Jeegaan sent threats to reer Awdal " fight us or STFU and sit down! "

You did not show Barre can be defeated, quite the opposite actually, MJ and their SSDF were the only, I repeat the only armed group to be defeated by Barre and announced their surrender:

View attachment 335124

You did not even do that, SSDF was such a failure that it hid behind 9000 Ethiopian troops in the only operation it is known to participate in, truly one of the most embarrassing rebel movements you will read about:

View attachment 335125

And right after failing to hold the towns with the help of 9000 Ethiopian soldiers, SSDF just surrendered to Barre, imagine the humiliation!

This is another lie. The reason for why AY was arrested brings only more humiliation to the already tattered name of SSDF, the Ethiopians were furious with AY due to his surrender to Afweyne and the fact that SSDF was later used by Afweyne against Hawiye, imagine amxaar having more dhiig than the ssdf leader:

View attachment 335128

I dont think I would ever mention SSDF if I were MJ

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Attachments

• IMG_0726.jpeg
    IMG_0726.jpeg
    91.2 KB · Views: 26
Everyone lived in Mogadishu lol. Isaaq had a lot more invested in Xamar and way more business interest than you so you cant use that as an excuse.

You did not suffer damage as the civil war did not reach your territory, so how come you did not take advantage of having a monopoly over port access and a brand new highway?

How did it take you until 1998 to literally copy Isaaq step by step including the name of your state? It’s like if we decided in 1991 to call our new state majeerteenia, Puntland as a name was in the running and voted on in the process of Somaliland's formation.
U just said isaaq had more invested in xamar than mj??? R u saying there was more isaaq people that owned properties in xamar than mjs? U r a straight up lie

U just said isaaq had more invested in xamar than mj??? R u saying there was more isaaq people that owned properties in xamar than mjs? U r a straight up lie

Not just properties but also businesses too. Isaaq are the most business savvy Somalis out there, its why we're called Idoor.

Its pretty funny that you are comparing yourself to all of Isaaq. Today a sub sub clan of Isaaq has more businesses than all of Harti let alone mj, just like we are more business oriented today so were we back in the union days, its not hard to understand.

Not just properties but also businesses too. Isaaq are the most business savvy Somalis out there, its why we're called Idoor.

Its pretty funny that you are comparing yourself to all of Isaaq. Today a sub sub clan of Isaaq has more businesses than all of Harti let alone mj, just like we are more business oriented today so were we back in the union days, its not hard to understand.
U never answered my question.

It’s pretty funny that you are comparing yourself to all of Isaaq. Today a sub sub clan of Isaaq has more businesses than all of Harti let alone mj, just like we are more business oriented today so were we back in the union days, its not hard to understand.
It’s not hard to understand that there were way more mjs than isaaq that lived and owned property in xamar. The only reason I even brought up the south is because u said mjs didn’t lose anything. A genocide did happen against them by usc. Countless numbers of death and more property loss than the size of garowe. I never brought up isaaq businesses, but if u wanna argue for the sake of arguing then swing away.

It’s not hard to understand that there were way more mjs than isaaq that lived and owned property in xamar. The only reason I even brought up the south is because u said mjs didn’t lose anything. A genocide did happen against them by usc. Countless numbers of death and more property loss than the size of garowe. I never brought up isaaq businesses, but if u wanna argue for the sake of arguing then swing away.

Did you just say there were more mj than Isaaq in Xamar? lol

Your second point is even more absurd, if mj lost some property in xamar then Isaaq and other clans, including Hawiye lost 100x more property and wealth, Raxanweyn farmers lost 1000x more valuable property and land than mj.

I know mj have a tendency to obsessively copy Isaaq, but claiming you also experienced a genocide is new to me. You experienced no genocide, your ancestral land was intact with 0 damage as a result of the civil war. Isaaq on the other hand had their cities completely destroyed via aerial bombardment raids and landmines planted by the Somali army, no way of comparing the two.

Did you just say there were more mj than Isaaq in Xamar? lol

Your second point is even more absurd, if mj lost some property in xamar then Isaaq and other clans, including Hawiye lost 100x more property and wealth, Raxanweyn farmers lost 1000x more valuable property and land than mj.

I know mj have a tendency to obsessively copy Isaaq, but claiming you also experienced a genocide is new to me. You experienced no genocide, your ancestral land was intact with 0 damage as a result of the civil war. Isaaq on the other hand had their cities completely destroyed via aerial bombardment raids and landmines planted by the Somali army, no way of comparing the two.
Walalo it's true there were more MJs in Xamar who owned properties and business in the city and not that many of Isaaqs settled in the former capital or invested a lot in there instead we used to migrate to the gulf Arab countries where the salary and business was more suitable than in Somalia

Walalo it's true there were more MJs in Xamar who owned properties and business in the city and not that many of Isaaqs settled in the former capital or invested a lot in there instead we used to migrate to the gulf Arab countries where the salary and business was more suitable than in Somalia

You are falling for their propaganda, no way there were more MJ than Isaaq in Xamar lol

Isaaq were majority within Hodan district:

FX5gVK0XEAUCg0o.png

"The first house I rented in Mogadishu was in Hodon, known as the "Dutch" neighborhood because it was mainly inhabited by families of the Issak clan, the dominant group in the northern regions of the former British Somaliland."

This is also confirmed by Hawiye academic Ingiriis (@3:22):

Isaaqs who arrived in Xamar for refuge during the genocide settled in Hodan because it was a predominantly Isaaq area so they lived with their relatives there, which is why when the Jasiira massacre was bring organised the army targeted Hodan and its various neighbourhoods.

Isaaq had major stakes in Xamar, its just that unlike darods we accept its goof Hawiye and dont talk about our lost property much because we have our own good i.e. Hargeisa, Burco etc, whereas darods seem to dwell in their Xamar presence a lot more because they had no cities of their own to fall back on, they came from the deserts of Mudug or majeerteenia from small hamlets. The loss of the first ever city where they had any stake was probably devastating.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
I laugh when I hear an Isaaq talking about fighting. That clip of an Isaaq soldier putting his 14K PKM down and taking his 2 dollar slippers and running for dear life will haunt every Isaaq for generations. 500 nin oo nolosha lugu qabtay. horta ma ka dhacday Somalida dhexdeeda?
There were probably similar scenes when Isaaq were giving Harti a 1 sided beat down from 2003 - 2018. Thank Allah the fobs didn’t have social media back then

Trending

Latest posts