Kenyan colonised Somalia

I have come across what some kenyans have said on the twitter post about KDF bombing. A lot of them said keep bombing but two comments caught my attention.

"We better annex Somalia and end human suffering there...! For how long will they butcher each other?? A transitional government that does not build it's own power despite billions of dollars in support..,...Kenya and Ethiopia must move in....."

"told you that we will colonize your a$$"

I find it extremely disturbing for kenyans to even be thinking like this. This is a huge red flag. How can lowly adoons even think about controlling somalia or ruling it. This would've been unthinkable for the majority of our history but now these low-level humans are even looking down on us.

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
I have come across what some kenyans have said on the twitter post about KDF bombing. A lot of them said keep bombing but two comments caught my attention.

"We better annex Somalia and end human suffering there...! For how long will they butcher each other?? A transitional government that does not build it's own power despite billions of dollars in support..,...Kenya and Ethiopia must move in....."

"told you that we will colonize your a$$"

I find it extremely disturbing for kenyans to even be thinking like this. This is a huge red flag. How can lowly adoons even think about controlling somalia or ruling it. This would've been unthinkable for the majority of our history but now these low-level humans are even looking down on us.
Allah has humiliated us. We need to turn back to our religion. Back when we were an Islamic sultanate we were enslaving their women and children left & right

They'll end up uniting all somalis and we will end up colonizing them

Who says we will unite. They will colonise us, favour one qabil over another by giving them some money, land and a degree of self-rule and these guys will be quick to sell their brothers out. If people are already selling our seas and are happy about people being killed by kdf i dont see how kenya ruling somalia will change anything.

They are not lowly, they are superior to us, just compare the two countries :mjlol:

They are the lowest of all people. Im talking as a people. Not as a country. Do you think we will be like them if we were united? They build their country thats a W for them and an advantage they have over us. Doesn't change their shit history.

When dude. The wait has been long, our neighbours are gettinf greedy.
It's all a pipe dream bro.. They are really poor and don't have the capacity/man power and economy to rule Somalia.. Beside they lack balls, the fufus are not very brave in combat.. They are good at eating ugali and shaking their booty

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
It's all a pipe dream bro.. They are really poor and don't have the capacity/man power and economy to rule Somalia.. Beside they lack balls, the fufus are not very brave in combat.. They are good at eating ugali and shaking their booty
And hiding in the grass

Trending