Jobless incel records xalimo and her bf in public

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
If a little Somali najaas decides to secretly record me in public... I'm confronting him.

A good portion of Somali males under the age of 25 in the West are extremely meek, he can try saying all of that DarkNacNac spiel to my face. Infringing on people's right to privacy can bare serious consequences for these basement dwellers.

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
If a little Somali najaas decides to secretly record me in public... I'm confronting him.

A good portion of Somali males under the age of 25 in the West are extremely meek, he can try saying all of that DarkNacNac spiel to my face. Infringing on people's right to privacy can bare serious consequences for these basement dwellers.
You're gonna box up abdi yeah

Contrary to popular belief, trying to destroy Somali girls/women, is not new to our culture, it's just seen more often now, thanks to the internet. And these little boys, have been groomed by older men. I can say so much more on this topic, but I don't want to lead people down the rabbit hole of insane Somali men, who even had websites where they exposed Somali girls/women, and made c0rnography of them. Back in Somalia, girls used to even get set up to be raped, just like what is happening now. This culture of stalking, shaming and exposing Somali girls/women is not new. Ask your mothers/aunties about Somali men, and their little handmaidens. Men are men, don't think that because they are your ethnic group or claim to be Muslim that they are exempt from trying to ruin you.

Don't even trust all women, some of these women are demonic and will also set you up to be raped, out of spite or financial gain, as I'm sure you see all over daljoog tiktok with these recent scandals and arrests. Pimping is also not new. I'm sorry ladies, but as a rule of thumb, don't trust men in general. Use the mahrem method, do istikharah, do your reseach dilligently, and stop thinking you're special and 'he will not treat me like that'.

Last edited:
This is so creepy and the girl looks west African as well. So many non Somali women who look even slightly Somali get abused by these incels.

It’s like Somali men want all women to hate them. Is this the homosexual agenda? Hmmm 🧐

Contrary to popular belief, trying to destroy Somali girls/women, is not new to our culture, it's just seen more often now, thanks to the internet. And these little boys, have been groomed by older men. I can say so much more on this topic, but I don't want to lead people down the rabbit hole of insane Somali men, who even had websites where they exposed Somali girls/women, and made c0rnography of them. Back in Somalia, girls used to even get set up to be raped, just like what is happening now. This culture of stalking, shaming and exposing Somali girls/women is not new. Ask your mothers/aunties about Somali men, and their little handmaidens. Men are men, don't think that because they are your ethnic group or claim to be Muslim that they are exempt from trying to ruin you.

Don't even trust all women, some of these women are demonic and will also set you up to be raped, out of spite or financial gain, as I'm sure you see all over daljoog tiktok with these recent scandals and arrests. Pimping is also not new. I'm sorry ladies, but as a rule of thumb, don't trust men in general. Use the mahrem method, do istikharah, do your reseach dilligently, and stop thinking you're special and 'he will not treat me like that'.
true but now with the added mental illness of social media and ipad turned quarantine kids!

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄

I’d also add that it is not unique to our culture or even to the male gender historically speaking. It’s been a mainstay of human vice since forever. There are countless historical stories of gossip, isku dirir, intrigue and exposing private vices. It’s why Islam has called out this behaviour in many ayaat and hadiths and as humans we must resist engaging in this type of behaviour no matter how exciting or funny shaytaan might make it seem

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
true but now with the added mental illness of social media and ipad turned quarantine kids!
I feel sorry for the young ones who will think this type of behaviour is normal and express it in public whilst now it’s only limited to the online sphere (increasing less). I actually feel lucky that when I was growing up social media was rudimentary and cameras were not as widespread.

I’d also add that it is not unique to our culture or even to the male gender historically speaking. It’s been a mainstay of human vice since forever. There are countless historical stories of gossip, isku dirir, intrigue and exposing private vices. It’s why Islam has called out this behaviour in many ayaat and hadiths and as humans we must resist engaging in this type of behaviour no matter how exciting or funny shaytaan might make it seem
It’s never been this way compared to how it was before. Heck, even my late teenage years 10 yrs ago wasn’t like this and the main culprit is social media. Before, the advent of the normalization of social media you wouldn’t be snapped and put on social media for millions to see you. You couldn’t be bullied by random men who lived 20 miles away from your area. Also, deep fakes have increased, with the increase of the internet, men and their addiction to corn has increased and this was probably amplified by Covid and now they have even more of a sickness towards women.

Even 10 yrs ago when we had social media
And the internet, men weren’t as misogynistic. Online misogyny has increased by like 30%. Maybe it’s probably because 10 yrs ago, social media whilst popular wasn’t as popular as today? Covid I think is a contributing factor as to why people are incessantly online and how that’s wrapped people’s mind that they’re now even behaving this way in real life.

I feel sorry for the young ones who will think this type of behaviour is normal and express it in public whilst now it’s only limited to the online sphere (increasing less). I actually feel lucky that when I was growing up social media was rudimentary and cameras were not as widespread.
100% as a teen, you could act a fool, fall over, get into fights, have fun or whatever and no one would record you. Now? Everything is recorded. You have an argument? Your face is on the internet. You have an embarrassing fall? Your face is on the internet. You reject a guy a bit too harshly? He might take a pic and put you on the internet and declare to the world you’re a *****. A man slides into a woman’s DMs? She might decide to post it on her twitter and tell everyone you’re thirsty.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
When will Somali men realise that they are in fact, part of the greater 'dhagax' nation, carrying up to 50-60% of Madow DNA. I've seen a good number of you guys, especially some pictures from back home, and not all of you have timo jilicsan, and don't even get me started on those of you with visible 'dhagax' admixture, by way of Bantu/Banadiri/Shansi/Barwani or whoever your ancestor married.

Somali women are mostly with Somali men out of ethnic loyalty, religion and so forth. What do you think happens when people are exposed to other races/ethnic groups? Same thing that happens when Somali men are running around impregnating women, who go on 23andMe years later to find their father.

Insecure weirdos, shaqo yeesha. There are millions of Somali women, if you can't attract one yourself, your loss.

"Insecure weirdos, shaqo yeesha. There are millions of Somali women, if you can't attract one yourself, your loss."

We got ugly niggas that have never been flirted with :mjkkk: :mjlol: .

Also a lot of miskeen niggas that have stayed away from women for a very long time.

These niggas can only be saved by marrying some random xalimo back home.