Kaafir Xalimos come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Never met a kaafir halimo in real life. Since I assume each one wearing scarf/without is a Muslim. Unless they tell you to your
face you won't know.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Define wrong :patrice: I think women have even more reason for apostating than men, the religion is more harsh for us imo

It's usually based on beef with their overbearing parents than any real ideological differences.

Tell me about them strange encounters.......

Hold on, I need to get my stuff
tDWEMPN.gif

I don't have any tbh :icon lol: you seem like you'd have more interesting encounters than me
It's usually based on beef with their overbearing parents than any real ideological differences.

No it's definitely the ideological difference, most I've spoken to say as much. Overbearing parents might be a part of it but they're still following the ideology itself so it's not that far off when they reject both islam and them based on that

To be honest i cherrish s more than the burka wearing xalimos and the reason being is at this stage of my life atleast i get to test their malab unlike the burka wearing ones:win:

That's nice but I'm not interested :drakekidding:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
No it's definitely the ideological difference, most I've spoken to say as much. Overbearing parents might be a part of it but they're still following the ideology itself so it's not that far off when they reject both islam and them based on that

I've yet to see a girl say I left Islam because I can't believe in theological determinism etc.

It's always my parents wouldn't let me drink with my friends or get fucked :icon lol:

I've seen more s and man-s who are allegedly devout Muslims than secular ones.

This stereotype about non-muslim needs to stop, some of the girls in cabaayas and jilbabs would make you blush with what they get up to.

This stereotype about non-muslim needs to stop, some of the girls in cabaayas and jilbabs would make you blush with what they get up to.
That's because you rarely see an atheist Somali they are rare (thank god)

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Seven is a lot tho :faysalwtf: I thought you mean like a couple of ppl lmaoooo, I think the more promiscuous a person is the less likelyhood of them getting into a monogamous relationship tbh. I think some people aren't made for that :yacadiim:

Alright, this is definitley the strangest thing i've received on here :tacky: and that's saying a lot

It's funny wallahi. They tend to marry people with similar sexual pasts as them but somehow can't get it to work. I agree marriage ain't for everyone but believe it or not 7 isn't that absurd in the west. It's more than your typical person would have bud it's not crazy high to most people.

Mind blowing tbh. Also apparent banging 3 people has a slightly higher success rate than banging 2. And 0 and 1 previous sexual partners speed blitzed every category from overall happiness even to nitty gritty shit like your kids doing well in school.

The West needs to clamp down on promiscuity tbh. Shit ain't working for anybody no matter what they tell themselves.

I dont discriminate when it comes to getting malab whether its from burka wearing ones or kafiirs/secular as long as they dont sleep with every moving object

I've yet to see a girl say I left Islam because I can't believe in theological determinism etc.

It's always my parents wouldn't let me drink with my friends or get fucked :icon lol:

I bet you've only spoke to one :comeon:

Lol most probably leave because of how patriarchal islam is, :pachah1: which is probably something u dont wanna hear kkkkkk Obviously most of the stuff you guys are allowed is taken for granted but I can see why women get desperate when they aren't even allowed to go travelling without a mahreem and live on their own without getting married :icon lol:

Lol most probably leave because of how patriarchal islam is, :pachah1: which is probably something u dont wanna hear kkkkkk Obviously most of the stuff you guys are allowed is taken for granted but I can see why women get desperate when they aren't even allowed to go travelling without a mahreem and live on their own without getting married :icon lol:
May Allah guide you

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Agreed. One hundred percent.

Some of the most disgusting human beings I have seen carry the pocket quran on their person at all times.

Only know a handful of Somali atheists. Good people besides the fact they ain't finna make it to heaven :bell:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Somalis ain't that serious, we're probably some of the most lax Muslims around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending