K'naan got chased out of his own block party by Cedar Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

:holeup:

After this, I doubt they will ever let him film a scene of his show in Cedar. :mjpls:
Did you hear when they kept screaming f*ck bakar. I already told you last night, cedar don't forget easily. :chrisfreshhah:
He looked like he was about enter a battle with bunch of lions. Nigga was biting his lips and everything. :drakelaugh:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Did you hear when they kept screaming f*ck bakar. I already told you last night, cedar don't forget easily. :chrisfreshhah:
He looked like he was about enter a battle with bunch of lions. Nigga was biting his lips and everything. :drakelaugh:

Those Somali cops fucked up. What will they do when they're off duty and the goons catch them slipping? Bakar can't claim to be Rican after this. :pachah1:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Those Somali cops fucked up. What will they do when they're off duty and the goons catch them slipping? Bakar can't claim to be Rican after this. :pachah1:
He can always transfer to Wisconsin and claim to be a mulatto or Cuban. :chrisfreshhah:

P.s

Most of the guys that were pepper sprayed were Mandingos if you know what I mean, this took an interesting turn for K'naan, and I'm enjoying every minute of it.

hot-milf-1456255381.gif

Duchess

VIP
You're addicted to drama. You need to get some help lol

Aren't we all? You ain't got to front, you know you live for my dramatic topics. :lolbron: I was gonna troll Sheeko Sheeko at their live taping but you ungrateful ciyaal are cut off until further notice. :bell:

Burhan is in North Africa now, I was cracking up when I heard it. They're saying he was involved with the drama that happened last night but he was all the way in North Africa. :cosbyhmm::ohhh:

kkkkkk that's why he did a runner. Somali conspiracy theorist believe every fidno has Majeerteens fingerprints all over it.

Duchess

VIP
He can always transfer to Wisconsin and claim to be a mulatto or Cuban. :chrisfreshhah:

P.s

Most of the guys that were pepper sprayed were Mandingos if you know what I mean, this took an interesting turn for K'naan, and I'm enjoying every minute of it.

hot-milf-1456255381.gif

Isn't it great? Qabil is truly dead. Ilhan Omar's opponents are Majeerteen, K'naans are Beesha Kunta Kinte. This is momentous.:rejoice:

Aren't we all? You ain't got to front, you know you live for my dramatic topics. :lolbron: I was gonna troll Sheeko Sheeko at their live taping but you ungrateful ciyaal are cut off until further notice. :bell:
I bet you're the one that tipped them off about somalispot lmaoo

Wallahi you're one bad mofo

Duchess

VIP
I bet you're the one that tipped them off about somalispot lmaoo

Wallahi you're one bad mofo

I can't be since Powerline's owner actually met the person who tipped him off to the SSpot topic. :hmm: Unless I've been lying to you all this whole time and I'm actually a male and based in Minneapolis. :hemad:

:mjpls:

I can't be since Powerline's owner actually met the person who tipped him off to the SSpot topic. :hmm: Unless I've been lying to you all this whole time and I'm actually a male and based in Minneapolis. :hemad:

I'm talking about tipping off sheeko sheeko lol

And you're too conniving to be a male. We're not as good as you are.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Say wallahi it was freebandz :mjlol:

Duchess

VIP
I'm talking about tipping of sheeko sheeko lol

And you're too conniving to be a male. We're not as good as you are.

Sheeko Sheeko has known about SSpot from time. They did an AMA here and are lurkers who routinely steal our topics for their sorry excuse of a podcast. This means war. :birdman:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
He had nothing to do with it. He made a Facebook post condemning what happened.

The actual man behind the protests is Burhan Mohumad, a terrorist-affiliated who was recently interviewed by FBI agents. He took advantage of the SJW halimos who are always willing to protest and directed them to the block party, resulting in this...

15788_091016cedarriverside06f.JPG

Pls don't talk BS about people you don't know. Thnx

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Abdirizak Bihi, Community activist ( More of a charlatan ) was so irate that K'naan did not acknowledge him or asked his blessing to his project that Abdirizak Bihi ( Timil Tiger looking uncle of Duchess) send his foot soldiers to interrupt K'naan.

Abdirazak Bihi lost his nephew to Al kilaab brainwashing. He went to Somalia and was killed by the gaalo al Kufaar. He has prevented many such deaths by his advocacy and making parents aware of mosques and dugsi where their kids were being brainwashed. Knaan is trying to further cement this image of terrorism and gang violence that has plagued our community for the past decade, f*ck him and f*ck you! Duf ku bax eeyahow

:pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.