Jordan Peterson "give em hell netanyahu"

Who remembers when some stupid people thought that he was a intelligent neutral man who Muslim should support. This pig has shown his true colors today

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I told u- Jordan has been deteriorating rapidly- those uncontrollable tears were symptoms of it. Recently i saw him on YouTube, he brought smart minds of at least 5 men, it was so boring- because he took control of the panel discussion. He rambled and hablah hablah all the way--delighted with himself. I just X the page and went to get some ice cream. :bell:

I told u- Jordan has been deteriorating rapidly- those uncontrollable tears were symptoms of it. Recently i saw him on YouTube, he brought smart minds of at least 5 men, it was so boring- because he took control of the panel discussion. He rambled and hablah hablah all the way--delighted with himself. I just X the page and went to get some ice cream. :bell:
I heard that he used to be a liberal but he started going conservative since he saw how much money he could make from them

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I heard that he used to be a liberal but he started going conservative since he saw how much money he could make from them

I doubt he think in the len of political lens of conservative or liberalism. He is a savant. He has a good heart. But he lost his way after he and his daughter almost died of a horrible disease. That kind of a trauma, he needs a therapist or he will continue to unravel. Shame because i like him.

He's always had those views. Jordan Peterson has kept a surprisingly salient consistent perspective throughout his mental ups and downs with regard to everything. He just expresses them more directly now as opposed to in less direct, mainly convoluted language, in the past (which he still does, largely). The man is a coward charlatan whose primary fervor is an ugly ideological drive.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Who remembers when some stupid people thought that he was a intelligent neutral man who Muslim should support. This pig has shown his true colors today
Man I was a big fan of Peterson, I didnt know he hated Muslims like this

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He's always had those views. Jordan Peterson has kept a surprisingly salient consistent perspective throughout his mental ups and downs with regard to everything. He just expresses them more directly now as opposed to in less direct, mainly convoluted language, in the past (which he still does, largely). The man is a coward charlatan whose primary fervor is an ugly ideological drive.

Wow. who is this sexy @alchemist? :chrisfreshhah:

The brilliant @Admin incognito? lol

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ™‰π™€π™€π™§π™’π™–π™­π™­π™žπ™£π™œβœͺ
The evangelicals love dixkriding the Jews. They helped in the creation of Israel
I could provide you with hundreds of videos of this shit. Just took me two minutes to find this many examples.
Just type in yt β€œjew spits on christians” and you will find you hours of content.

I dont know why these christians support the jews so much when they hate them. Also christians believe jews killed jesus so it makes no sense

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I will never take that man seriously after this tweet. He went on a all meat diet on request by his daughter and caught something. Later when he also got covid his daughter shipped him off to some eastern European doctors and they had him hooked up like this. Peterson is a joke and only preteens look up to him.
jordan-peterson-is-back-in-the-hospital-hoping-he-gets-well-v0-uzatvubu5jw91.png

Internet Nomad

I will never take that man seriously after this tweet. He went on a all meat diet on request by his daughter and caught something. Later when he also got covid his daughter shipped him off to some eastern European doctors and they had him hooked up like this. Peterson is a joke and only preteens look up to him.View attachment 297504
Aint no way thia nigga has a dick pump πŸ’€

I could provide you with hundreds of videos of this shit. Just took me two minutes to find this many examples.
Just type in yt β€œjew spits on christians” and you will find you hours of content.

I dont know why these christians support the jews so much when they hate them. Also christians believe jews killed jesus so it makes no sense

The reason why Christian helped the Jews in creating Israel is because they believe that it will speed up the return of Jesus

Internet Nomad

Never could look at him the same after that. Bro had something unspeakable happen to him and his daughter took a selfie right in front of it.
Im gonna need to wash my eyes.
IMG_1872.jpeg