Jobless incel records xalimo and her bf in public

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Furthering the disconnect. Because of guys like him halimos have to be on the guard 24/7 smh. Reer Holland find him and give him a proper lection lol

These lame miskeens that wouldn't even consider marrying western xalimo are the main ones causing havoc on social media.

These niggas are hurting our reputation with this bs. Why waste time policing western halimos if your gonna end up marrying some random from back home??

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I cant even defend us no more bro.

And its mostly the european ones dragging the rest of us down.

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Hopefully this Halimo never tricks a miskeen Faarax after being defiled by Abu Tyrone. He did an excellent service for our community, great job.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Hopefully this Halimo never tricks a miskeen Faarax after being defiled by Abu Tyrone. He did an excellent service for our community, great job.
Hopefully, she will marry the j and not bring his leftovers back to the Somali community.

This obsession about protecting miskeens is stupid.

Most of these guys that are truly worried about this don't even marry western xalimos.

Worrying about protecting these men are stupid. f*ck these niggas. The trolls believe their doing some sort of noble thing exposing xalimos to protect a group of "miskeen" Somali niggas these chicks would never date.

No one is checking for these niggas :mjlol:

This is disgusting. That person deserves to be reported to the police, as it is actually against the privacy law in the Netherlands to record someone without their knowledge or consent. ILLEGAL!

When will Somali men realise that they are in fact, part of the greater 'dhagax' nation, carrying up to 50-60% of Madow DNA. I've seen a good number of you guys, especially some pictures from back home, and not all of you have timo jilicsan, and don't even get me started on those of you with visible 'dhagax' admixture, by way of Bantu/Banadiri/Shansi/Barwani or whoever your ancestor married.

Somali women are mostly with Somali men out of ethnic loyalty, religion and so forth. What do you think happens when people are exposed to other races/ethnic groups? Same thing that happens when Somali men are running around impregnating women, who go on 23andMe years later to find their father.

Insecure weirdos, shaqo yeesha. There are millions of Somali women, if you can't attract one yourself, your loss.
Why are you getting qashined,I said it in another comment most of the Somalis are two or three features away from being madhow some look more Nilotic/bantu

Whelp…feel for you younger generation.

I think if this carries on and with everyone now being on the internet and even now spilling to real life with people being recorded, it’s just going to cause a lot of push back of younger Somali girls feeling nothing but distrust of Faraxs.

Let’s be real, this is taking to too far. Even Somali girls who’d never consider an ajnabi will feel repulsed if this continues. It won’t deter young girls from marrying out, it will just increase it.

Im older, married and never once in a million considered an ajnabi, but if I had to deal with this younger gen I’d consider leaving the community.

In my days we might have had a lot of drop out, boys who aren’t doing as well, maybe even ones who have brushed with crime….but at least they were….normal and somewhat trustworthy. Normal boys that could be reasoned with.

This is not it. I’m sorry for the younger gen, both girls and boys. Living in an age of phones and everything recorded is hell.
I was asking myself this question,we did lots of crazy things growing up both the boys and the girls but we ended up ok there’s was no exposing we trusted each other

This is disgusting. That person deserves to be reported to the police, as it is actually against the privacy law in the Netherlands to record someone without their knowledge or consent. ILLEGAL!
I do not condone his behavior. But, it's not illegal to film someone in public in the Netherlands, and you don't need to ask for permission. However, if you're filming inside a business, like a restaurant, it depends on the specific rules of the chain.

I do not condone his behavior. But, it's not illegal to film someone in public in the Netherlands, and you don't need to ask for permission. However, if you're filming inside a business, like a restaurant, it depends on the specific rules of the chain.
Nice.. Could you provide me a reliable source for that? I assume you can read this and will be able to debunk this aswell then. 🤷‍♀️

Trending