Jubaland Forces Invade Ghetto Somalia

Why is it that is folks from Pl that are calling for war? Caqligoodha waxey raban Marehan iyo Ogaden in ay isku dilaan and none of their blood is spilled! No war will happen . If Madoobe is going to wage a war then it is against Al kebabs in Jubba region period!
Do you see MJ involved in Garbarey politics?
Are you fighting MJ over Luuq?

Lower Jubba is MJ home you have no say in it cos you don't live in it.Kismaayo is like Xamar to you.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why is Gedo any concern to a Majeerteen? These people are obsessed! Worry about terrorists in Buuraha Galgala and Qandala and stay out of our affairs.

TekNiKo

VIP
What do you mean it doesn't concern you?! We have 10 MPs in JL parliament, we hold the mayorship of Kismayo, our people reside in J/Hoose with great numbers. JL was built on our sacrifice and support in 2013. I'm not a refugee fleeing the wrath of HG like you though, I have the right to speak of JL issues more than you.
Fleeing HG wrath kulaha, which Marehan fled to Gedo? And how the f*ck is going to another gobol your clan lives, fleeing? So stupid these kids, HG iyo adigaba ana wasso your hatred for us is clear to see.

Farm

VIP
Fleeing HG wrath kulaha, which Marehan fled to Gedo? And how the f*ck is going to another gibol fleeing? So stupid these kids, HG iyo adigaba ana wasso.

Buun we know you very well you make up 10% of Gedo and the rest is Rx. I can see why you claim Mogadishu and Kismayo, it’s because you are homeless. Do you want some change?
giphy.gif

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Fleeing HG wrath kulaha, which Marehan fled to Gedo? And how the f*ck is going to another gobol your clan lives, fleeing? So stupid these kids, HG iyo adigaba ana wasso your hatred for us is clear to see.
Don't deflect from your embarrassing record of fleeing in droves from your land in GG. Where's Dhusomareb, Cadaado, Galinsoor, Bandiiradleey, Guriceel etc. Those districts used to be traditional Marehan land and now HG squat in them. Even Abudwaaq is in danger considering how Ceyr own half of the district. Shameful

Farm

VIP
Don't deflect from your embarrassing record of fleeing in droves from your land in GG. Where's Dhusomareb, Cadaado, Galinsoor, Bandiiradleey, Guriceel etc. Those districts used to be traditional Marehan land and now HG squat in them. Even Abudwaaq is in danger considering how Ceyr own half of the district. Shameful
Well @TekNiKo tell us where the land went.

giphy.gif

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Do you see MJ involved in Garbarey politics?
Are you fighting MJ over Luuq?

Lower Jubba is MJ home you have no say in it cos you don't live in it.Kismaayo is like Xamar to you.
If they have no stake in Gedo then why are they yapping? Since when were we talking about Kismayo? These dumbos are calling for a war in Gedo and obviously they want Ogadens to wage the war with no single Mj blood spilled
If that's the case why is the reporter saying Shabaab is operating between Beled Xawo and Dolow?
Two words, FAKE NEWS! Marehan militia cleared out Shabab ages ago, the region is safe.

TekNiKo

VIP
Reer Guri left those lands for prime land in Gedo only town we really lost is Gelinsoor, we never lived in Cadaado and Bandiiraadleey and guriceel lol! Your just making up lies now. Marehan Mudug is a minority of Marehan and we will never lose Cabudwaaq that is our heart land.

Farm

VIP
If they have no stake in Gedo then why are they yapping? Since when were we talking about Kismayo? These dumbos are calling for a war in Gedo and obviously they want Ogadens to wage the war with no single Mj blood spilled

Two words, FAKE NEWS! Marehan militia cleared out Shabab ages ago, the region is safe.

If that was true the Cuban doctor wouldn’t still be in Gedo being held hostage.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN youre obsessed with Gedo

Sade has disobeyed the house of darod leadership which is the boqortoyo, he isn't allowed to rule and sneaked to hawiye like a duli and said I will fight darod but give me a position, in return he gets a position and loses land as result. Sade Darod must kiss the ring of Boqor Burhan and begin surrendering immediately to the traditional way of rulership and end this madness of opposition and joining hawiye for petty positions when they take his land constantly. Karbashka Sade is holy.

Trending