Kenyan-Amercian discusses Somalian males not being able to bag white women because of their forehead sizes.

Somali men reputation might be poo level at this time but at least you have somali women that marry and date Somali men. We could have gone to the Asian girls route and marry out in droves.
Season 4 Hug GIF by Good Trouble

Somali men reputation might be poo level at this time but at least you have somali women that marry and date Somali men. We could have gone to the Asian girls route and marry out in droves.
Randomly came across this comment on a TikTok talking about danish girls. Everybody laughing and calling Somalis ( boys and girls) ugly

Attachments

• IMG_2539.png
    IMG_2539.png
    356 KB · Views: 115
I don’t even use tiktok I’m not watching the video but maadow men with their cadaan and Spanish fetishes are so weird… like they are the weirdest of the weird mfs wallahi I seriously would rather kms than be with a Maadow guy that would openly post videos about their fetish like that online.

Like the way it’s literally only ever those 2 ethnicities/races involved…… u alr know there’s some sort of complex involved not genuine attraction

You’re kidding me? Kenyans are also known for their foreheads that not only makes their hairlines go back, but that also protrudes which is something Somalis don’t have.

Beautiful people and there is nothing wrong with a hairline that goes back but they can’t be coming for Somalis when they too have a big forehead along with protrusion. At this point, I think different nationality of men are coming for Somalis to make themselves feel better. I can’t understand the logic here.

I do find the obsession with different races particularly cadaan women displayed by madow nimaan looks like a humiliation ritual tbh. I don’t see any group of nimaan so consumed by interracial dating/ marriage and it really underpins a major source of low self esteem and obsessed with what cadaan nimaan have. Someone I tweet I saw sums it up very well to paraphrase they said for the last 50 yrs, many nimaan madow haven’t been consumed by uplifting their people and equality and making the lives of madow naago and nimaan better but are more concerned about sitting on the same table and trying to emulate and have everything cadaan men have, hence their obsession with cadaan.

The thing is, if a Somali man wanted an Cadaan, he can easily marry one. So could Somali women, but the majority of us value our culture, traditions and see our phenotype as beautiful. A low self esteem niin or naag won’t be able to understand that and it’s sad you see a lot of that in the madow community.

Randomly came across this comment on a TikTok talking about danish girls. Everybody laughing and calling Somalis ( boys and girls) ugly
Is weird because most of the people calling us ugly has never come across a somali. It's literally a cool trend to mock us. I really think we are the brand new face for "losers" and mockery could go on for decades. Can't see it ending anytime soon.

World

VIP
The male incel community have an obsession with Somalis. You can check this guys videos and see he is grifting the incel looksmaxing community. You’ll never see a Somali hanging out with these weirdos in real life.

Trending