Jeegaan sent threats to reer Awdal " fight us or STFU and sit down! "

Makadoor

Gashv30
The only thing SL does is pay off elders and keep the peace, youth unemployment is high, thing need to change, this is the age of chaos in the north, and those who don't seize their own future are doomed to die off.

View attachment 334617
The elders keep the peace and are merely self serving individuals who are looking for their next meal. They are still "Koofiyad bacle" as they were called in the past by our militias, but have become even worse.
1000027158.jpg

Last edited:
@Rabiic Loosely throwing "Cuqdad" around, but I don't see any proof of this Cuqdad. Those same diaspora were and still are very key to development in Awdal. If they're pushing for something that they believe is in their clans interests, which you guys believe translates to Cuqdad for Isaaq, then so be it.

You can also conveniently ignore Cuqdad from Isaaq, but that is already clear enough. It's the very reason Prof Samatar left for America and resigned from his party due to Cuqdad from Isaaq. And more recently Ina Abiib, is being accused of several things so they can remove him. You can listen to Ina Xamuud, who made threats on his behalf today. "Waxaad ku dagaalan teen anigana ha igu kalifina"

If you are going to use Samatar, then you have to also mention that he tried to run for office in Mogadishu in the name of Dir and Gadabursi and was treated like a langaab loomaooyaan, if you agree with his politics you should first reject Somalia like he did.

As for the video you shared, this is really recent, I think it happened just today and I just learned about it from your reply. You are clearly very interested in inner Somaliland politics and follow it even more than a diehard Somalilander, I think you are a lander at heart just too embarrassed to be around your gadabursi diaspora without towing their cuqdad-driven line against Isaaq and Somaliland.

You should post more news about Somaliland since you are clearly invested

Makadoor

Gashv30
If you are going to use Samatar, then you have to also mention that he tried to run for office in Mogadishu in the name of Dir and Gadabursi and was treated like a langaab loomaooyaan, if you agree with his politics you should first reject Somalia like he did.

As for the video you shared, this is really recent, I think it happened just today and I just learned about it from your reply. You are clearly very interested in inner Somaliland politics and follow it even more than a diehard Somalilander, I think you are a lander at heart just too embarrassed to be around your gadabursi diaspora without towing their cuqdad-driven line against Isaaq and Somaliland.

You should post more news about Somaliland since you are clearly invested
You have an unhealthy obsession with Mogadishu. But if you find any value in it and want to score points with presidential candidacies in Mogadishu, Isaaq candidates did worse off than Ina Samatar. I forgot their names, but one got like 1 vote compared to Ina Samatar's 8 votes. Anyway, I can disagree with his politics while also showing proof of the Cuqdad against him due to his clan. The two are not mutually exclusive.

I follow all sorts of politics. Don't overestimate the importance to this particular region of Somalia. And this recent event is nothing new, considering the Cuqdad Isaaq has for every other clan. It's much more prolific with Samaroon after Darood, one that you share a regional state with and the other you do not. Which makes it even worse.

You can paint whatever image of me that you want in your head. I'm just showing you proof of what you intentionally blind yourself to and only accuse us of :icon lol:

Last edited:
You have an unhealthy obsession with Mogadishu. But if you find any value in it and want to score points with presidential candidacies in Mogadishu, Isaaq candidates did worse off than Ina Samatar. I forgot their names, but one got like 1 vote compared to Ina Samatar's 8 votes. Anyway, I can disagree with his politics while also showing proof of the Cuqdad against him due to his clan. The two are not mutually exclusive.

You and I know if Isaaq actually wanted to be part of Somalia's politics they would get anything they want, every single politician from Somalia at one point or another offered us both presidency and capital city or both. We are simply not interested. You dont get the same eager offers, and when you compete your only candidate is treated like loomaooyaan, and yet here you are arguing to be under Hawiye or Darod, really strange.

Somaliland is a place where you are treated as an equal, you get to become president not through 4.5, but through clans that dont share abtirsin with you voting for your candidate like what happened to Riyaale.

I follow all sorts of politics. Don't overestimate the importance to this particular region of Somalia. And this recent event is nothing new, considering the Cuqdad Isaaq has for every other clan. It's much more prolific with Samaroon after Darood, one that you share a regional state with and the other you do not. Which makes it even worse.

You can paint whatever image of me that you want in your head. I'm just showing you proof of what you intentionally blind yourself to and only accuse us of :icon lol:

I dont care for Mogadishu, its just yourself and others who seem to parrot anything Mogadishu wants you to parrot, this was true during Kacaan when you followed a dictator and turned on your neighbours and its also true today for many Gadbursi diaspora who seem to be happy to be used as pawns against Isaaq.

