Kenyan colonised Somalia

Somalia is already a colony, we are the most corrupt country on earth! Amisom runs in and out of Somalia like it's their own backyard. Gulf Arabs play their proxies in Somalia and the only time dumbass Somalis have any dignity is when their bickering with each other over useless qabiil but act like Fuleys when it comes to Ajnabis.

The fact that poor nations and failed states like South Sudan call us a "Failed state" and look down on us shows us why we are the most retarded mfs on earth and how low we fell off. Unfortunately, the retarded ultra qabiil fanatic wouldn't understand that. While there arguing over who's qabiil is the "best", other shithole African countries are bombing your people to death, massacring your people and abusing your women.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Somalia is already a colony, we are the most corrupt country on earth! Amisom runs in and out of Somalia like it's their own backyard. Gulf Arabs play their proxies in Somalia and the only time dumbass Somalis have any dignity is when their bickering with each other over useless qabiil but act like Fuleys when it comes to Ajnabis.

The fact that poor nations and failed states like South Sudan call us a "Failed state" and look down on us shows us why we are the most retarded mfs on earth and how low we fell off. Unfortunately, the retarded ultra qabiil fanatic wouldn't understand that. While there arguing over who's qabiil is the "best", other shithole African countries are bombing your people to death, massacring your people and abusing your women.
Bro you literally just said the realest shit I've read on this forum. I swear somalis deserve what's coming to them, if you see/hear the way some of these elder Somali men in cafes around London talk, it will make you lose faith real quick. I already pray that God punishes Aidid, Siyad Barre, Ali mahdi and all those responsible for the current turmoil Somalia is in, and I pray Somalia falls to its knees, only then will we know the importance of walaatinimo and Somalia as a nation.

Bro you literally just said the realest shit I've read on this forum. I swear somalis deserve what's coming to them, if you see/hear the way some of these elder Somali men in cafes around London talk about, it will make you lose faith real quick. I already pray that God punishes Aidid, Siyad Barre, Ali mahdi and all those responsible for the current turmoil Somalia is in, and I pray Somalia falls to its knees, only then will we know the importance of walaatinimo and Somalia as a nation.

Its already on its knees, yet these people still didn't change their way. I say we murder them.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Its already on its knees, yet these people still didn't change their way. I say we murder them.
Nah bro, Somalia is holding onto what little dignity its got left. I want it to literally be on its knees; I think COVID-19 might do the trick. I hope it wipes out 80% of the population there. How does a nation of 15 million get so out of control? Its such a mindfuck.

Macalin M

Out here
Kenya?! Kkkkkkkkkk these niggas are shook of al shabaab, why would they even try? Plus they are fulayaal. They should spend most of their time breeding instead of doing up twitter fingers. They gonna end up a minority in their own country.

What do you expect? when we still have people defending the likes of madoob /HSM because of a clan when they don't even live in Somalia lmao. It is what its. Don't think too much about it tho. We were actually even more hopeless just a few years ago. We had to go against both Ethiopia and Kenya. Ethiopia stopped their BS. Now only Kenya left. Kenya is actually much much weaker then Ethiopia. Their just banking on HSM getting elected. If farmajo stays I'm pretty sure they will pack their stuff and leave. Hell Farmajo can call in the turkeys if he feels real threatened like Libya did.

We should just keep our heads down and focus on AS for now.

Lumumba Nyerere

The dominator.
They are the lowest of all people. Im talking as a people. Not as a country. Do you think we will be like them if we were united? They build their country thats a W for them and an advantage they have over us. Doesn't change their shit history.
What has your perceived sense of superiority done for you all as a people? Being the laughing stock of a whole continent is nothing to wear as a badge of honour.

If wishes were horses, beggars would ride.

Aren't you the niglings who are getting whipped by chinks in your own soil.. While we are hijacking big tankers on the high seas.. You see the difference is the size of our balls.. Come to Somalia and I'll employ you as shoe polisher and cleaning ladies Abaha jarerka tahay ku was.

They are not lowly, they are superior to us, just compare the two countries :mjlol:

Every African country is a third world shithole lmao. comparing african countries is retarded.

I laugh when every african country flexs with their skyline/downtown that's paid for by ajanbis when 90% of the country lives like this
1590009879042.jpeg

Last edited:

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I have come across what some kenyans have said on the twitter post about KDF bombing. A lot of them said keep bombing but two comments caught my attention.

"We better annex Somalia and end human suffering there...! For how long will they butcher each other?? A transitional government that does not build it's own power despite billions of dollars in support..,...Kenya and Ethiopia must move in....."

"told you that we will colonize your a$$"

I find it extremely disturbing for kenyans to even be thinking like this. This is a huge red flag. How can lowly adoons even think about controlling somalia or ruling it. This would've been unthinkable for the majority of our history but now these low-level humans are even looking down on us.
Isn’t certain parts of Kenya ran by Somalis, though ? I better call Obama to punish them. He’ll send Michelle to beat their asses!!! Lol

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
But what if I don't want to unite with dang Somalia?

Let it go.

Let it goooooooooooooooooo.

Isn’t certain parts of Kenya ran by Somalis, though ? I better call Obama to punish them. He’ll send Michelle to beat their asses!!! Lol
We literally ran the business in Nairobi..
When my family was living in Kenya we had a big house and a housemaid. The kenyans are really poor the cops are corrupt, you can actually bribe yourself out of jail if you have enough money :mjlol:

Trending