Just went to Danish pastry house to get a coffee

Everywhere I go is all Indian fobs. this is not a healthy/normal society to have almost every job/business you can imagine taken by foreigners OF THE SAME COUNTRY :faysalwtf: This is not immigration. This is an invasion. This is COLONIZATION. This is mental illness. this country is a joke I can’t wait until I’m done my degree

My 10 year old lil cousin yday pointed out all the Tim Hortons flooded by timojileecs with the most confused look on her face :mjlol: :damn: :snoop::deadmanny:And y’all out here asking me if it’s “really that bad” ???? the damn children are getting confused atp that’s how bad it is, I had To laugh it off or i would’ve went off:chrisfreshhah::russ:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They managed to ban an entire sub dedicated to discussing their destruction of Canada “r/canadamassimmigration” that’s why I’m done with Reddit for the most part somalispot where it’s at, timojileecs taking control of everything with their numbers since they out here breeding like rabbits 🐰 🐇 there’s more people in India alone than all of africa COMBINED! India: 1.4 billion, africa 1.2 billion, DONT underestimate they power they hold with their numbers this is terrifying:dead::deadmanny:im not ready to be enslaved as an unseeable and told I’m born to clean the upper castes xaar:damn::damn::damn:

This is a documentary on the unseeables I’m talking about, enjoy, they actually get bullied by the “untouchables” the most insane shit I ever seen :deadmanny:

Last edited:

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
All imma say is my stories take place in several different ones :mjlol:at the moment basically stuck between two, it’s the same shit everywhere in Canada damn damn damn
even in the north and east if so canada is actually done for. Your probably more safer in some village in somalia

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
I’m sure y’all already know where I’m going with this

……….all the employees were Indian fobs

WHERE DOES IT END??????
You and TJs be like:

Jamie Dornan Oil And Water GIF by HBO Max

Marry an Indian business owner and you're basically set for life. Always bank on colonizers
As a woman that’s like selling myself off as a slave or committing suicide tho, don’t y’all hear how they treat their own women?? So hypothetically how tf would they treat me ? :rejoice: :deadpeter:

Last edited: