Kenyan MP Farah Maalim : “LGBTQ Is Worse Than Murder!”

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ayeeyo Basra are you retarded? Why are you comparing the sinning homosexual to the miskeen whose life was taken unjustly?

Compare him to the one who committed the murder. Their punishment is execution in Islam but the murderer can be forgiven by the family of his victim, thus preventing him from being executed.

I am comparing the murderer not the victim doqoontiyahow

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Explain this

I meant--- killing a person is not only a dhulm for your creator Allaah swt-- but also a dhulm to the soul u killed.

Because that soul victim was denied opportunity to LIVE and repent their sins and do good deeds to their creator Allaah swt.

Not to mention maybe cause casscade of things-- like the victims future children etc etc

Not to mention the hadith that states if u kill a human it is like u killed an entire humanity population.

Hamzza

VIP
I meant--- killing a person is not only a dhulm for your creator Allaah swt-- but also a dhulm to the soul u killed.

Because that soul victim was denied opportunity to LIVE and repent their sins and do good deeds to their creator Allaah swt.

Not to mention maybe cause casscade of things-- like the victims future children etc etc

Not to mention the hadith that states if u kill a human it is like u killed an entire humanity population.
LGBT movement which is spreading and normalizing these degenerate activities is Dulm to all humanity and will eventually lead to our extinction huuno. On the other hand, Most murderers regret when they kill a person.
Which is more dangerous to humanity Marka ayeeyo?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
LGBT movement which is spreading and normalizing these degenerate activities is Dulm to all humanity and will eventually lead to our extinction huuno. On the other hand, Most murderers regret when they kill a person.
Which is more dangerous to humanity Marka ayeeyo?

my dear for LGBT is nothing but a sex issue.

Search deep within you and ask yourself WHY do u find same sex so terrible that u rather see murderings than homosexualings!

Hamzza

VIP
my dear for LGBT is nothing but a sex issue.

Search deep within you and ask yourself WHY do u find same sex so terrible that u rather see murderings than homosexualings!
Allah finds those who engaged in LGTV activities disgusting and exterminated all of them.

Lesbians are exempted from the capital punishment tho... don't worry marka eedo

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Allah finds those who engaged in LGTV activities disgusting and exterminated all of them.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHA HA

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

No. U make a great point. Sodom and Gomorah were severely punished compared to other nations. And Allaah swt also said-- The people of Lut pbuh are the first humans to engage in this activity. God called the action- Khubti waal Qhabaith. Meaning Filth of Filth. So obviously we know the act is disgusted to God.

My stance is-- it is still a Sin. Periodt. Because Allaah swt would NOT have punished people of Lut pbuh so severely if they also were not Pagans. and also violent rapists wanna bes

Meaning-- As long as u r a Muslim- the act of homosexuality is a major SIN but compared to the major Sin of Murder-- not the same. lol

Hamzza

VIP
No. U make a great point. Sodom and Gomorah were severely punished compared to other nations. And Allaah swt also said-- The people of Lut pbuh are the first humans to engage in this activity. God called the action- Khubti waal Qhabaith. Meaning Filth of Filth. So obviously we know the act is disgusted to God.

My stance is-- it is still a Sin. Periodt. Because Allaah swt would NOT have punished people of Lut pbuh so severely if they also were not Pagans. and also violent rapists wanna bes

Meaning-- As long as u r a Muslim- the act of homosexuality is a major SIN but compared to the major Sin of Murder-- not the same. lol
Yes, ayeeyo we agree on that, both of them the murderer and the one who engaged in all male homosexual activities committed a major sin(Kufr without kufr), but didn't Apostate.

Let's get clear ayeeyo
  • Engaging in gay sex privately is less severe than murdering a Muslim.
  • But advertising, Halalizing and normalizing these disgusting activities are more dangerous than killing a Muslim person.

Hamzza

VIP
Who said they were pagans? I don't remember Qowm Luut rejecting the prophet and tawheed, as reer Noah, 'Aad and co did.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Enlighten me

All prophets in Quran/Koran dealt with unbelievers. Prophet Yonis is the ONLY prophet whose people became all muslim as a result of not his preaching but God's will. (and later prophet Muhammad pbuh)

Prophet Yonis abandoned his mission when he saw his people to be hard headed, So he ran away and thus God sent his prophet in the stomach of the big Whale. His repentance is what saved him and when he returned to his people - he was surprised they all were Muslims. They told him as soon as he left- black clouds came down and the people remember what Prophet Yonis phub warned them about and they were afraid and submitted to their ilah.

I personally think Allaah swt thru his mercy made them submit. Because Allaah swt is just in his judgement. Allaah swt felt his messenger prophet failed his assignment, so his people got a break by this loophole. Very lucky indeed!

The people of Lut were punished three ways. One for Paganism, Two for the violence. and last for their sexuality sins.
1 hot clay
2 wind?
3 city turned upside down

Last edited:

Hamzza

VIP
All prophets in Quran/Koran dealt with unbelievers. Prophet Yonis is the ONLY prophet whose people became all muslim as a result of not his preaching but God's will. (and later prophet Muhammad pbuh)

Prophet Yonis abandoned his mission when he saw his people to be hard headed, So he ran away and thus God sent his prophet in the stomach of the big Whale. His repentance is what saved him and when he returned to his people - he was surprised they all were Muslims. They told him as soon as he left- black clouds came down and the people remember what Prophet Yonis phub warned them about and they were afraid and submitted to their ilah.

I personally think Allaah swt thru his mercy made them submit. Because Allaah swt is just in his judgement. Allaah swt felt his messenger prophet failed his assignment, so his people got a break by this loophole. Very lucky indeed!
ماشاء لله عليكم
One slight correction ayeeyo, not all of prophet Muhammad ﷺ people became Muslims, Abu Jahal, Abu Lahab, Trump, and Putin are all disbelievers and they are part of Umattu Mohamed ﷺ.
The people of Lut were punished three ways. One for Paganism, Two for the violence. and last for their sexuality sins.
1 hot clay
2 wind?
3 city turned upside down
Source?

j&jenterprises

A landheere always pays his debts
why is every subreddit like that.... pretty much every society's subreddit is like this.... the country could be Afghanistan or Pakistan and yet the subreddit is super mega liberal... I am convinced that reddit is run by the CIA or something, I don't know how else to explain this

edit: possible evidence for my theory that reddit is run by the CIA-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its an extremely liberal platform, so that is where the minority of liberals of each region of the world flock to.

That is partly why I much prefer Somalispot, although it doesn’t have an ounce of PC, this platform espouses far more truth and facts than any post on r/Somalia, where any non-PC comment gets downvoted and/or deleted by mods. I believe Somalinimo and being PC can never co-exist, its not in our nature to not make outlandish comments. I’ve seen many times that they actually look down on Somalispot/somnet as uncivilised form of discourse and forums, while they neatly discuss topics with grace and intellectualism.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
ماشاء لله عليكم
One slight correction ayeeyo, not all of prophet Muhammad ﷺ people became Muslims, Abu Jahal, Abu Lahab, Trump, and Putin are all disbelievers and they are part of Umattu Mohamed ﷺ.

Source?

You are right! I for got abu jahal

My dear i strong recommend go to YOUTUBE and type Mufti menk Ismael Lut and watch the entire video. He quotes Quran ayat one by one in this matter.

I also recommend u listen to ALL his other videos on Prophets. This videos are responsible to making me a Sheikhaad!