Jeegaan sent threats to reer Awdal " fight us or STFU and sit down! "

Makadoor

Gashv30
Most novices here don't know what happened to the Samaroon in Djibouti who were ethnically cleansed which is why I laugh at the suggestion that IOG all of a sudden cares about us.

At least in SL there are elections and you can talk without the fear of disappearing and being tortured for years in a cell unlike in Djibouti where opposition politicians are jailed, killed and tortured and exiled to other countries.

Guarantee no Samaroon who actually lives back home wants to share anything with Djibouti and if they had to choose they'd choose SL anyday.
No one has even suggested joining Djibouti. Even Isaaq were cleansed and denied entry to Djibouti after the civil war but they were still ardent supporters of Djibouti and thought IOG had their interests at heart prior to recent events. That's Djibouti's ever shifting politics.

I don't understand why you are catering to this idea that there's a future for us in this when even the likes of Prof Samatar has ran from the place and stated the obvious. It's pointless.

Dad loo hanjabayo oo la aflagaadayno dad dano siyaasadeed oo wali madaxada iyo siyaasiinta gobolka kula xidhnayn waliga ma aragtay. If anything it shows that we must go our own ways. All this enmity and hostility is coming from the same place they try to convince is that we have a better place with them and that we have something "good" together.

Last edited:
Most Samaroon who live in Awdal are indifferent. They look at the Awdal State guys as qurbajoog who choose to cause trouble from a far away land where their property and wealth are safe. They don't lose anything in war so there hasn't been much support for the cause outside of Facebook and social media. The clan elders and hierarchy in Awdal understand this very well. The difference between Samaroon and Dhulbahante is that the Samaroon never really saw themselves outside of the framework of SL whereas the Dhulbahante always had one foot out and one foot in since very recently.

But if Biixi destroys the country by incessantly making so much enemies and attempting to stifle future elections by getting into conflict then its very possible that things could go back to post civil war status quo where clan militias take responsibility for all security.
he was certainly aware of the possibility of eastern DH becoming independent, but you guys would be unforeseen. There’s too much at stake for you guys to break off, from what you’re saying, it seems like the ties run deep.

A lot of fallacies in what you're saying.

If the elders and political unit of the region come to an agreement to establish a seperate regional administration, it will be Isaaq who will come seeking war. And no one wants to join Djibouti. You made that up.

The VP position is merely ceremonial and bears no power. No one cares about any seats or these positions anymore. It's all about establishing a regional administration, not what you make it out to be about Mogadishu or anything else. Our land was developed solely by us. What does our development have to do with Eastern Isaaq?

Dhulkayaga waxaad ugu dhegan tihiin garan mayno. Meeshaan doono hadaan gayno maxaa dan ku leedihiin. Waxaa kaa sii daran idinko HJ ah oo nooga waramaya arimahayaga markaanan dhul dad iyo dhalasho wadaagin.

Awdal people have a very good stake in Somaliland and a level of influence on state under sl is something they never had under any previous administration in the Somali united state. Some diaspora members seem hellbent on causing war between communities in Awdal just out of cuqdad for Isaaq but the people on the ground have resoundingly rejected your ideas and continue to fully participate in Somaliland's political system.

Your land was never developed under the Somali republic, only under the devolved system in Somaliland did Borama actually develop as a city.

I think there's a war coming SLs way. In the east for sure, I'm just not too sure about gadabursi. They have a stake in SL so I don't know if they'll blow that in hopes of getting a federal state. But harti and isaaq are gonna go at it for sure

I think there's a war coming SLs way. In the east for sure, I'm just not too sure about gadabursi. They have a stake in SL so I don't know if they'll blow that in hopes of getting a federal state. But harti and isaaq are gonna go at it for sure

It would probably be wise for them to learn from their mistake in 1980s, the Barre regime armed them and ordered them to attack Isaaq civilians with promises of positions in government only to leave them high and dry to deal with a victorious SNM and answer some pretty hard questions.

I get it, they backstabbed the Isaaq to gain influence, but it backfired on them pretty badly, they would be repeating the same mistake again and I cant see the end being any different.

Whats really funny is that Isaaq are the only major Somali clan that offers other clans real stake, Im confident if Gadabursi were living next to Hawiye or Darod they would not have as many privileges as they currently enjoy in Somaliland.

It would probably be wise for them to learn from their mistake in 1980s, the Barre regime armed them and ordered them to attack Isaaq civilians with promises of positions in government only to leave them high and dry to deal with a victorious SNM and answer some pretty hard questions.

I get it, they backstabbed the Isaaq to gain influence, but it backfired on them pretty badly, they would be repeating the same mistake again and I cant see the end being any different.

Whats really funny is that Isaaq are the only major Somali clan that offers other clans real stake, Im confident if Gadabursi were living next to Hawiye or Darod they would not have as many privileges as they currently enjoy in Somaliland.
Yeah your right. Isaaq are pretty fair when it comes to stake. We let harti have gudoomiye barlamaanka and gadabursi get the vp. They could never get that in somalia.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Yeah your right. Isaaq are pretty fair when it comes to stake. We let harti have gudoomiye barlamaanka and gadabursi get the vp. They could never get that in somalia.
Dhulbahante can under darood 4.5 sharing ali khalif galayr was a prime minister somalia transitional government 2000-2004… dir have the same seat 60 us darood and hawiye they just dont try harder because they have 1 foot in 1 foot out… most of ur urur samaale seat goes to hawiye

Yeah you’re right. Isaaq are pretty fair when it comes to stake. We let harti have gudoomiye barlamaanka and gadabursi get the vp. They could never get that in somalia.
This occurs all over Somalia. In the FGS, the pm and president cannot both be daarood/Hawiye and the speaker of the house is raxanweyn. Galmudug pres is HG, VP is MX, Speaker is Murusade. Etc etc.

