Kenyan colonised Somalia

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
We literally ran the business in Nairobi..
When my family was living in Kenya we had a big house and a housemaid. The kenyans are really poor the cops are corrupt, you can actually bribe yourself out of jail if you have enough money :mjlol:
I heard a maadow from Chicago was killed by a Kenyan police officer over there. Where’s blm at ?

The females won't be fighting will they :childplease:

20-50k males will be enough guerrilla warfare:trumpsmirk:
That was precisely my point walaal, the females won't be so a large portion will be unavailable. But I find it hard to believe between 20 and 50 thousand men would want to give up what they have to fight a war in Africa.

That was precisely my point walaal, the females won't be so a large portion will be unavailable. But I find it hard to believe between 20 and 50 thousand men would want to give up what they have to fight a war in Africa.

With an effective campaign and alot of money available why not sxb once people see success is possible they follow

:trumpsmirk:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I have come across what some kenyans have said on the twitter post about KDF bombing. A lot of them said keep bombing but two comments caught my attention.

"We better annex Somalia and end human suffering there...! For how long will they butcher each other?? A transitional government that does not build it's own power despite billions of dollars in support..,...Kenya and Ethiopia must move in....."

"told you that we will colonize your a$$"

I find it extremely disturbing for kenyans to even be thinking like this. This is a huge red flag. How can lowly adoons even think about controlling somalia or ruling it. This would've been unthinkable for the majority of our history but now these low-level humans are even looking down on us.
The irony of these people walle, how can you find this news disturbing.
When many innocents were caught up in the crossfire lost their lives to these pointless and pathetic causes.
Their deaths quickly forgotten and the vicious cycle of violence continues, the people losing hope and faith that they flee in droves to safe haven countries despite knowing the consequences if they embark on a journey that can endanger their lives at any given time it's still safe and far away from their dysfunctional war torn homeland, imagine just playing football with your friends at the beach and the next day you have heard tragic news that your friends died from the blast , or comprehend the fact that an innocent lady who's apparently a breadwinner for her 5 orphaned children didn't returned that day , or the innocent old man at the café drinking tea with his pals died , or the harmless graduated students who were celebrating their seminars all didn't make it.
It made the civillians live in fear and agony, those who were from lower caste systems extremely ostracized
The numbers of people that were framed and executed for crimes they weren't involved in and the numbers of murderers getting away from their crimes living lavishly overseas or have a seat in the government , the numbers of corrupt officials getting away with injustice killings , money laundering and secretly coordinating attacks with collaborative terrorists yet these issues are not addressed since they're immune and protected by their qabiil, tol or cousins in powerful positions
The numbers of people to flee in droves and become worldwide refugees
And you can't imagine what life's for those brave people who have let optimism take their lives whilst trying to uplift their nation

For over 3 decades, Maryooleys dedicated their energy and power to pledge allegiance to their Qabiil enclaves, there isn't a single geeljire today that isn't affiliated with Qabyaalad, The numerous attempts made to separate Qabiil from politics proved to have failed miserably, forget about segregating Religion from politics at least they would've abided by the Sharia law but it's seems like they would also break that rule since Somalis are stubbornly narrow minded.
everyone one of you have your own biases and illusional perceptions about hebel hebel, let's not deny it you don't want a Reer that you despise to the core to govern your sparsely populated enclave unless he's your Ina Adeer and the same came be said about many Reero,

I've been warning you guys for a while about these specific occurrences and even mentioned it on my threads but I guess it all went on deaf ears, Kenyans and Ethiopians have had decades long ambitions to weaken and conquer the braindead qabiil ridden warlords
Somalis will neither want to acknowledge the harsh painstaking truth since it would tarnish their blind egoism

Have you questioned why Qabiilism in K5 prevalently exist but considerately moderated by the EPRDF army and regional paramilitaries , since the government frequently deploys troops to contested towns and villages , people there behave and know how brutal the military are so they keep them in place since the military dont view them as hebel hebel but as Shuftas
The Kenyans govern Somalis differently and in a humiliating way , it had changed their mindsets and behaviours

The only lawless Somalis are us , we are all in our heads and fail to escape back to reality
We need a strong military government that can punish many people
Somalia need more prisons than educational facilities the more cuqdad ridden people are incarcerated the easier to manage Somalis

addtext_com_MDA0MDU2ODY1OQ.jpg

Lumumba Nyerere

The dominator.
Aren't you the niglings who are getting whipped by chinks in your own soil.. While we are hijacking big tankers on the high seas.. You see the difference is the size of our balls.. Come to Somalia and I'll employ you as shoe polisher and cleaning ladies Abaha jarerka tahay ku was.
That video of the chinese “whipping” was proven to have been taken out of context. The man had lost a bet to the chinaman but that is not the point. I guess Being viewed as pirates, suicide bombers, FGM supporters and refugees is something to be proud of these day ey?

Lumumba Nyerere

The dominator.
Btw @kurobecky08
The Kenyans chimp out on every election and chop each other with machetes.
You are right but what would you say about a people that have been chimping for a good 30 years and constantly bring pain and destruction to their own people and shame to the world? There is nothing a somali can tell me in this world when it comes to such matters.

Lumumba Nyerere

The dominator.
We literally ran the business in Nairobi..
When my family was living in Kenya we had a big house and a housemaid. The kenyans are really poor the cops are corrupt, you can actually bribe yourself out of jail if you have enough money :mjlol:
Eastleigh does not run Nairobi i do not understand where you folks get this from? If you really ran things would your people be treated the way they are treated like disposable trash. Not that i support it but lets just come back to reality for once.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
What is with the defeatist attitude, believe in urself guys and no on can conquer or take advantage of you without ur permission. Somalia is in good hands and the future is bright insha'allah :)

Trending