Kaafir Xalimos come in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you are not muslims i suppose you dont have any restrictions regarding your sex lives and if that is the case:

Are you lot willing to sleep around without any emotions or feelings attached to it or you still fear the stigma that comes with ''ism''??

Would love to hear your position on this!

Lol i guess you speaking of experience

I am humble pious man from buuhoodle..

I've lived in switzerland for 10 years and most xalimos in switzerland lost their religion and culture.

They are walking sex dolls..

i never comitted adultery .

May god help the lost xalimo and cabdi

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I don't particularly see why anybody who leaves Islam would embrace promiscuity.

Since you are not muslims i suppose you dont have any restrictions regarding your sex lives and if that is the case:

Are you lot willing to sleep around without any emotions or feelings attached to it or you still fear the stigma that comes with ''ism''??

Would love to hear your position on this!
What is this shit man :susp:

No I don't feel like sleeping around without attachment just because I've left the deen, it's not like you magically turn into a new person the instant you do lol. I do feel that the notion saving yourself for marriage is stupid and pointless

Atheism is not for most women

Ok mr flip flopper, you're practically a theist fluid! Your trans religiousness knows no bound :ufdup:

are u a gaal today or a moose :dead:

No I don't feel like sleeping around without attachment just because I've left the deen, it's not like you magically turn into a new person the instant you do lol. I do feel that the notion saving yourself for marriage is stupid and pointless

Ok mr flip flopper, you're practically a theist fluid! Your trans religiousness knows no bound :ufdup:

May Allah guide you

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I do feel that the notion saving yourself for marriage is stupid and pointless

Statistically speaking it's your best shot at having a stable and long lasting marriage, tho.

The only way it would be stupid is if you find the institution of marriage and monogamous pair bonding to be stupid. In that case you could argue it.

May Allah guide you

But I don't want his guidance

Statistically speaking it's your best shot at having a stable and long lasting marriage, tho.

The only way it would be stupid is if you find the institution of marriage and monogamous pair bonding to be stupid. In that case you could argue it.

No, I believe in monogamy just not the whole virginity before marriage thing especially when it doesn't even apply to your other half.
Kkkkkkk that statistic sounds like they only polled religious christians and shit :russ: obviously they're the types not to believe in divorce

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

No, I believe in monogamy just not the whole virginity before marriage thing especially when it doesn't even apply to your other half.
Kkkkkkk that statistic sounds like they only polled religious christians and shit :russ: obviously they're the types not to believe in divorce

Nah they crossed multiple ethnic and religious lines and polled people through decades as opposed to just years. The studies have more or less been redone to see if things would change iirc. They also measured overall happiness and fulfillment not just who stayed together.

Lemme hunt them down. I remember people shockingly being incapable of sustaining a marriage once they banged 7 people and was kinda depressed for them :mjcry:

Oh and it should apply to men if that's what you mean. Can't stand hypocrites. Culturally it does apply to men women are just pretty lenient for whatever reason.

dTOw6hN.jpg

Since you find saving yourself for aroos stupid and pointless let me ask you this:

Will you mind if i told you i wanna taste you malab But Im not interested in marriage incase we knew each other?:denzelnigga:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

I just think most women become atheists for the wrong reason and then do too much.

Nah they crossed multiple ethnic and religious lines and polled people through decades as opposed to just years. The studies have more or less been redone to see if things would change iirc. They also measured overall happiness and fulfillment not just who stayed together.

Lemme hunt them down. I remember people shockingly being incapable of sustaining a marriage once they banged 7 people and was kinda depressed for them :mjcry:

Oh and it should apply to men if that's what you mean. Can't stand hypocrites. Culturally it does apply to men women are just pretty lenient for whatever reason.

Seven is a lot tho :faysalwtf: I thought you mean like a couple of ppl lmaoooo, I think the more promiscuous a person is the less likelyhood of them getting into a monogamous relationship tbh. I think some people aren't made for that :yacadiim:

Alright, this is definitley the strangest thing i've received on here :tacky: and that's saying a lot

Seven is a lot tho :faysalwtf: I thought you mean like a couple of ppl lmaoooo, I think the more promiscuous a person is the less likelyhood of them getting into a monogamous relationship tbh. I think some people aren't made for that :yacadiim:

Alright, this is definitley the strangest thing i've received on here :tacky: and that's saying a lot

Tell me about them strange encounters.......

Hold on, I need to get my stuff
tDWEMPN.gif

I just think most women become atheists for the wrong reason and then do too much.

Define wrong :patrice: I think women have even more reason for apostating than men, the religion is more harsh for us imo
Since you find saving yourself for aroos stupid and pointless let me ask you this:

Will you mind if i told you i wanna taste you malab But Im not interested in marriage incase we knew each other?:denzelnigga:

So you can call me a later :camby: boy bye, I avoid like u like the plague

Status
Not open for further replies.