Awdal people have a very good stake in Somaliland and a level of influence on state under sl is something they never had under any previous administration in the Somali united state. Some diaspora members seem hellbent on causing war between communities in Awdal just out of cuqdad for Isaaq but the people on the ground have resoundingly rejected your ideas and continue to fully participate in Somaliland's political system.

Your land was never developed under the Somali republic, only under the devolved system in Somaliland did Borama actually develop as a city.
You think Awdal is developed now lol

Makadoor

Gashv30

It's funny how you make it all about Isaaq and again argue for worthless positions. It does not translate to much. The region has stagnated in development due to an obvious blockade. See all the projects recently cancelled and the continuous blocking of the Lawyacado corridor which was also recently made clear that it is being as a tool and won't actually come to fruition till we go our own way. It's also clear that despite our supposed influence there is nothing to show for it when it comes to real progress on the ground.

Those diasporads are pushing for some real development. Some of them are, infact, ex politicians who left Somaliland after seeing that development in their home region was actively being crippled and saw no good in partaking any longer.

You're all just trying to convince yourselves with the same talking points. It's clear and proven that we facilitated the framework to develop Borama. The collapse of the Somali Republic only accelerated it. Spare us the propaganda.

It's funny how you make it all about Isaaq and again argue for worthless positions. It does not translate to much. The region has stagnated in development due to an obvious blockade. See all the projects recently cancelled and the continuous blocking of the Lawyacado corridor which was also recently made clear that it is being as a tool and won't actually come to fruition till we go our own way. It's also clear that despite our supposed influence there is nothing to show for it when it comes to real progress on the ground.

Those diasporads are pushing for some real development. Some of them are, infact, ex politicians who left Somaliland after seeing that development in their home region was actively being crippled and saw no good in partaking any longer.

You're all just trying to convince yourselves with the same talking points. It's clear and proven that we facilitated the framework to develop Borama. The collapse of the Somali Republic only accelerated it. Spare us the propaganda.

I dont need to write paragraphs like you, show me photographs of Borama before and after Somaliland. You make it seem like if Awdal was a federal state within a you would land on the moon, this is 1000% not the case, you can look at your own Dir brothers and ask them how they are faring under mogadishu, you can also ask raxanweyn to see how its working for them.

Your diaspora have a deep cuqdad that the local gadabursi dont have for Isaaq, this is why despite all of you constantly crying online the people on the ground are actually looking after their interests and forging a path with their Isaaq neighbours.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I dont need to write paragraphs like you, show me photographs of Borama before and after Somaliland. You make it seem like if Awdal was a federal state within a you would land on the moon, this is 1000% not the case, you can look at your own Dir brothers and ask them how they are faring under mogadishu, you can also ask raxanweyn to see how its working for them.

Your diaspora have a deep cuqdad that the local gadabursi dont have for Isaaq, this is why despite all of you constantly crying online the people on the ground are actually looking after their interests and forging a path with their Isaaq neighbours.
By the way, your point is void, example Garowe was village in 1991 and now city, so isaaq did add nothing, most work was by reer Awdal.

It’s not waffle, this is the beginning, we are building a foundation, how long do you think it took SSC to go their own way even though darood is a slur in somaliland society, being called faqash on a day to day basis, never been trusted
Ignorant diaspora kiddo Dhulbahante as whole never accepted SL authority nor did they allow the state to work in their lands except in Laascanod district after 2007 while Awdal was one of the early region to accept the presence of the state in 1994 so your comparison is not right in here.

Makadoor

Gashv30

You're actually clueless and disputing something you do not even have any knowledge about. Forget photographes; you cannot dispute something that is documented. If you do, then you're just batshit crazy.
Screenshot_20240715_170612_Opera.jpg
Screenshot_20240715_171115_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240715_171119_Gallery.jpg

Idk why you keep bringing up unrelated shit. What do Dir or Rahanwayne in the South have to do with Awdal? They face instability, terrorism, diverse power dynamics, multiple adverseries, etc. You're either being irrational or you're just clutching at straws.

Makadoor

Gashv30
@Rabiic Loosely throwing "Cuqdad" around, but I don't see any proof of this Cuqdad. Those same diaspora were and still are very key to development in Awdal. If they're pushing for something that they believe is in their clans interests, which you guys believe translates to Cuqdad for Isaaq, then so be it.

You can also conveniently ignore Cuqdad from Isaaq, but that is already clear enough. It's the very reason Prof Samatar left for America and resigned from his party due to Cuqdad from Isaaq. And more recently Ina Abiib, is being accused of several things so they can remove him. You can listen to Ina Xamuud, who made threats on his behalf today. "Waxaad ku dagaalan teen anigana ha igu kalifina"

Last edited:

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
You're actually clueless and disputing something you do not even have any knowledge about. Forget photographes; you cannot dispute something that is documented. If you do, then you're just batshit crazy.View attachment 334547View attachment 334548View attachment 334549

Idk why you keep bringing up unrelated shit. What do Dir or Rahanwayne in the South have to do with Awdal? They face instability, terrorism, diverse power dynamics, multiple adverseries, etc. You're either being irrational or you're just clutching at straws.
The only thing SL does is pay off elders and keep the peace, youth unemployment is high, thing need to change, this is the age of chaos in the north, and those who don't seize their own future are doomed to die off.

1721128473789.png

Trending