Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1725699699121.png

Wonyluvr

heart is in Artsakh and Galbeed🇦🇲🇸🇴
VIP
Kamala Harris has blood on her hands.Democrats and republicans are the same at the end of the day but republicans are more blunt and well democrats like to say one thing in front of you when they mean something else :kanyehmm:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Kamala Harris has blood on her hands.Democrats and republicans are the same at the end of the day but republicans are more blunt and well democrats like to say one thing in front of you when they mean something else :kanyehmm:

Happy So Excited GIF by TikTok

Kamala is actually dumb, she could have pulled in undecided voters by taking a more hardline stance towards Isreal, voters who were against Joe Biden for that reason but she is continuing his position.

She is lucky that she has the women and the black vote , otherwise it would have been shut case in favor of Trump.

The fact you're not even american & know this while most americans don't is admirable.
That's wassup!
Knowledge is power lil one.

I think Trump will win due to having more powerful people on his side. It's in both Netanyahu's and Putin's interest if he wins

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
She looks ridiculous in that suit.
Like they're making her wear it.
It's not even tailored to fit.
Look @ her arms.🤣
Stud vibes.

I think u r hating on a fellow lesbian huuno

I think u r hating on a fellow lesbian huuno
Ain't no way
Did u just call me a dyke?

I think Trump will win due to having more powerful people on his side. It's in both Netanyahu's and Putin's interest if he wins

I think he'll win but not for the reasons u mentioned.
Yts have mastered the art of speaking with forked tongues. (Say this do that)
Doesn't make sense for Trump/The US to play nice with Russia. For what reason?
Easing tensions?
The gov obviously doesn't want peace they want the status quo maintained & Russia is clearly in the way of that.

De-dollarization & pivoting away from all things western will still be the name of the game regardless of who wins the US election.

Unless Trump's a Russian stooge it'll be business as usual.
If he is a Russian stooge the REAL powers that be gon JFK that boy & put some holes in his ear fr.

Everyone knows u don't play with uncle Sam's money.

Kinda surreal that ww3 is likely to pop off in our lifetimes. They ain't sending billions overseas because they're humanitarians that's for damn sure.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Looking forward to seeing her implement Indian caste system

Someone who married a Jamaican can hardly be called the moral campus of what a chaste system entails. Kamala's dad was A jamaicaan????????
Happy So Excited GIF by TikTok