You still cant explain what you can get from Somalia that you are not already getting in Somaliland. You dont like Somaliland yet you follow its news with such care that you know some of the news even before Somalilanders like what just happened. This tells me that you're already part of the system, not an outsider as you claim. You basically want to bargain with Isaaq to get more out of it. But you are wrong to get to this conclusion because you have as much stake as Isaaq, you can demand what you think is fair but dont need to use faqash slogans. Your uncles followed faqash and when we defeated them you had no choice but to sit down with us, dont make the same mistake again.

Makadoor

Gashv30
You and I know if Isaaq actually wanted to be part of Somalia's politics they would get anything they want, every single politician from Somalia at one point or another offered us both presidency and capital city or both. We are simply not interested. You dont get the same eager offers, and when you compete your only candidate is treated like loomaooyaan, and yet here you are arguing to be under Hawiye or Darod, really strange.

Somaliland is a place where you are treated as an equal, you get to become president not through 4.5, but through clans that dont share abtirsin with you voting for your candidate like what happened to Riyaale.

I dont care for Mogadishu, its just yourself and others who seem to parrot anything Mogadishu wants you to parrot, this was true during Kacaan when you followed a dictator and turned on your neighbours and its also true today for many Gadbursi diaspora who seem to be happy to be used as pawns against Isaaq.

You still cant explain what you can get from Somalia that you are not already getting in Somaliland. You dont like Somaliland yet you follow its news with such care that you know some of the news even before Somalilanders like what just happened. This tells me that you're already part of the system, not an outsider as you claim. You basically want to bargain with Isaaq to get more out of it. But you are wrong to get to this conclusion because you have as much stake as Isaaq, you can demand what you think is fair but dont need to use faqash slogans. Your uncles followed faqash and when we defeated them you had no choice but to sit down with us, dont make the same mistake again.
Yeah, that's not happening anymore. You don't have the leverage anymore. That's why the SSC-K regional admin is being given leeway. Again, your obsession with the South is showing. All I have brought up was a regional administration for Awdal. Not once did I mention Mogadishu in this thread until you kept bringing it up. You think I care about who sits on the seat there.

More useless waffle. I've already explained the reasoning to everything but wax kale baad rabtaa, but I don't expect anything from shiisheye HJ oo dad daris uu la ahayn neceb.

Why would I not follow what concerns my clan? Does everybody else on this forum not do it? Faqash slogans? Bro, you're losing it.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's not happening anymore. You don't have the leverage anymore. That's why the SSC-K regional admin is being given leeway. Again, your obsession with the South is showing. All I have brought up was a regional administration for Awdal. Not once did I mention Mogadishu in this thread until you kept bringing it up. You think I care about who sits on the seat there.

More useless waffle. I've already explained the reasoning to everything but wax kale baad rabtaa, but I don't expect anything from shiisheye HJ oo dad daris uu la ahayn neceb.

Why would I not follow what concerns my clan? Does everybody else on this forum not do it? Faqash slogans? Bro, you're losing it.

Ofcourse I mention Mogadishu because claiming to want to be a regional admin implies you come under Mogadishu, unless ofcourse you want to be a regional administration under Somaliland which will never happen.

I welcome the fact that you follow the news of Somaliland closely, its your country afterall even if you claim to be against it, you care enough to follow its news more than bonafide landers, thats a good thing.

But its funny you say I dont have leverage anymore, this is what your uncles said in 1988 and look where their gamble ended. They were abandoned by the same kacaan regime they willingly became accessories to and left to deal with a victorious Isaaq who up until then was dismissed as a hopeless clan with no leverage.

You should be careful and not repeat the mistakes of your fathers. Never count anyone out, and especially not the Isaaq who have arguably the longest track record of proving their detractors wrong.

Makadoor

Gashv30
Ofcourse I mention Mogadishu because claiming to want to be a regional admin implies you come under Mogadishu, unless ofcourse you want to be a regional administration under Somaliland which will never happen.

I welcome the fact that you follow the news of Somaliland closely, its your country afterall even if you claim to be against it, you care enough to follow its news more than bonafide landers, thats a good thing.

But its funny you say I dont have leverage anymore, this is what your uncles said in 1988 and look where their gamble ended. They were abandoned by the same kacaan regime they willingly became accessories to and left to deal with a victorious Isaaq who up until then was dismissed as a hopeless clan with no leverage.

You should be careful and not repeat the mistakes of your fathers. Never count anyone out, and especially not the Isaaq who have arguably the longest track record of proving their detractors wrong.
It won't change much. Mogadishu doesn't even control Lower Shabelle, you think it changes anything even if an Awdal regional admin falls under it's supposed authority? Whatever president gets selected won't change anything.

Like I said I follow all sorts of politics and whatever concerns my clan. You can twist it up to fit your narrative, it means nothing to me.

