Just found out that one of my great great grandparents was oromo? am I cooked?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Imma do 23&me it’s my dads side of the family which I’m interested they don’t look like full ethnic Somalis.
according to this thread u best be worried if theres any admixture on your paternal side. Im curious how do they look like? Ancient Cushites from Yemen?

according to this thread u best be worried if theres any admixture on your paternal side. Im curious how do they look like? Ancient Cushites from Yemen?
Look at what we have here. The tables have turned around. The guy who periodically accuses me of being a habashi turned out to be a habashi. Your name should be changed to CabdulHabashi Xasan.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Look at what we have here. The tables have turned around. The guy who periodically accuses me of being a habashi turned out to be a habashi. Your name should be changed to CabdulHabashi Xasan.
XabashSteven12, I'm 100% Somali genes, shut up XabashiSteven12 and dont forget about your alter ego where u let out your true self XabashiStevessa12
The guy you are interacting with is a Habashi imposter. Be careful when interacting with these Habashi imposters. They love larping as Somalis because they are insecure about their history.
WHAT? NO? I AM NOT XABASHI ARE YOU GOOD? IM 100% SOMALI... TURNS OUT THE OROMO WAS AN ASSIMILATED SOMALI WHICH JUST GOT FLIPPED BACK. LIAR.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Blaming Spider-Man GIF

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
So am I cooked?
Paternally definitely yes and maternally yes but you can wash it away by ensuring your bloodline keeps marrying somali people to wash out the oromo genes but if it's paternal it is permanent and you will forever be oromo.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Habarsteven12 was waiting for this moment for a long time 💀

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
Don’t be ashamed walalo. Somalis and Oromos are practically the same people. My mom is fluent in the language. One day I plan on marrying and breeding with one. Soon we’ll all be Oromo. 🇪🇹 😍😍

Trending

Latest posts