Kenyan-Amercian discusses Somalian males not being able to bag white women because of their forehead sizes.

Somali men reputation might be poo level at this time but at least you have somali women that marry and date Somali men. We could have gone to the Asian girls route and marry out in droves.
Season 4 Hug GIF by Good Trouble

Somali men reputation might be poo level at this time but at least you have somali women that marry and date Somali men. We could have gone to the Asian girls route and marry out in droves.
Randomly came across this comment on a TikTok talking about danish girls. Everybody laughing and calling Somalis ( boys and girls) ugly

Attachments

• IMG_2539.png
    IMG_2539.png
    356 KB · Views: 42
I don’t even use tiktok I’m not watching the video but maadow men with their cadaan and Spanish fetishes are so weird… like they are the weirdest of the weird mfs wallahi I seriously would rather kms than be with a Maadow guy that would openly post videos about their fetish like that online.

Like the way it’s literally only ever those 2 ethnicities/races involved…… u alr know there’s some sort of complex involved not genuine attraction