Just found out that one of my great great grandparents was oromo? am I cooked?

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Bro this thread proves my point. 😂
Stfu Id rather have 50% oromo Admixture then Bantu You Click CLick clIck CLick May may speaker maybe stop being racist kid. And If Im oromo then that means madobe is oromo since Im related to him so That means your profile pciture is oromo too haha jks on you

Wonyluvr

Womanist♀
VIP
Stfu Id rather have 50% oromo Admixture then Bantu You Click CLick clIck CLick May may speaker maybe stop being racist kid. And If Im oromo then that means madobe is oromo since Im related to him so That means your profile pciture is oromo too haha jks on you
Calm down Cabdi repeat after me.I’m not Oromo .

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Why do u think that
It's a matter of life and death your on the edge of knowing whether your bloodline is civilised or uncivilised, impure or pure, superior or inferior, history or no history, heritage or no heritage, cooked meat or raw meat.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
It's a matter of life and death your on the edge of knowing whether your bloodline is civilised or uncivilised, impure or pure, superior or inferior, history or no history, heritage or no heritage, cooked meat or raw meat.
So am I cooked?

Wonyluvr

Womanist♀
VIP
Your going to get your own little suprise, You will one day feel what I am feeling. Get a DNA test, humble your self. I am already humbled with my roots, after all its onyl 6%
I’m getting one later this year Cabdi I won’t be surprised if I have some non-Somali in me I’ve come to terms with it 🤲🏽🤲🏽