Just went to Danish pastry house to get a coffee

Come uk. Some look decent ngl its rare tho
All imma say is hell no🙅🏾‍♀️They racist asf too I know most ethnic groups are racist to black ppl but they don’t be operating on this strict insane ass hierarchy that timojileecs be doing which is deadass ingrained in the culture. With other ethncities it’s a case by case basis for the most part . Timojileecs it’s ingrained in the damn culture (caste system) I can’t roll with that it’s an automatic turn off for me :rejoice: :snoop:Timojileecs always be giving me backhanded comments too which I never experience with other ethnic groups at all, even indhayars have been genuine to me, I can’t I actually have PTSD im sorry can I admit most of my problems with timojileecs come from bad past experience what am I supposed to do this is reactionary racism I don’t got this problem with any other fobs except them :faysalwtf:

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Hail the timojileec race
Whos that in your pfp?
All imma say is hell no🙅🏾‍♀️They racist asf too I know most ethnic groups are racist to black ppl but they don’t be operating on this strict insane as hierarchy that timojileecs be doing, that’s deadass ingrained in the culture. With other ethncities it’s a case by case basis for the most part . Timojileecs it’s ingrained in the damn culture (caste system) I can’t roll with that it’s an automatic turn off for me :rejoice: :snoop:Timojileecs always be giving me backhanded comments too which I never experience with other ethnic groups at all, even indhayars have been genuine to me, I can’t I actually have PTSD
I been knew theyre racist but they like me for some odd reason them and the eritreans. They always under the comment section of poor somali girls.Theyre not my type though I like Somali men although if you guys don’t fix your country waxan booqana 🇪🇷 🤷‍♀️

onEdge

Recovering from humiliation kink.
Whos that in your pfp?
I been knew theyre racist but they like me for some odd reason them and the eritreans. They always under the comment section of poor somali girls.Theyre not my type though I like Somali men although if you guys don’t fix your country waxan booqana 🇪🇷 🤷‍♀️
As long as they're Muslim.

Whos that in your pfp?
I forgot to reply some random guy from this documentary 💀

I can’t explain it But I have developed a strange liking towards him :dead: :deadmanny:I tried to time stamp it but idk if it’ll work cuz it’s age restricted

Mudug_gyal

VIP
I forgot to reply some random guy from this documentary 💀

I can’t explain it But I have developed a strange liking towards him :dead: :deadmanny:I tried to time stamp it but idk if it’ll work cuz it’s age restricted
Abayo its age restricted cant view

Abayo its age restricted cant view

Here’s a link see if this works I think u have to log in😫

Update: it turns out it doesn’t make a diff how I type the link it automatically comes up the same way. You have to click the “watch on YouTube” it’ll prob redirect you to log in. The part with the pfp starts at like 9:09 lmaooo

Are you serious Wtf how for me it’s just my account and it works ?? Are you telling me google now asks u to prove ur over 18 that’s insane :faysalwtf:
Maybe it's because I did it more recently (late last year) or because I live in Australia (different cybersecurity laws) who knows?
:kobeok:

Just accept your new reality as a citizen of the great north american republic of India(formerly known as canada). I suggest you start to learn hindi, so you can ingratiate yourself to your new indian overlords.

Oh and start practicing your indian head bobble now too.

1717461381541.gif

Mudug_gyal

VIP

Here’s a link see if this works I think u have to log in😫

Update: it turns out it doesn’t make a diff how I type the link it automatically comes up the same way. You have to click the “watch on YouTube” it’ll prob redirect you to log in. The part with the pfp starts at like 9:09 lmaooo
Ok but what about they guy?🤔 why do u like him??

Ok but what about they guy?🤔 why do u like him??
he seemed authentic and honest that he had a problem, imo the authenticity was refreshing to me🤔he seemed to have a good sense of humour too. I also found it interesting asf how put together he seemed mentally despite all the drugs like no offense he’s the most put together out of everyone in the documentary so he stood out for sure. Like how is he still so functional Wtf nigga was doing it all crack heroin etc etc and said he’d be doing more if there were anything else on the market tff :dead: :rejoice: :deadmanny:It’s lowkey admirable as hell cuz I can name hella people 100% sober who are worse off than this dude it’s crazy

But TBH that being said I just like the pic, it’s the thumbnail of the vid too so I’m sure I ain’t the only one who thought so:dead:

Last edited:
They managed to ban an entire sub dedicated to discussing their destruction of Canada “r/canadamassimmigration” that’s why I’m done with Reddit for the most part somalispot where it’s at, timojileecs taking control of everything with their numbers since they out here breeding like rabbits 🐰 🐇 there’s more people in India alone than all of africa COMBINED! India: 1.4 billion, africa 1.2 billion, DONT underestimate they power they hold with their numbers this is terrifying:dead::deadmanny:im not ready to be enslaved as an unseeable and told I’m born to clean the upper castes xaar:damn::damn::damn:

This is a documentary on the unseeables I’m talking about, enjoy, they actually get bullied by the “untouchables” the most insane shit I ever seen :deadmanny:
They are lower level employees at a lot of tech companies for cheap. It would be easy especially if there’s a lot of them to get it deleted 😂