Somali Bangad.

We probably loaned this word from them.
#stay safe Somalis

View attachment 331167
Swahili Bantu Panga
Somali Bangad.

We probably loaned this word from them.
#stay safe Somalis

I now see why you guys spam endless threads about these peoples fear of a take over because you want to direct & predict a so called ''Bantu'' violence onto Kenyan Somalis

Despite your ill intended wishes, nothing is going to happen to Somalis, Kenyans & Kikuyus etc have been fearmongering and complaining for many decades, on social media/in public thats' all they can do and exactly why Somalis don't pay them any mind.

Also it's much more difficult to cause us any harm considering how Somalis basically run the police force , prosecution , Directory of Criminal investigations and the military defense of the country. Aside from the countless MP seats.

Somali politicians secure top positions in Kenya’s security apparatus

Mogadishu (HOL) - Ethnic Somali politicians from Kenya's North East region are gaining more clout in Kenyan President William Ruto’s government, particularly in the security sector.

The new president appointed several Somalis to high-level positions in Kenya's security agencies, which are the most important and sensitive.

I now see why you guys spam endless threads about these peoples fear of a take over because you want to direct & predict a so called ''Bantu'' violence onto Kenyan Somalis

Despite your ill intended wishes, nothing is going to happen to Somalis, Kenyans & Kikuyus etc have been fearmongering and complaining for many decades, on social media/in public thats' all they can do and exactly why Somalis don't pay them any mind.

Also it's much more difficult to cause us any harm considering how Somalis basically run the police force , prosecution , Directory of Criminal investigations and the military defense of the country. Aside from the countless MP seats.

Somali politicians secure top positions in Kenya’s security apparatus
Behave yourself, Abti. I don’t spam endless posts about Bantus taking over Somalia. You of all people should know this, as we often interact in the history and politics sections. The folks on here know the types topics I post about.

do not refer to as “you guys” as if I am one of the ciyaal who post “muh madow bantu topics”.

Behave yourself, Abti. I don’t spam endless posts about Bantus taking over Somalia. You of all people should know this, as we often interact in the history and politics sections. The folks on here know the types topics I post about.

do not refer to as “you guys” as if I am one the ciyaal who post “muh madow bantu topics”.

I am talking about the countless threads i have seen about this same topic by you now and other posters.

Especially odd because i don't see other Somalis even care to comment about it much.

But you exposed yourself by dropping an image with a machete with an implication #StaySafe Somalis loool.

Nothing will come to us, Somalis will move upwards while you guys are actively wasting your life away on the web talking crap

Last edited:
I am going to build my home in Isiolo or Namanga. I will stay clear of Kikuyu-invested lands.

What do you think, niggas?

Build and settle wherever you want.

Nothing will happen to you and you are more likely to work with your Kikuyu neighbors than fight with them. Major reason why conflict hasn't broken out in all these years is because of economic integration.

I am talking about the countless threads i have seen about this same topic by you now and other posters.

Again, you are being disingenuous by lumping me in with other posters who post hateful things about Somalis Bantu and other black Africans in general. I don’t start those threads about those topics nor I do barely make those types of comments. In fact, there was a long thread the other day of me defending Somali Bantus. Thus again, behave yourself and stop persisting with this manipulative idea of me being amongst the “muh Bantus taking over Somalia” crew. It is embarrassing and distasteful.

Especially odd because i don't see other Somalis even care to comment about it much.

Again, I don’t make those threads, so relax yourself

But you exposed yourself by dropping an image with a machete with an implication #StaySafe Somalis loool.

It was a joke. Maybe you don’t find it funny because you’re some kind of sijui or you have investments in Kenya, but it was a light hearted comment which you took literally and then started making all kinds of allegations in response. People make all kinds of jokes about Somalis and others, and now the world is going to end because I am made a joke about Kenyan Bantus

Nothing will come to us, Somalis will move upwards while you guys are actively wasting your life away on the web talking crap
You’re doing it again, you see: deceptively lumping me in with other users. My friend, my 8 words on this thread in my first response aren’t going to harm or influence Somalia in any shape or way.

The actual reason why Somalis struggle to people build anything meaningful or unite is because of paranoid Somali men people like you. You’re literally making all kinds of deceptive accusations and lumping me in with racist trolls, when you and I interact frequently on other threads and it is mostly beneficial. Everyone on here can vouch about the contributions I make on this forum, even those that disagree with me. There is a strange cabal of folks on this forum who try to police what people write and they then they start to launch as hominem attacks against you once they put in a pre conceived paranoid box.

Kenyan Bantus are making hateful comments about Somalis, not me, and I can’t even joke about them? I have nothing against Somali Bantus. I find it utterly conniving of you to even suggest I am part of that crew. This thread wasn’t even about Somali Bantus.

Let me just drop an image of a machete a weapon and say ''stay safe Somalis'', like it's innocent thing.

You are obsessed with seeking out people ''making hateful comments'' about Somalis because you share it with them. Let's not pretend.

Kenyan Somalis don't share it. That's why Kenyan Somalis are focused on themselves steadily progressing and you guys are focused on others.

Last edited:

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Let me just drop an image of a machete a weapon and say ''stay safe Somalis'', like it's innocent thing.

You are obsessed with seeking out people ''making hateful comments'' about Somalis because you share it with them. Let's not pretend.

