Kaah-Wadani alliance officially announced

1720721270995.png

This has confirmed HJ support for the upcoming election. Heego count your days. After November you guys can f off back to East Gabiley, North Hargeisa, West Berbera wherever it is we don’t want to see you again.

The WORST administration ever seen in Somali politics.

Isn't Kaah a Puntland political party? The current ruling one at that
They copied that name from Puntland. The ruling of Puntland got it back in 2019, meanwhile M.hashi's political clan party of Habar-jeclo founded probably in 3/4 yrs later.

They copied that name from Puntland. The ruling of Puntland got it back in 2019, meanwhile M.hashi's political clan party of Habar-jeclo founded probably in 3/4 yrs later.

Puntland copied its entire political structure, name and even laws from Somaliland lol.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri aka Targaryen of the Awalid Kingdom.
View attachment 334146

This has confirmed HJ support for the upcoming election. Heego count your days. After November you guys can f off back to East Gabiley, North Hargeisa, West Berbera wherever it is we don’t want to see you again.

The WORST administration ever seen in Somali politics.
West Berbera & East Gabiley 💀 Gabiley city isn’t divided nor is the Gabiley district (the district has bigger population than HJ worldwide). As for Berbera.. everyone and their mama knows one community has continuously dominated this city for centuries and has denied Mr.Tuur access to the city during his short stint as President 😂😂

We own this country whether Hargeisa,Wajaale or Berbera. The economic machinery of this country belongs to us, to the rule this country without us is practically impossible as your Uncle Tuur found out. House Targaryen is here to stay :hemad:

Hj is the wild card . Sacad muse and habar jeclo had kulmiye together but we paid sacad musa back by voting for musa biixi because they helped us get siilanyo in office. So we're even now.

West Berbera & East Gabiley 💀 Gabiley city isn’t divided nor is the Gabiley district (the district has bigger population than HJ worldwide). As for Berbera.. everyone and their mama knows one community has continuously dominated this city for centuries and has denied Mr.Tuur access to the city during his short stint as President 😂😂

We own this country whether Hargeisa,Wajaale or Berbera. The economic machinery of this country belongs to us, to the rule this country without us is practically impossible as your Uncle Tuur found out. House Targaryen is here to stay :hemad:
“Economic machinery” when 60% of the economy is still livestock and we all know where that comes from lmfaooo. Anyways I’m not one for FKD, I’ll be laughing at heego tears come November 13th.

No more Oromo nonsense, no more “realpolitik”, no more recognition saar. It’ll finally be over 🤲🏾

Garaad Awal

“Economic machinery” when 60% of the economy is still livestock and we all know where that comes from lmfaooo.
Livestock comes from all over Somaliweyn including K5. You still have to ship it through me. Berbera,Wajaale & Hargeisa is SL and SL is nothing without it. You think you can ship
Anyways I’m not one for FKD, I’ll be laughing at heego tears come November 13th.
We have been laughing at the Orphans of the traitor Tuur for the last 3 decades, your tears and calacaal has been hilarious especially once the second HA president was elected (which triggered your entire community).
No more Oromo nonsense, no more “realpolitik”, no more recognition saar. It’ll finally be over 🤲🏾
What will be over? As long as I control my homeland the Berbera-Hargeisa-Wajaale corridor you will have no state. You will be sandwiched between the Harti & my financial & numerically superior state. West Burco & East Burco communities who hate each other will then return to shooting each other’s pregnant women in places like Ceelafweyn.

Garaad Awal

Hj is the wild card . Sacad muse and habar jeclo had kulmiye together but we paid sacad musa back by voting for musa biixi because they helped us get siilanyo in office. So we're even now.
SM don’t need HJ, thanks to Waraabe last election the CM joined the rest of SM. While Wadani’s anti-HA rhetoric has turned of the JB of Gabiley region. United HA has no need for the HJ.

I never understood why garxajis have 2 different parties they should just unite as one block. Habar awal will vote as one this election I think under kulmiye. Habar jeclo gotta figure out who their gonna vote for. Ahmed farah might go with xirsi under wadani. Mahmoud hashi has his muse abokar votes. We're divided

I never understood why garxajis have 2 different parties they should just unite as one block. Habar awal will vote as one this election I think under kulmiye. Habar jeclo gotta figure out who their gonna vote for. Ahmed farah might go with xirsi under wadani. Mahmoud hashi has his muse abokar votes. We're divided
The alliance between Wadani and Kaah is bringing in majority of HJ voters to the opposition camp in upcoming presidential elections and Biixi doesn't have all HA or even Sacad Muuse voters where many are now going to the opposition.

Btw since you're HJ you need to cheer up as you going to have 2 national parties after the elections as GX at the moment are united behind Wadani party :)

SM don’t need HJ, thanks to Waraabe last election the CM joined the rest of SM. While Wadani’s anti-HA rhetoric has turned of the JB of Gabiley region. United HA has no need for the HJ.

Gabiley city isn’t divided nor is the Gabiley district (the district has bigger population than HJ worldwide)

HA votes and HJ votes are comparable with a slight advantage to HA (163k vs 127k), and HJ has the largest landmass in Somaliland allowing for votes to come in from East Berbera, Togdheer, Sool and Sanaag vs HA votes concentrated in the small corridor between Berbera and Togwajaale. Since HA is competing for presidency you need the HJ vote to win its simple arithmetic, unless you are stupid enough to imagine GX will vote for Biixi lol

“Economic machinery” when 60% of the economy is still livestock and we all know where that comes from lmfaooo. Anyways I’m not one for FKD, I’ll be laughing at heego tears come November 13th.

Do HY/GX care less about independence and recognition than HA? Not very familiar with Somaliland’s internal politics.

The alliance between Wadani and Kaah is bringing in majority of HJ voters to the opposition camp in upcoming presidential elections and Biixi doesn't have all HA or even Sacad Muuse voters where many are now going to the opposition.

Btw since you're HJ you need to cheer up as you going to have 2 national parties after the elections as GX at the moment are united behind Wadani party :)
hj need to vote as one like last time right now the majority is xirsi and mahmoud hashi but some are still gonna vote for kulmiye because of ina kaahin. That's good if gx as a block vote for wadani. Hy need their turn lol so they can stop the buuq

Trending