Kanye West's wife Bianca Censori was his '#rgy coordinator'

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
If there's one thing I've learned in the greatest year in the history of pedos and degenerates being revealed, it's that ALL of these niggas have so much dirt on them and that the average human worships literally the filthiest humans on earth. :ohdamn:

I was expecting this from kanye but even the most harmless looking niggas seem to be holding *** parties like it's normal but it ACTUALLY IS. Who here really knew who diddy was before 2024 because I only heard of him thoroughly ppl on here saying he looks somali ๐Ÿ‘€

if you ever expected rich and famous people to be 'relatable' that's on you.

also the wealthy have long been known to host orgies for centuries even, that's common knowledge

If there's one thing I've learned in the greatest year in the history of pedos and degenerates being revealed, it's that ALL of these niggas have so much dirt on them and that the average human worships literally the filthiest humans on earth. :ohdamn:

I was expecting this from kanye but even the most harmless looking niggas seem to be holding *** parties like it's normal but it ACTUALLY IS. Who here really knew who diddy was before 2024 because I only heard of him thoroughly ppl on here saying he looks somali ๐Ÿ‘€

In all fairness, small hats have it out for him so I could see this as a smear campaign. Although Kanye is a sexual degenerate, but assault? If he didn't pop off on jews this would be more believable.

Trending

Latest posts