Kaafir Xalimos come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Since you are not muslims i suppose you dont have any restrictions regarding your sex lives and if that is the case:

Are you lot willing to sleep around without any emotions or feelings attached to it or you still fear the stigma that comes with ''ism''??

Would love to hear your position on this!

You're basically asking strangers on the net about their sex lives.

Somalis ain't that serious, we're probably some of the most lax Muslims around

LOL no :pachah1:If anything somalis are strict about the appearance of religiousness, we're hypocritical like that kkkkk. Gotta look good for your community and that means keeping your daughters on lock

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I've seen more s and man-s who are allegedly devout Muslims than secular ones.

This stereotype about non-muslim needs to stop, some of the girls in cabaayas and jilbabs would make you blush with what they get up to.
I must agree lol, the amount of stories I know... and what these girls in jilbab were doing in Ramadan, or smoking weed after school :snoop:

In my ignorant depraved days, I never met the likes of @dhegdheer or @VixR or any other gaal chick even close to it.

If that had been the case, I would have never felt bad or get relapses of regrets mostly for that ravaged poor women I now feel bad for.

With foul mouth Gaalo like @dhegdheer I would feel no regrets destroying her gagging reflexes and force her to swallow until the psychosis hits.

In my ignorant depraved days, I never met the likes of @dhegdheer or @VixR or any other gaal chick even close to it.

If that had been the case, I would have never felt bad or get relapses of regrets mostly for that ravaged poor women I now feel bad for.

With foul mouth Gaalo like @dhegdheer I would feel no regrets destroying her gagging reflex and shattering her into bulimic psychosis.

With what? your langaab dick? kkkkkkkkkkkkk

With what? your langaab dick? kkkkkkkkkkkkk

loooooool this is the first time I have ever heard of dicks becoming laangaab, that term is exclusively used for qabiils. :damn:

I wonder if your the old school ones or the new teenage girls on the block, it's difficult to tell from what I have seen, need to pay more attention to it now:damedamn:

Why do atheist types always complain about stereotypes they face, then go ahead and do the same to believers? Its bizarre.

OK, I accept your athiesm doesnt mean you will display loose social mores. But by the same token, atheists love the trope of the "promiscuous" hijabi/religious man.

Most people like this are not really keen on the religion. For my experience, theyre more tied to customs i.e. hijabis or niqabis in place like Nairobi. Its extremely rare to see an active mosque-goer or person who attends who prays regularly, for example, display the traits you describe.

With foul mouth Gaalo like @dhegdheer I would feel no regrets destroying her gagging reflexes and force her to swallow until the psychosis hits.
Cut the crap incel :ohlord:

No offence to the brothers who choose to be voluntarily celibate

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
I don't see how there's a correlation between the two. There's no parallel with lack of belief and being promiscuous.
I've yet to see a girl say I left Islam because I can't believe in theological determinism etc.

It's always my parents wouldn't let me drink with my friends or get fucked :icon lol:

I can assure you that is most likely not the case for most of us. Women reject Islam/religion for various reasons and one common factor is how women are perceived within that religion.

It's very hard to dispute that women's role in Abraham religions are reduced to strict gender roles and that women's rights are often disregarded or not even considered.

Far more often women leave the fold because of issues that concern womanhood, feminism and etc. And often they leave when they've arrived in a western more progressive nation where discussions regarding women and women's status in religion can be freely discussed.

Last edited:
I don't see how there's a correlation between the two. There's no parallel with lack of belief and being promiscuous.

I can assure you that is most likely not the case for most of us. Women reject Islam/religion for various reasons and one common factor is how women are perceived within that religion.

It's very hard to depute that women's role in Abraham religions are reduced to strict gender roles and that women's rights are often disregarded or not even considered.

Far more often women leave the fold because of issues that concern womanhood, feminism and etc. And often they leave when they've arrived in a western more progressive nation where discussions regarding women and women's status in religion can be freely discussed.
Women are treated as good as men in Islam may Allah guide you

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

It's very hard to depute that women's role in Abraham religions are reduced to strict gender roles and that women's rights are often disregarded or not even considered.

I can understand that.

There is a big correlation between the two since a religious lady will have alot to in her mind before she becomes prosmiscous. One she will think about the day of judgement sinning and hellfire. Two she will think of the family values she will destroy and the stigma she will receive from her actions.

For none believer none of that exists and the only thing that might her cross her mind is self respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending