Jileecnimado ha warto!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Long hair sucks if you work out a lot. Especially if your hair is naturally oily it just gets in the way.

Short hair is more efficient for guys.

Q

Queen Carawelo

get this hair style because it never fails with the chicks

landscape-1443118314-jared-leto-proudly-displays-his-man-bun-in-a-tuxedo-at-the-golden-globes-2014.jpg

:banderas:

It only works for light skinned guys or blue eyed cadaans.:chrisfreshhah:

Long hair sucks if you work out a lot. Especially if your hair is naturally oily it just gets in the way.

Short hair is more efficient for guys.

I'm not going to grow it that long, plus i will wrap it in a bun so it won't be a problem.

i dont think im patient enough to grow it that long. pluss somali would put me on blast for that. guaranteed.

undercut-bun2.jpg

What about this one? The undercut bun? This what im trying to go for right now.

Bro i got that. It is synonymous with reer badiyow.

forget about how long it takes because the end result is fully worth it. i have had my hair since i was 16 and i am 22 now. the most i do is at the end of each year i cut 10cm of it and nothing more.
black chicks get brainwashed
white chicks find it exotic
somali chicks want to negotiate the meher on the first date.

Apollo

VIP
I'm not going to grow it that long, plus i will wrap it in a bun so it won't be a problem.

I tried semi-long hair once for a couple of months and it was a pain in the ass. Never again. Life is just much easier with the short hair style.

forget about how long it takes because the end result is fully worth it. i have had my hair since i was 16 and i am 22 now. the most i do is at the end of each year i cut 10cm of it and nothing more.
black chicks get brainwashed
white chicks find it exotic
somali chicks want to negotiate the meher on the first date.

How isn't your mom and the whole somali community on your ass for that? Walah, i havent even grown it that long and people are pressuring me to cut it. Some are saying cut it because its Sunnah. :yloezpe::yloezpe: How long did it take ya to grow it out?

Do chicks really spread cheeks for hair?lollol

Hafez

VIP
How isn't your mom and the whole somali community on your ass for that? Walah, i havent even grown it that long and people are pressuring me to cut it. Some are saying cut it because its Sunnah. :yloezpe::yloezpe: How long did it take ya to grow it out?

Do chicks really line up for hair?lollol
Actually the prophet (SAW) had long hair. Tell them that, it's true. He (SAW) cut it at times though for like Hajj and Umrah.

Do chicks really spread cheeks for hair?lollol

during my teenage years i got a lot of hassle from all the family not just my mother. they even tried to tell me they would not give me any money until i cut my hair off but i was dedicated and so i survived their sanctions on a nigga. eventually they grew to prefer it, my mother stopped speaking about it once i told her this phase i was going through was just to impress a certain girl so some how this got her to just stop the"timahaga chaqafka ah iska jar nacasyahow". my father thinks im a thirsty little c*nt so he used to buy any excuse i gave him if i include a female in it.

use this formula but stay dedicated for a 2 year period and the family will get used to it to the point they will stop the jokes and name calling.

Last edited:
during my teenage years i got a lot of hassle from all the family not just my mother. they even tried to tell me they would not give me any money until i cut my hair off but i was dedicated and so i survived their sanctions on a nigga. eventually they grew to prefer it, my mother stopped speaking about it once i told her this phase i was going through was just to impress a certain girl so some how this got her to just stop the"timahaga chaqafka ah iska jar nacasyahow". my father thinks im a thirsty little c*nt so he would buy any excuse i give him if i include a female in it.

use this formula but stay dedicated for a 2 year period and the family will get used to it to the point they will stop the jokes and name calling.
Soo did the chicks spread the cheeks? :stevej:

Status
Not open for further replies.