Jubaland Forces Invade Ghetto Somalia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

We need more JL forces to re-inforce the Ghetto division and clean out al shabab not talk about how to re-organize JL because a bun marehan wants sal-balaarsi like they do in GM, which will never happen in JL.

I say invade Ghetto and lay all them niggas on the floor and say that's 'all u get if u become mucurad' in JL. Madoobe is to soft on these niggas we need a hardened Ogaden president to seal the borders in Ghetto

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
More Jubbaland forces presence + more KDF air strikes = less terrorists and spoilers in Gedo

Some members on here were qashining me months ago when I suggested KDF should double their air strikes on Gedo terrorist cells.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/should-kdf-double-the-airstrikes-on-gedo-terrorist-cells.87118/

Why should I even care about Ghetto and if it stays as a terrorist haven or not, can't help people who don't want to help them selves and enjoy anarchy and lawleness. :kanyeshrug:

Those JL Forces were local clan militias that came under the Jubbaland Defense Minister Abdirashid Janan (Rer Ahmed) they are loyal sons to the gobol and now come under Gudoiyaha gobalka Gedo Cisman Haji Nuur.

However it is none of your concern what happens in Jubbaland since your a dhaba.yaco from the northern desert.

You should be more focused on the ISIS cells in the Galgala mountains and Qandala region of Buntlayn. As well as making sure your jareérteen governors don't keep getting killed one after the other like what happened in Nugaal and Mudug.

Another one of your head military leaders got killed just today, I think your focus should be there and not in the south where you have no stake.

That’s most likely not gonna happen. War doesn’t benefit anyone other than create hatred and division. What the region needs is genuine reconciliation, mutual agreement and alliance to their twin state PL who made the state. Since Darood clans are the majority, they should make peace and dominate the state just like SL is dominated by Isaaq or Hirshabelle is dominated by Hawiye (Abgaal and Xawaadle).

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Those JL Forces were local clan militias that came under the Jubbaland Defense Minister Abdirashid Janan (Rer Ahmed) they are loyal sons to the gobol and now come under Gudoiyaha gobalka Gedo Cisman Haji Nuur.

However it is none of your concern what happens in Jubbaland since your a dhaba.yaco from the northern desert.

You should be more focused on the ISIS cells in the Galgala mountains and Qandala region of Buntlayn. As well as making sure your jareérteen governors don't keep getting killed one after the other like what happened in Nugaal and Mudug.

Another one of your head military leaders got killed just today, I think your focus should be there and not in the south where you have no stake.

Last time I checked we built the JL capital your people don't dare to live in and been dying for, the fact is you are an irrevelent tribe in JL hence why everyone is suggesting your tioletless Gedo should join SWS instead. :kanyeshrug:

Last time I checked we built the JL capital your people don't dare to live in and been dying for, the fact is you are an irrevelent tribe in JL hence why everyone is suggesting your tioletless Gedo should join SWS instead. :kanyeshrug:

You know nothing about the south, the Jubba river (hence the name Jubba-land) begins in the Doolow district of Gedo. This region is not something you and your folks should focus on since you have your hands full in the semi arid northern deserts.

As a marginalized cali beysteen your main priority should be capturing your uncle mumin and the rest of your insurgent cousins. Lest they continue to kill your governors and military generals.

screen-shot-2020-07-27-at-10-20-50-pm-png.134307

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Well as long as reer Gedo is taking care of Gedo I am okay with it. Also all Army in Gedo should be only Jubaland Darawish.
Jubaland should take care of their people in Gedo.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
You know nothing about the south, the Jubba river (hence the name Jubba-land) begins in the Doolow district of Gedo. This region is not something you and your folks should focus on since you have your hands full in the semi arid northern deserts.

As a marginalized cali beysteen your main priority should be capturing your uncle mumin and the rest of your insurgent cousins. Lest they continue to kill your governors and military generals.

What do you mean it doesn't concern you?! We have 10 MPs in JL parliament, we hold the mayorship of Kismayo, our people reside in J/Hoose with great numbers. JL was built on our sacrifice and support in 2013. I'm not a refugee fleeing the wrath of HG like you though, I have the right to speak of JL issues more than you.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
MX in Gedo will defend their land and won’t bow down to anyone. If you want OG militia forces in dead bags that’s on you :sass1:

What do you mean it doesn't concern you?! We have 10 MPs in JL parliament, we hold the mayorship of Kismayo, our people reside in J/Hoose with great numbers. JL was built on our sacrifice and support in 2013. I'm not a refugee fleeing the wrath of HG like you though, I have the right to speak of JL issues more than you.

No you don't have 10 mps actually, you have 5 mps and I have 19 mps and even that is an underestimation of our numbers in JL, don't try to spread misinformation especially to someone that knows the region.

What sacrifice did you make in JL? It was us that fought the Islamic courts in 2006 and the insurgents once again in 2008.

It was Kenya that came into Kismayo through operation lind nchi and still there that made you mayor. If you want to say that was the sacrifice you made through omar buur giving the green light to ugaali munchers to enter our region then you can have that, but it comes with repercussions.

