Jealuse wife killed husband first wife

I've never seen a woman who is happy in a polygamous marriage. Even the Prophet SAW's wives would get jealous of each other, and he was the best man that ever lived. Just imagine that. Now imagine a very flawed regular man who has more than one wife, you think there are no issues?

Women who are in poly marriages TOLERATE it;

1. For money
2. 'for the sake of the kids'
3. Maybe they can't have children,
4. Not romantically interested in their husband/fell out of love, but see him as a useful.
5. The husband is refusing to grant her a divorce and her family has pressured her to stay.

If men want the truth, there it is. If a woman is not jealous at all, she doesn't care for you romantically. She may love you, but it's platonic. And if she is jealous, this kind of poly marriage has a short-lifespan or has a lot of drama.

I don't get why men risk their afterlife engaging in polygamy, it is a disaster and they have a lot to answer for on the day of judgement.

Last edited:
Anecdotally, I have actually found the second wives to be wayyyy more jealous than the first.

It's weird. I think they like being the "new" lady who will give the husband the "new" children etc etc.

The funniest thing is seeing the second wife getting angry about the third. Which happens a lot.

Anyways, what Somali women need is financial freedom.

Polygamy is awful for everyone besides the selfish man, who loves having multiple women fawn over him.

Second wives are definitely threatened by the first wife. The first wife rules the nest and has the love and respect from his family/friends. She doesn't even do nothing but exist but the second wife is threatened by it, and usually, intimidated, because the first wife tends to be older, and is wiser.

I do pray all Somali women are financially freed, because these men get access to girls they do not deserve. I hate seeing their sad eyes and forced smiles on their wedding days.

This is a baseless rumor. Spread by jealous women who as soon as they heard he had 2 wives blamed it on one of them. They lady wasnt even in Kenya when this happened. The man who killed them needs to be found asap and he will confess on what happened

I've never seen a woman who is happy in a polygamous marriage. Even the Prophet SAW's wives would get jealous of each other, and he was the best man that ever lived. Just imagine that. Now imagine a very flawed regular man who has more than one wife, you think there are no issues?

Women who are in poly marriages TOLERATE it;

1. For money
2. 'for the sake of the kids'
3. Maybe they can't have children,
4. Not romantically interested in their husband/fell out of love, but see him as a useful.
5. The husband is refusing to grant her a divorce and her family has pressured her to stay.

If men want the truth, there it is. If a woman is not jealous at all, she doesn't care for you romantically. She may love you, but it's platonic. And if she is jealous, this kind of poly marriage has a short-lifespan or has a lot of drama.

I don't get why men risk their afterlife engaging in polygamy, it is a disaster and they have a lot to answer for on the day of judgement.
This thread is based on a lie walaal..

Reading this news article it mentions the killers had another woman in custody and her family paid 1 million Kenyan shilling to free her.. Also the killed woman's husband was present at her funeral...

Hiiraan Online

Three Somali women laid to rest in Nairobi after brutal Eastleigh killings spark outcry

90 SharesFacebookFacebook messengerTwitterWhatsAppLinkedInTelegramPhoneEmail

HOL.jpg

Saturday October 26, 2024

20241026638655551249402273.jpg

A large crowd gathers at Lang’ata Cemetery in Nairobi to pay their respects as three Somali women, victims of a brutal murder, are laid to rest. The somber occasion has highlighted the urgent call for justice and security reforms. CREDIT Ahmed Shafat
NAIROBI, Kenya (HOL) — Three Somali women abducted and murdered in a chilling attack that shocked Kenya were laid to rest on Saturday as hundreds of mourners gathered in Nairobi. The brutal killings of Waris Daud, her daughter Nuseyba Abdi Mohammed, and niece Amina Abdirashid have ignited demands for justice and heightened concerns over safety in the city’s Eastleigh neighbourhood.

An autopsy by Chief Government Pathologist Dr. Johansen Oduor confirmed the extent of the brutality. Waris had her neck severed, and her hands were cut off, suggesting signs of torture. Her daughter Amina died from a stab wound that pierced her heart, while her niece, 13-year-old Nuseyba, was smothered to death and showed signs of sexual assault. The gruesome details have intensified public outrage and demands for swift justice.

The tragic series of events began on October 21, when Waris left home for a routine skin-care appointment but never returned. Concerned by her absence, her daughter Amina and niece Nuseyba went out that evening to search for her. CCTV footage captured the young women making a call near what appeared to be a taxi, their last known location before they vanished. The following day, their bodies were discovered scattered across Nairobi and Machakos County.

The police have since detained a suspect allegedly involved in ransom negotiations linked to the murders. The suspect, arrested while attempting to flee, is thought to have extorted Sh1 million from a fourth woman’s family, who managed to secure her release. This woman, who managed to escape, told investigators that she had been held with the three victims and overheard their captors plotting to kill them after realizing they could identify their abductors.

Police have also recovered a vehicle that was suspected to be involved in the kidnapping/

Saturday’s burial ceremony at Lang’ata Cemetery was marked by sorrow and anger, as family members, community leaders, and local officials gathered to mourn. Sheikh Mohamud Shibli, a respected Islamic scholar, led the prayers, joined by Kamukunji Member of Parliament Yusuf Hassan and Somalia’s Ambassador to Kenya, Jabril Ibrahim Abdulle. Waris’ husband stood in silence, visibly overwhelmed with grief.

Speaking at the funeral, MP Hassan demanded the government expedite the investigation and called for more robust security measures in Kamukunji, a constituency affected by gang violence. “Our community will not rest until we see justice served for these innocent lives,” he said. Ambassador Abdulle echoed these sentiments, thanking Kenyan authorities for their efforts and expressing hope that all perpetrators would be brought to justice.

The Eastleigh community remains on edge, and family members have urged unity and restraint, urging the public to avoid spreading unverified information. “Let us give the Directorate of Criminal Investigations the space to complete their work. This is a painful time for us, and we need support, not speculation,” a relative said.

The triple homicide has highlighted the urgency for improved public safety. Rights groups and community leaders are pressing for immediate action to curb gang activities and ensure the safety of residents, especially in neighbourhoods like Eastleigh, where such attacks have become alarmingly common.

thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail thumbnail

20241026638655553059517858.jpg

Click here

Desktop | Mobile
Opinion | Sports | Somali Music | Somali Map
All Rights Reserved Copyright. © 1999-2024, www.hiiraan.com
webmaster@hiiraan.com

This thread is based on a lie walaal..

Reading this news article it mentions the killers had another woman in custody and her family paid 1 million Kenyan shilling to free her.. Also the killed woman's husband was present at her funeral...
I knew It. It just doesn’t make sense to me that a second wife would chimp out like that.

I knew It. It just doesn’t make sense to me that a second wife would chimp out like that.
True walal, it also didn't make sense one could just order a kidnapping and a killing from abroad like we do with pizza ordering.. It seems like there are actual gangs who are kidnapping people to demand ransom for their release.. As I understood on the article they were killed because the abductors were afraid of the victims being able to identify them.

Trending