1988 was 36 years ago. You seem to be still living in this past. You can make all the sly threats showing your Cuqdad, which you have tried very hard to mask. Shiisheye HJ meeshaada ku ekow. Hadalkan halkan ku dhamee

Makadoor

Gashv30
@NidarNidar Habar Cafan is making threats to denounce Somaliland over the removal of Xildhibaan Abiib (which won't happen). Placing a single clansmen over the state pretty much explains itself. They are the very type that some convince themselves love Somaliland but, in actuality, are very fickle and have no real love for it.

It won't change much. Mogadishu doesn't even control Lower Shabelle, you think it changes anything even if an Awdal regional admin falls under it's supposed authority? Whatever president gets selected won't change anything.

Like I said I follow all sorts of politics and whatever concerns my clan. You can twist it up to fit your narrative, it means nothing to me.

1988 was 36 years ago. You seem to be still living in this past. You can make all the sly threats showing your Cuqdad, which you have tried very hard to mask. Shiisheye HJ meeshaada ku ekow. Hadalkan halkan ku dhamee

I am not making any threats, I am just reminding you of your history which you seem to think is so negative that any mention of it is labelled cuqdad.

Your fathers and grandfathers repeated similar talking points handed to them by faqash, on how Isaaq lost all leverage and just like you are now salivating over a regional administration that comes under Muqdisho, they too were promised many things. But you and I agree they made a wrong decision, and allowed themselves to be pawns to be used between Isaaq and Darood.

Instead of repeating their mistake, forge a new path and negotiate with your Isaaq neighbours who have proven to be willing partners having voted for one of your own to be president.

@NidarNidar Habar Cafan is making threats to denounce Somaliland over the removal of Xildhibaan Abiib (which won't happen). Placing a single clansmen over the state pretty much explains itself. They are the very type that some convince themselves love Somaliland but, in actuality, are very fickle and have no real love for it.

Come on, Habar Cafan is a langaab clan within Gadabursi, they cant be making these kind of threats or expect others to take them seriously when they dont have a single district in the country!

Makadoor

Gashv30
I am not making any threats, I am just reminding you of your history which you seem to think is so negative that any mention of it is labelled cuqdad.

Your fathers and grandfathers repeated similar talking points handed to them by faqash, on how Isaaq lost all leverage and just like you are now salivating over a regional administration that comes under Muqdisho, they too were promised many things. But you and I agree they made a wrong decision, and allowed themselves to be pawns to be used between Isaaq and Darood.

Instead of repeating their mistake, forge a new path and negotiate with your Isaaq neighbours who have proven to be willing partners having voted for one of your own to be president.
Those that you refer to were a loosely tied militia that sought to protect the land from clan incursions. They made decisions prior to the agenda brought forward by the Barre regime, who saw to it that they could exploit it. What they initially set out to do was enough.

Forge a new path? A path was forged 31 years ago and you see how terribly that's been going. Si jabhadaysan baa la cadaystay ina loo daqmo. It was not our side the agreements have been broken multiple times, on top of countless provocations. You can see Ina Abiib prove whatever I'm saying, so don't blind yourself from the reality.

Intaa dhexdhiina isku dhisheen ba ka daran taladii aan ka qaadanay Barre. You can pick and choose what you want to recall. But also be grateful for our mediation efforts and don't be so quick to forget either.

Makadoor

Gashv30
Come on, Habar Cafan is a langaab clan within Gadabursi, they cant be making these kind of threats or expect others to take them seriously when they dont have a single district in the country!
Cuqdadlow sheeko kale ba la timid. Habar Cafan aqoon uma lihid aflagaado wax ka qaadi maysid. Habar Cafan and Ina Abiib have the endorsement of the clan in it's entirety. Madaxa buu beesha dan usaaranyahay. Inu Xamuud yuu yahay haduuna ahayn nin Maxamed Case. Ina Maydhane ee maanta difaacayna waa Makahil. Dhamaan waa mid.

These are the same locals that you said love Somaliland..but will all sacrifice it for 1 man. He undoubtedly has more value.

Those that you refer to were a loosely tied militia that sought to protect the land from clan incursions. They made decisions prior to the agenda brought forward by the Barre regime, who saw to it that they could exploit it. What they initially set out to do was enough.

Forge a new path? A path was forged 31 years ago and you see how terribly that's been going. Si jabhadaysan baa la cadaystay ina loo daqmo. It was not our side the agreements have been broken multiple times, on top of countless provocations. You can see Ina Abiib prove whatever I'm saying, so don't blind yourself from the reality.

Intaa dhexdhiina isku dhisheen ba ka daran taladii aan ka qaadanay Barre. You can pick and choose what you want to recall. But also be grateful for our mediation efforts and don't be so quick to forget either.

Why are you playing the role of your clan down when everyone knows you were allies of dictator Siad Barre?

Screenshot 2024-07-17 at 21.12.41.png

You are also playing down the successes and developments that Somaliland brought your region, you are 100% better under Somaliland than you were under the same kacaan you worked for and who ordered you to attack your neighbours. When we won the war we showed mercy and decency and accepted you as equal partners of the new state, these are facts you cant dance around.

Instead of bring up langaab habar cafaan videos or a politician agitating for views, show us Borama before Somaliland and I will show you after Somaliland and we can compare.

Cuqdadlow sheeko kale ba la timid. Habar Cafan aqoon uma lihid aflagaado wax ka qaadi maysid. Habar Cafan and Ina Abiib have the endorsement of the clan in it's entirety. Madaxa buu beesha dan usaaranyahay. Inu Xamuud yuu yahay haduuna ahayn nin Maxamed Case. Ina Maydhane ee maanta difaacayna waa Makahil. Dhamaan waa mid.

These are the same locals that you said love Somaliland..but will all sacrifice it for 1 man. He undoubtedly has more value.

Habar cafaan being langaab is not cuqdad sxb, its factual, they number less than other Gadabursi blocks, you just assumed because Gadabursi is not well known that we will assume a large subclan was making threats. Habar cafaan does not have a single district of their own in Somaliland. Calm down niyow

Makadoor

Gashv30
Why are you playing the role of your clan down when everyone knows you were allies of dictator Siad Barre?

View attachment 334761

You are also playing down the successes and developments that Somaliland brought your region, you are 100% better under Somaliland than you were under the same kacaan you worked for and who ordered you to attack your neighbours. When we won the war we showed mercy and decency and accepted you as equal partners of the new state, these are facts you cant dance around.

Instead of bring up langaab habar cafaan videos or a politician agitating for views, show us Borama before Somaliland and I will show you after Somaliland and we can compare.
No, it's over played. Go re-learn history and look up Yusuf Talan.

You're boring now. You're just trying to convince yourself of things that I already debunked. Kolay shiisheye HJ aan waxba isku fahansanayn baa tahay. Go argue about Oog or whatever desert you're from with your neighbours or talk about who killed who over water wells instead of reiterating shit from 36 years ago!

No, it's over played. Go re-learn history and look up Yusuf Talan.

You're boring now. You're just trying to convince yourself of things that I already debunked. Kolay shiisheye HJ aan waxba isku fahansanayn baa tahay. Go argue about Oog or whatever desert you're from with your neighbours or talk about who killed who over water wells instead of reiterating shit from 36 years ago!

Lol, so you are not happy because facts disagree with your made up narrative? I can list +20 sources all stating how Barre's dictatorship armed Gadabursi and Gadabursi in turn were allies of his regime until the very end. You are ashamed of your clan's history.

You can run away now, but learn to behave next time, diaspora gadabursi cuqdad will get you no where, dreaming of clan based regional administration will not be entertained.

As I said before, your fathers made the alliance with Barre because they thought Isaaq was toast, you are repeating exactly the same mistake they did under the same assumption. Just like it did not work for SDA, Awdal state is dead on arrival

Makadoor

Gashv30
Habar cafaan being langaab is not cuqdad sxb, its factual, they number less than other Gadabursi blocks, you just assumed because Gadabursi is not well known that we will assume a large subclan was making threats. Habar cafaan does not have a single district of their own in Somaliland. Calm down niyow
Shaqo aan shaqadaadi hayn baad haysa. Voting block? Irrelevant. Vast majority of eligible voters in the region don't even vote (60%). Dhulkay ku fadhiyaan HC waa deegan badan oo Cagaaran ilaa Ethiopia.

Bit random. I don't know why you have an axe to grind with HC all of a sudden unless you think I'm HC...

Last edited:

Makadoor

Gashv30
Lol, so you are not happy because facts disagree with your made up narrative? I can list +20 sources all stating how Barre's dictatorship armed Gadabursi and Gadabursi in turn were allies of his regime until the very end. You are ashamed of your clan's history.

You can run away now, but learn to behave next time, diaspora gadabursi cuqdad will get you no where, dreaming of clan based regional administration will not be entertained.

As I said before, your fathers made the alliance with Barre because they thought Isaaq was toast, you are repeating exactly the same mistake they did under the same assumption. Just like it did not work for SDA, Awdal state is dead on arrival
Everything was already answered but you decided to take it for another spin with the same talking points. Get a grip.

Why would I be ashamed my adeer Cali Xamuud is talking shit in Hargeisa. Maxaad ka badali karta. And tomorrow he will leave like Ina Khalif if he wants to.

Last edited:
Everything was already answered but you decided to take it for another spin with the same talking points. Get a grip.

Why would I be ashamed my adeer Cali Xamuud is talking shit in Hargeisa. Maxaad ka badali karta. And tomorrow he will leave like Cali Khalif if he wants to.
Adeerka kan ba ?? :leon:

1721250039259.png

Trending

Latest posts