Kenyan MP Farah Maalim : “LGBTQ Is Worse Than Murder!”

induction

Nothing is true; everything is permitted
can't wait for the kenya subreddit to erupt in flames :russ: . those niggas are sooo fake i legit sometimes question if they even live in kenya.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
it's defintely up there. look how the sharia treats the two. in the case of the murder, the victim's family might forgive the murderer and the guilty person might not receive capital punishment. but in the case of sodomy, the penalty is capital punishment period. it's way worse than Western society thinks it is.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
can't wait for the kenya subreddit to erupt in flames :russ: . those niggas are sooo fake i legit sometimes question if they even live in kenya.

why is every subreddit like that.... pretty much every society's subreddit is like this.... the country could be Afghanistan or Pakistan and yet the subreddit is super mega liberal... I am convinced that reddit is run by the CIA or something, I don't know how else to explain this

edit: possible evidence for my theory that reddit is run by the CIA-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I’m sure the average everyday Kenyan would somewhat agree with his stance. I’m glad there was an appeal to African traditionalism. Many Kenyans are also Christian but a growing number espcially educated look at the west as a standard to achieve in terms of rights and freedoms. Only haters from this would be islamaphobes and xenophobes

induction

why is every subreddit like that.... pretty much every society's subreddit is like this.... the country could be Afghanistan or Pakistan and yet the subreddit is super mega liberal... I am convinced that reddit is run by the CIA or something, I don't know how else to explain this
i forgot the type of bias but its some sort of bias (selection bias i think). so basically, the people who know about reddit are ones that consume lots of western media, so most of them hold these values in high regard. the average kenyan doesnt even know what reddit is, its just mostly the wester wannabes i think.

induction

I’m sure the average everyday Kenyan would somewhat agree with his stance. I’m glad there was an appeal to African traditionalism. Many Kenyans are also Christian but a growing number espcially educated look at the west as a standard to achieve in terms of rights and freedoms. Only haters from this would be islamaphobes and xenophobes
did you look at their subreddit? the amount of hatred they have for somalis is crazy. saying shit like, how eastligh is run by terrorist money and how they don't pay taxes. They also completely down play how somalis are mistreated, and the success of somalis. Those niggas are losers ngl, its just a matter of time before they smoke us in the comments :mjlol:

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
i forgot the type of bias but its some sort of bias (selection bias i think). so basically, the people who know about reddit are ones that consume lots of western media, so most of them hold these values in high regard. the average kenyan doesnt even know what reddit is, its just mostly the wester wannabes i think.

I think reddit used to have a lot more diversity of opinion and then they started purging anyone who basically wasn't some sort of sjw liberal type... I was on... I think it was the Bangladesh subreddit... and they were promoting lgbt and complaining that Bengalis in Bangladesh weren't pro-LGBT.... so I said something pointing out that it's haraam and they banned me.... I'm also banned from the Pakistan subreddit for some reason I forget.... I'm banned for like ten different subreddits and I just quit using reddit mostly

anyways, I think reddit used to have way more freedom of speech and diversity of views but then at some point they just started purging whoever wasn't in line with liberal views.... these days it is like the North Korea of liberalism of the internet

edit: also just as side-note... I don't know if the people doing the skull reaction to my reddit-CIA theory are laughing with me or at me (or maybe they're reacting to my observation how basically every country's subreddit is super liberal even if the actual country is super conservative), it doesn't matter to me but.... one thing I think is worth noting is this... if you start calling people Putin shills or Xi Jinping shillls.... this considered completely normal and acceptable on the internet... but when you suggest there is CIA shilling on the internet which is obviously way more likely and probably way more of a real thing- then this is considered conspiracy theory.... not if you think it's China or Russia but only if you suspect it's the US government which apparently is run by angels

Last edited:
did you look at their subreddit? the amount of hatred they have for somalis is crazy. saying shit like, how eastligh is run by terrorist money and how they don't pay taxes. They also completely down play how somalis are mistreated, and the success of somalis. Those niggas are losers ngl, its just a matter of time before they smoke us in the comments :mjlol:
There was that conspiracy a while back of somalis being puppetmasters pulling the strings of everything going on in niarobi and that they had brought up all the real estate in the country and had taken over 💀

Somalis are basically Jews in Kenya according to all there online forums everything is the fault of somalis over there 😂

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Maalim Farah

That means his dad is Somali and his mom madhoow. And that means he is fighting a big demon. Bisexuality. Periodt.

How can murder be worst than homosexuality? If u murder a human u have dhulmed your God because God created that human. and also u have dhulmed another nafs. That is double the hell fire!

But if you waas waas with same sex- you dhulmed your own nafs! Periodt!

Hamzza

VIP
Maalim Farah

That means his dad is Somali and his mom madhoow. And that means he is fighting a big demon. Bisexuality. Periodt.

How can murder be worst than homosexuality? If u murder a human u have dhulmed your God because God created that human. and also u have dhulmed another nafs. That is double the hell fire!

But if you waas waas with same sex- you dhulmed your own nafs! Periodt!
Nayaa stop the cap

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Murder is a natural human instinct. Cain killed his brother Abel. Meanwhile LGTV.. hmm

Say What? natural human instinct? Shaitaan made cain murder his brother. Just like Shaitan is the one who showed mankind the pleasure of homosexuality

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
True but can we agree that the latter is worse

No. I can't agree with u. Murder is worst than having same sex. Periodt.

A homosexual can return to his or her God and repent. A dead person cannot

Hamzza

VIP
No. I can't agree with u. Murder is worst than having same sex. Periodt.

A homosexual can return to his or her God and repent. A dead person cannot
Ayeeyo Basra are you retarded? Why are you comparing the sinning homosexual to the miskeen whose life was taken unjustly?

Compare him to the one who committed the murder. Their punishment is execution in Islam but the murderer can be forgiven by the family of his victim, thus preventing him from being executed.