baseless speculation. Wait until there is actual evidence and avoid slandering people.

What evidence do you have for this?

Polygeny is very common and so is jealousy but we have never heard of women resorting to killing the other wives.

Sounds like baseless speculation. Wait until there is actual evidence and avoid slandering people.
It's all over the news they guy they arrested is a old friend of hers from school who killed the womens. They were ordered by the second wife because of jealousy.

Kisame

VIP
Polygamy is bad y'all

https://www.psypost.org/women-in-po...y-worse-psychosexual-functioning-study-finds/

"Notably, first wives in polygamous unions showed the highest levels of anxiety and depression, which could be attributed to the โ€œfirst-wife syndrome,โ€ reflecting the emotional and psychological impact of sharing a husband with other wives.

The study also explored socio-demographic factors, revealing that lower education levels among women and higher income levels among husbands were associated with a higher likelihood of being in a polygamous marriage. This indicates that socio-economic factors play a crucial role in the prevalence and nature of polygamous relationships in Somalia"

Somali women are literally getting cucked :jcoleno:
@Galool @Wild daisy ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’ฎ @Waware @DivineMartial @Unbothered

Polygamy is bad y'all

https://www.psypost.org/women-in-po...y-worse-psychosexual-functioning-study-finds/

"Notably, first wives in polygamous unions showed the highest levels of anxiety and depression, which could be attributed to the โ€œfirst-wife syndrome,โ€ reflecting the emotional and psychological impact of sharing a husband with other wives.

The study also explored socio-demographic factors, revealing that lower education levels among women and higher income levels among husbands were associated with a higher likelihood of being in a polygamous marriage. This indicates that socio-economic factors play a crucial role in the prevalence and nature of polygamous relationships in Somalia"

Somali women are literally getting cucked :jcoleno:
@Galool @Wild daisy ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ’ฎ @Waware @DivineMartial @Unbothered

You are a gaal and whoever wrote that article is gaal. Youre both motivated to attack Islam by your gaalnimo.

In short, gaal opinions on Islam/Muslims and Somalis is irrelevant.

Kisame

VIP
Cadaans were roasting us on reddit when this study came out

https://www.reddit.com/r/science/s/aOE9ci6wnU

Seems like most of the racist comments got deleted.

Screenshot_2024-03-02-20-05-11-06_b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87 (1).jpg

Kisame

VIP
You are a gaal and whoever wrote that article is gaal. Youre both motivated to attack Islam by your gaalnimo.

In short, gaal opinions on Islam/Muslims and Somalis is irrelevant.
What does me being gaal have to do with this??

I'm literally not attacking Islam on this thread. I rarely even dunk on the religion on here.

What does me being gaal have to do with this??

I'm literally not attacking Islam on this thread. I rarely even dunk on the religion on here.
Cadaans were roasting us on reddit when this study came out

https://www.reddit.com/r/science/s/aOE9ci6wnU

Seems like most of the racist comments got deleted.

View attachment 346418

You and those cadaans have gaalnimo in common. Polygeny is allowed in Islam we dont care to hear degenerate gaals opinion on it.

Trending

Latest posts