Kenyan Somalis don't share it. That's why Kenyan Somalis are focused on themselves steadily progressing and you guys are focused on others.
Given the history they should be extra cautious of kikuyus

They are the ones demonising Somalis from the church out of all places. And you’re crying about a joke in response to their hate? I would even admit my joke was a little bit distasteful because I am a man, but what I reject is your lie about me hating on Somali Bantus. That was a false equivalence you’re still to apologise or admit your error. It shows your manipulative characteristic tendencies………
Man shut up, you must chewing strong meru khat. You’re obsessed with being a lying fraudster. . Most of my posts are in the history section or politics. I don’t go looking for hateful comments about Somalis. The pretence is in your callous behaviour in persisting in a lie and trying to appear holier than you.
We have a right to respond to their comments on Somalis. Don’t care if you get your knickers in a twist for some Kikiyu pastors because they gave some of your uncles ministerial positions.

They are the ones demonising Somalis from the church out of all places. And you’re crying about a joke in response to their hate? I would even admit my joke was a little bit distasteful because I am a man, but what I reject is your lie about me hating on Somali Bantus. That was a false equivalence you’re still to apologise or admit your error. It shows your manipulative characteristic tendencies………

Man shut up, you must chewing strong meru khat. You’re obsessed with being a lying fraudster. . Most of my posts are in the history section or politics. I don’t go looking for hateful comments about Somalis. The pretence is in your callous behaviour in persisting in a lie and trying to appear holier than you.

We have a right to respond to their comments on Somalis. Don’t care if you get your knickers in a twist for some Kikiyu pastors because they gave some of your uncles ministerial positions.

Only a demented person drops an image of machete and says ''stay safe somalis'' after. School shooter type of waali.

When i first commented ''Waa dad xanuusan'' i should i specified it towards you.

Given the history they should be extra cautious of kikuyus

That's different as it was a war between governments & people, Somalis are now an an integrated part of Kenya with political and economic clout. There is no need to be cautious

Kikuyus are not the problem. The problem is Kenyas tribalism, where ethnicity is being politicized.

Somalis on the other hand have no care about this political ethnic squable are more united and supportive of eachother. That's really the bigger difference. You don't see us voicing dissent or opinion on any group wether be kikkuyu or lou or what have you. We are just focused on ourselves.

I mentioned a bit about this in one of the hundreds threads they made about this topic:
What it shows is the problem with Tribalism.

Tribalism is deeply embedded in Kenyan politics.

The politics is split on an ethnic divide and is a carry on from colonialism that put certain groups with a majority ahead of others .

"The appointments in government parastatals reflect a deliberate effort to favor certain ethnic lines," Wanyama said.

"In the traditional society the issue of belonging to a tribe was not a big issue until and during the fight for independence," Nairobi-based analyst Brian Wanyama told DW.

Increased Somali representation inside Kenyan Politics reflects the growing population, wealth and political unity of Kenyan Somalis.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Only a demented person drops an image of machete and says ''stay safe somalis'' after.

When i first commented ''Waa dad xanuusan'' i should i specified it towards you.

That's different as it was a war between governments & people, Somalis are now an an integrated part of Kenya with political and economic clout. There is no need to be cautious

Kikuyus are not the problem. The problem is Kenyas tribalism, where ethnicity is being politicized.

Somalis on the other hand have no care about this political ethnic squable are more united and supportive of eachother. That's really the bigger difference. You don't see us voicing dissent or opinion on any group wether be kikkuyu or lou or what have you. We are just focused on ourselves.
The threat is very real only a demented person would ignore such threats. This hate and xenophobia is not merely kenyan tribalism as you say. Do you not see their tweets inciting hatred and saying they will commit genocide against somalis? Giving the ethnic tension against somalis by madow kenyan collective it would be very dumb to ignore the hate

The threat is very real only a demented person would ignore such threats. This hate and xenophobia is not merely kenyan tribalism as you say. Do you not see their tweets inciting hatred and saying they will commit genocide against somalis? Giving the ethnic tension against somalis by madow kenyan collective it would be very dumb to ignore the hate
Only a demented person brings forward a very specific weapon '' a machete'' and imagines violence to befall a group.
No normal person does that. Same demented person spends time seeking out hateful content on social media and flirt with it.

Straight out of a school shooter handbook.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Only a demented person brings forward a very specific weapon '' a machete'' and imagines violence to befall a group.
No normal person does that. Same demented person spends time seeking out hateful content on social media and flirt with it.

Straight out of a school shooter handbook.
Its more conceivable and realistic than what you are suggesting, just sit around and get slapped up by some kenyan. Seriously whats wrong with sijui people never seen a more domesticated bunch.

Its more conceivable and realistic than what you are suggesting, just sit around and get slapped up by some kenyan. Seriously whats wrong with sijui people never seen a more domesticated bunch.

A demented person's talk, getting off on the idea of Somalis getting killed by ''machete'' and ''slapped by some kenyan '' .

Call me when that actually happens, we will discuss then. Also i am not a sijui or kenyan Somali btw, i am just a rationale person.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
A demented person talk, getting off on the idea of Somalis getting killed by ''machete'' and ''slapped by some kenyan '' .

Call me when that actually happens, we will discuss then. I am not sijui or kenyan Somali btw.
If you dont recognise a threat when you see it then I fear a few screws are loose. There is a hate campaign from churches to social media to mainstream society yet you refuse to acknowledge it. As a minority we should always be wary

If you dont recognise a threat when you see it then I fear a few screws are loose. There is a hate campaign from churches to social media to mainstream society yet you refuse to acknowledge it. As a minority we should always be wary

There is no threat, i would recognize it if there had been any incidents, but there are none.
If push comes to shove Somalis are capable of handling it.

You guys just want something bad to happen to Somalis and focus on some tribalist rethoric online in an attempt to insight it. It's very clear to me.

Trending

Latest posts