Khat Power: The Latest War On Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
There's literally nothing wrong with khat. It's part of our culture.

You don't see anything wrong with 90℅ of folks 15-60 in an impoverished country addicted to a drug exclusively grown in countries that want them gone?

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
You don't see anything wrong with 90℅ of folks 15-60 in an impoverished country addicted to a drug exclusively grown in countries that want them gone?
You're talking about addiction though. If I wanna chew a little on the weekends, that's fine. And it much better to import than wasting valuable water resources growing it like Yemen.

Everything is wrong with Khat. It's a drug. Drugs are harmful and haram. End off.
As if you care if something is haram or not. Also, it's the softest drug there is.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You're talking about addiction though. If I wanna chew a little on the weekends, that's fine. And it much better to import than wasting valuable water resources growing it like Yemen.

As if you care if something is haram or not. Also, it's the softest drug there is.

It's Haram. I care because millions of Somalis are addicted. Khat is linked to mental illness, laziness, skinny farax syndrome and etc.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
''We'll become Al-shabaab because we don't have anything''. That's really sad. I wonder if those Kenyans or Somalis got recruited because It's banned now in the UK. Or did they find a different income stream? It would be interesting if Vice did a follow up of this documentary, to see how the ban impacted people.

VixR

Veritas
It's like how some heavy Muslim smokers argue smoking cigarettes isn't haram. By Islamic standards, khat qualifies as haram.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
It's Haram. I care because millions of Somalis are addicted. Khat is linked to mental illness, laziness, skinny farax syndrome and etc.

-Mental Ilness

Nope

-Laziness

Khat addicted or not, Somalis are lazy anyway. Our culture needs better work ethic

-skinny farax syndrome

lol, now you're just throwing digs in at Somali men. We're naturally thin.

waraabe

Your superior

If those countries want them gone who will purchase their khat kkkkkk allow the conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending