Jileecnimado ha warto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:meleshame:
Why you giving me false hopes up like this? I actually thought chicks would line up for my Fresh hair cut waaalleee
sxb you dont really expect me to speak about women as if they are just a piece of meat, do you?

the hair style has never failed me. not once in the space of 6 years. the only thing that could go wrong right now is if i start going bald in the next 7 years which i plan on being un married. its a piss take if i turn 30 and get ready for marraige and start loosing my hair line or the back of my head has the bidaaar patch
:eminemdamn:

Last edited:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
May Allah protect me from the evil eye of the wicked dhabayaco and others who wish ill will on the Muslims. Ameen.

8LsANWO.png

sxb you dont really expect me to speak about women as if they are just a piece of meat, do you?

You were the one that started it Saying xalimos propose to you because of your hair and the motivation behind it was was to get chicks.

the hair style has never failed me. not once in the space of 6 years. the only thing that could go wrong right now is if i start going bald in the next 7 years which i plan on being un married. its a piss take if i turn 30 and get ready for marraige and start loosing my hair line or the back of my head has the bidaaar patch
:eminemdamn:

If you Just remember to live healthy i don't think you will get a bidaar.

If it happens you will have to Ask lebron for Advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.