We also used to have the mayorship of kismayo when there wasn't any outside foreign interference. We'll see if you have the right to speak when the amsiom mandate is over which was put into place by your hero the traitor abdullahi yusuf.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Keep bringing the same excerpt everywhere Buun Boy, last time I checked most of Al Shabaab Amirs and foot soldiers are Marehan, your entire dusty and tioletless region is even controlled by Al Shabaab, does Abu Muscab ring a bell:camby:
PhotoCollage_20200810_005354973.jpg

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
No you don't have 10 mps actually, you have 5 mps and I have 19 mps and even that is an underestimation of our numbers in JL, don't try to spread misinformation especially to someone that knows the region.

What sacrifice did you make in JL? It was us that fought the Islamic courts in 2006 and the insurgents once again in 2008.

It was Kenya that came into Kismayo through operation lind nchi and still there that made you mayor. If you want to say that was the sacrifice you made through omar buur giving the green light to ugaali munchers to enter our region then you can have that, but it comes with repercussions.

We also used to have the mayorship of kismayo when there wasn't any outside foreign interference. We'll see if you have the right to speak when the amsiom mandate is over which was put into place by your hero the traitor abdullahi yusuf.
"Kenya came into Kismayo and made you mayor ... We used to have the mayorship when there was no foreign interference".

You don't know much about Jubaland tbh if you actually believe that bull crap. Kismayo had 15 mayors since 1960, Nine (9) of them were MJ and 1 Dhulbahante. That's total of 10 Harti mayors in kismayo. Kismayo is just Harti village that grew to become a city, it is that simple.

You need to work on the security and the well-being of your besieged and brutalized people in Ghetto and leave Kismayo out of your mouth. They have been colonized by Al Shabab, KDF, Ethiopian army, SNA and relentless air bombardments of the USA. I actually feel bad for them, they fled the wrath of HG in GG only to be mercilessly assaulted by foreigners in their refugee camps of Ghetto.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Simply put we need 'darwish' back in the security minister position, he is bicidyahan and has a shoot to kill policy with buns-bourough marehan. Please @Teeri-Alpha renominate Darwish to security and watch these bun hunters flee majerten might.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ghetto has nothing to offer JL. All the business people are harti in Kismayo and control the trade corridor. Absame controls most territory in JL. What has Ghetto got to offer?

I say annex their ass to South West, JL can still be legit state with 2 regions(lower and upper jubba), axsanki ayaa laga badiye nimanka bunta ah, they got nothing to negotiate with to harm JL, they are under our feet and hate it so much but it will never change, it has been legalized and codified into a constitutional process that took years to do and no-one is going to un-do all that and cause JL to collapse because of some Bun marehan.

They think JL is like GM/HS where they can hold conferences or play the shabab card and shit, which won't work because there is absolutely no negiotations allowed with shabab except shoot to kill policy because they under a worldwide embargo, so this shabab project brings nothing to the table in exchange for sade, they're leaders will be exiled or under house arrest like dahir aways becuz that's the best deal shabab loyalist can get.

But I am serious we don't need that dustbowl Ghetto, all the power and wealth is in Jubba, Ghetto should join the poor rahanwayn state, I would be happy to attend 'JL/SW' meeting to annex Ghetto, they have more to lose then we have to gain with ghetto in JL. We are lifting up dead weight region Ghetto

reer

VIP
"Kenya came into Kismayo and made you mayor ... We used to have the mayorship when there was no foreign interference".

You don't know much about Jubaland tbh if you actually believe that bull crap. Kismayo had 15 mayors since 1960, Nine (9) of them were MJ and 1 Dhulbahante. That's total of 10 Harti mayors in kismayo. Kismayo is just Harti village that grew to become a city, it is that simple.

You need to work on the security and the well-being of your besieged and brutalized people in Ghetto and leave Kismayo out of your mouth. They have been colonized by Al Shabab, KDF, Ethiopian army, SNA and relentless air bombardments of the USA. I actually feel bad for them, they fled the wrath of HG in GG only to be mercilessly assaulted by foreigners in their refugee camps of Ghetto.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wagad was mayor (under morgan)
jarato was mayor
taano was mayor

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Why is it that is folks from Pl that are calling for war? Caqligoodha waxey raban Marehan iyo Ogaden in ay isku dilaan and none of their blood is spilled! No war will happen . If Madoobe is going to wage a war then it is against Al kebabs in Jubba region period!

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Why is it that is folks from Pl that are calling for war? Caqligoodha waxey raban Marehan iyo Ogaden in ay isku dilaan and none of their blood is spilled! No war will happen . If Madoobe is going to wage a war then it is against Al kebabs in Jubba region period!
What's wrong with calling war on Shabaab? :heh:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

What's the matter, ina ader, you seem very much triggered?

Both Al Shabab and Daesh, are more than welcome to continue buming each other, in the Galgala and Qandala mountains. Would really love me it, if they could come down from those damn mountains.

As for Jubba affairs..... we're part and parcel of it. Get triggered as much as you like, hyena muncher. You're nothing. Remember that. Even in your *home* region of Gedo, you're under siege by Raxanweyn (of all clans).

Now, go run off, and cry over a photo of your dead *Abo*

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Unless you are dumb or accusing Marehan, you ought to know Gedo is free from Shabab. Shabbab's last hideout is in Jubbas , Shabbele region and SWS
If that's the case why is the reporter saying Shabaab is operating between Beled Xawo and Dolow?

Trending

Latest posts